Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:55:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169419 times)
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:04:03 PM

Another new project that comes out from its shell. Well, this is a good start for this project as it will face too many circumstances, trials, challenges and encounters different changes that needs for the whole project to struggle and keep on striving to aim its goal and vision to the crypto community.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:37:30 PM

From a technical standpoint, it looks to be strong and use case of block chain is clear. Commercial viability is there. Good luck guys.
At the moment we can judge only by the picture, and in practice everything can be absolutely in a different way. For certain to argue on quality of structure of the platform, it is necessary to test initially this personally.

We cannot easily judge we need to see what is the work and the result of the teams hardwork. To accomplish what is the aim is hard thing to do because we need to look at it as wide as we can to developed and bring the project to highest point is not easy going. Yet it needs to drive it on as we can.
Already at this stage I want to express the emotions concerning development of the project. This develops very promptly and the team acts actively, holding various blockchain-meetings. The project is already very popular at this forum and almost everyone hear about it.
I do not think that this project is popular on the forum)) For a month and a half only 4 pages of messages - this is not enough.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:54:11 PM

Another new project that comes out from its shell. Well, this is a good start for this project as it will face too many circumstances, trials, challenges and encounters different changes that needs for the whole project to struggle and keep on striving to aim its goal and vision to the crypto community.

Precisely buddy, another good and wonderful project from behind the teams ideas andinspiration. Hosting or making each project in reality needs more effort and perseverance to pursue. Trials and problems are natural it is just a matter of making things trackkng in the right track.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:13:30 PM

From a technical standpoint, it looks to be strong and use case of block chain is clear. Commercial viability is there. Good luck guys.
At the moment we can judge only by the picture, and in practice everything can be absolutely in a different way. For certain to argue on quality of structure of the platform, it is necessary to test initially this personally.

We cannot easily judge we need to see what is the work and the result of the teams hardwork. To accomplish what is the aim is hard thing to do because we need to look at it as wide as we can to developed and bring the project to highest point is not easy going. Yet it needs to drive it on as we can.
Already at this stage I want to express the emotions concerning development of the project. This develops very promptly and the team acts actively, holding various blockchain-meetings. The project is already very popular at this forum and almost everyone hear about it.
I do not think that this project is popular on the forum)) For a month and a half only 4 pages of messages - this is not enough.
P2P is an e-commerce platform at the same time every team is working with their best vision as per the project requirements and plans so until every team member completes and reaches to the ultimate target we can see small growth step by step.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:53:43 PM

This project is going through all circumstamces,trials but i think they will meet those expectation & can be make all features possible.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:55:59 PM

I think it is a good idea but i think its hard for the developer because they are very busy handling the project just to make it successful. Best thing to do by the team is stay active in answering queries and giving of important information and updates of tge said project.
Correct, for me its still very effective if team are actively responding and communicating the people specialy the inquiries and questions few of this inquiries are from potential investors that might be gone if team can't assist and cater their questions right away. That is why very important for me to atleast they put active team members to settle minor inquiries tk lessen the burden of the entire project team members.

Communication is the asset that the project or ICOs will productively and continously achieve what is the aim for. Yes it needs an accomplishment so that it will raise high. The team is actively active because they wanted to see the good result after all the hardwork they put up.
I observed the same way you notice mate. I do believe that the team and developers are very respossible and has excellent ideas. Their  hardwork will eventually paid off if the project will run smoothly and gain plenty of investors and supporters.
Of course, their hardwork against the project will be running smoothly since they are working hard to make the project look better than ever. I wish the project become  a great one amongs the other.
That's why I really love the project! the project work like a water who are pretended to not to face any kind of problems they are facing. This is too great since they are a kind of a lovely developer.

True, they not let the people feel worried which is so good because the team knows how to handle different situation which is very important. Having this kind of developer will attract people because of their good way and capabilities handling such thing.  I know soon this project will be successful and one of the most liked project in all.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:01:15 PM

I think it is a good idea but i think its hard for the developer because they are very busy handling the project just to make it successful. Best thing to do by the team is stay active in answering queries and giving of important information and updates of tge said project.
Correct, for me its still very effective if team are actively responding and communicating the people specialy the inquiries and questions few of this inquiries are from potential investors that might be gone if team can't assist and cater their questions right away. That is why very important for me to atleast they put active team members to settle minor inquiries tk lessen the burden of the entire project team members.

Communication is the asset that the project or ICOs will productively and continously achieve what is the aim for. Yes it needs an accomplishment so that it will raise high. The team is actively active because they wanted to see the good result after all the hardwork they put up.
I observed the same way you notice mate. I do believe that the team and developers are very respossible and has excellent ideas. Their  hardwork will eventually paid off if the project will run smoothly and gain plenty of investors and supporters.
Of course, their hardwork against the project will be running smoothly since they are working hard to make the project look better than ever. I wish the project become  a great one amongs the other.
That's why I really love the project! the project work like a water who are pretended to not to face any kind of problems they are facing. This is too great since they are a kind of a lovely developer.

True, they not let the people feel worried which is so good because the team knows how to handle different situation which is very important. Having this kind of developer will attract people because of their good way and capabilities handling such thing.  I know soon this project will be successful and one of the most liked project in all.

Correct the team delivers the best for the supporters and investors we all know it is hard to accomplish the accomplishments of other successful project. They give full effort so that the project will set to the higher point. To handle is easy for the tam because all of them are experience so well.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:16:27 PM

This will make everything  at its order. The project is recently flowing nice. This means the chance of success is high. If team will gain and attract more investors this purely means the project wonderful and team manageit well, I will continue to follow ths project to see if all their hardwork  will be paid off.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:33:54 PM

This project is going through all circumstamces,trials but i think they will meet those expectation & can be make all features possible.

Yes nothing is impossible, the team are capable of doing this project into the crypto community. It might be a big journey for them since many things needs to be well guided and organize. With the presence of their profeciency im sure they will going to bring this project into the place where it should be.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:33:03 PM

Even myself reviewed and the project white papers are very inspiring as it contains all the information about the project and their road map have an accurate target with every end points that just made me understand how agile teams are innovativily involving with the project.
Alvi

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:40:34 PM

As long as smart contracts are in place the loyalty system will be flawless
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:51:30 AM

Perhaps that is because they don't pay shills to post "good project" posts. I don't think quantity of posts is a good indicator.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:33:17 AM

A loyalty system has proven to be an effective way on improving the growth on some business.
There are many online store or offline store that implementing a loyalty system, and they got their customers to came back again.
That way will open a big chance for this project to be working smoothly.
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:45:04 AM

Very interesting project, but I would like to see the review of icoguide.com it would be meaningful to hear from professionals and experts.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:54:04 AM

This project needs a lots of ways to keep on going. The competitors here in the crypto currency community cannot be avoided but rather need to face head on to know if you are capable enough to remain in this community and to keep going further. Well, I hope the team come up with a better way of promotion for this project to spread wodely in the crypto world.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:45:32 PM

Yes nothing is impossible, the team are capable of doing this project into the crypto community. It might be a big journey for them since many things needs to be well guided and organize. With the presence of their profeciency im sure they will going to bring this project into the place where it should be.
They need to plan for big enough that this project come into the correct position.so it is hard & long way run.so we can also suggest them that how to improve
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:46:15 PM

They need to plan for big enough that this project come into the correct position.so it is hard & long way run.so we can also suggest them that how to improve
They have also taken an immense establishment with blockchain technology which is a secured functionality at the same time E-commerce may be even on M-Commerce. Developers are very actively focusing on new technologies for project development.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:57:08 PM

Precisely buddy, another good and wonderful project from behind the teams ideas andinspiration. Hosting or making each project in reality needs more effort and perseverance to pursue. Trials and problems are natural it is just a matter of making things trackkng in the right track.
Transactions in the environment of the Internet became an integral part of everyday life of millions of people. They don't know any more how without it to live and plan plany beforehand. The project in turn provides such services therefore it is popular.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:18:54 PM

Transactions in the environment of the Internet became an integral part of everyday life of millions of people. They don't know any more how without it to live and plan plany beforehand. The project in turn provides such services therefore it is popular.

That is the two part internal agreement and outer part of the decision making. It is because it drives how the project really works through the communication between the team and the investors. The transaction is transparently involving for good and betterment as the days pass by.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:20:04 PM

Everyone can suggest to make the project improved, but the last say will always be at the team. Development of project is a long process which needs more time. That is why it is better to trust the team to whatever they do as long they let people know about their actions. It is good also to be more patient  in waiting for the updates and achieving the main goal.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: