Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:59:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169419 times)
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:00:41 PM

The project looks beneficial for making an investment. And due to their consistent hard work now the investors are started to joining the project by making an investment.
if many investors have joined the many possibilities this project will run smoothly and now how dev will continue this good project so that it can benefit all communities here
That is the best asset of the team that the project will be more productive because of the investors it pushes the team to become more innovative and productive also aiming for higher position. The development also continously productive cheanges into better one.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:27:46 PM

The observations that you have knew is really needs to implement so well. The team is always and it needs to sacrifice so that they will be more innovative that is in linement with the major big question followed by proper ventelation.
Well you right, sacrifices are normal specialy in putting up a new project, efforts and more time needed to accomplish the things that are necessary for the project success. Other than that  they have to assure investors to give good and valuable information about the project for their satisfactions.
It should be noted that the project indirectly differs from most of others and the algorithm thanks to which it will be stable is going to use qualitative p2p.
They are maintaining uniqueness in all the alignments and functionalities where they are not implementing the similar principles with other platforms so IOU is on blockchain secured system.
The platform is nice in the first place  they are quite good, with the additional progress and updates I am sure this is good to go. To maintain its originality is very huge challenge that needs to face every now and then.
The next level launch shall be even more focussed through M-Commerce that will cover even the other sources of utilization from various participants in the crypto globe as we are gaining tremendous demand through blockchain.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:50:09 PM

The project looks beneficial for making an investment. And due to their consistent hard work now the investors are started to joining the project by making an investment.
if many investors have joined the many possibilities this project will run smoothly and now how dev will continue this good project so that it can benefit all communities here
That is the best asset of the team that the project will be more productive because of the investors it pushes the team to become more innovative and productive also aiming for higher position. The development also continously productive cheanges into better one.

The team should not only focus on their own goodness. They should think as a whole were everyone in the community can benefit. The team should make the project productive to gain trust to many investors and support to the community. I just hope they will continue to develop the project to become more developed.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:52:21 PM

In my opinion the look of this campaign looks pretty attractive and nice. And looks token is running quite well. I will follow up and review it thoroughly before joining the IOU-TRUE P2PE campaign.
I too not against to participate in bounty or in any other competitions from this company. It is interesting whether they are planned?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:14:37 AM

The team should not only focus on their own goodness. They should think as a whole were everyone in the community can benefit. The team should make the project productive to gain trust to many investors and support to the community. I just hope they will continue to develop the project to become more developed.
A self-centered project cannot reach further beyond its way and cannot attain goals if the team behind it will not foresee the clients, supporters and users wants and needs. But what I can see to the IOU is that they are trying their best to prove the people that they are worth of the trust and support.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:01:59 PM

A self-centered project cannot reach further beyond its way and cannot attain goals if the team behind it will not foresee the clients, supporters and users wants and needs. But what I can see to the IOU is that they are trying their best to prove the people that they are worth of the trust and support.
Well, it might be ungrateful if they were not giving away all their tokens to the bounty users and it can give the people more opportunities to earn more!
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:30:07 PM

In my opinion the look of this campaign looks pretty attractive and nice. And looks token is running quite well. I will follow up and review it thoroughly before joining the IOU-TRUE P2PE campaign.
I have the same thought upon you. They are very clearly wanted to make the project looks unique amongs the other because it can make the project looks good.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:07:37 PM

Well, it might be ungrateful if they were not giving away all their tokens to the bounty users and it can give the people more opportunities to earn more!
May I ask is the information stated is confirm? I mean did the team members and developers already release some announcements that they will not launch bounty campaigns? If we read and confirm that statement will that's the time we nned to react, but as of now better let's wait and see what will be the next step.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:51:13 PM

Agree, the team can be more productive and progressive if they help each other and cooperation is the secret ingredients to success. The set goals and objectives are guide on were they want to bring this project. They can make this more progressive in their hardwork and efforts.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:41:33 PM

I have the same thought upon you. They are very clearly wanted to make the project looks unique amongs the other because it can make the project looks good.
Yes of course the project team wants to show the uniqueness and originality against others. They should have strong foundation so that they can have the courage to stand up and make people see their own beauty that others don't  have.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:15:44 PM

Yes of course the project team wants to show the uniqueness and originality against others. They should have strong foundation so that they can have the courage to stand up and make people see their own beauty that others don't  have.
This project is stated for the new creation which can be leading into success and gain profit as always. The originality that can add points that can be reflected in the project appearance. It is also a good time to circulate the income is to gather more investors.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:52:11 PM

The project looks unique as well beneficial. And it has the ability to achieve their goals within less time. So supporting this project might help you to generate a good amount of profit.

Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:52:32 PM

The project looks unique as well beneficial. And it has the ability to achieve their goals within less time. So supporting this project might help you to generate a good amount of profit.

Me too, I find this project unique, interesting and benefecial which is very good to invest.  We can also see the progress of the project. Of course it is because of the hardwork and capability of the team in doing their job.  I am sure that many will support the project. Hoping the team will not stop doing their best in making the project more develop.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
regalis

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:04:26 PM

That is what we call competitiveness between each other. They should be one of kind of project inorder to have a more brightful future. But we cannot control that situation since it's a normal thing that will happen eventually. Its very rare to be a unique project.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:23:45 PM

Really very tempting company. I think this event without problems will find the number of users is necessary and even many won't be in time and will miss the chance.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:55:03 AM

Really very tempting company. I think this event without problems will find the number of users is necessary and even many won't be in time and will miss the chance.
Yeah, indeed. I wish they could do an opportunity for those who are wanted to earn more money by doing such a great thing to see as we can see in the future of the project
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:06:44 AM

I am also wondering what kind of issues he is referring, but as far as I know the project is doing very well right now. If issues might come I am sure the project team are more ready to face it all and settle this issues as fast as they can. So nothing to worry this is isolated matter that easily to settle.
Yeah, I think so. The project is pretty well on working in the project because they can do such amazing thing in the meantime without facing any problem.
namistyk

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 01:14:19 PM

I am also wondering what kind of issues he is referring, but as far as I know the project is doing very well right now. If issues might come I am sure the project team are more ready to face it all and settle this issues as fast as they can. So nothing to worry this is isolated matter that easily to settle.
Yeah, I think so. The project is pretty well on working in the project because they can do such amazing thing in the meantime without facing any problem.

I think the IOU project will be a great solution for all participants in trade transactions. The unique moment of this on this platform is the loyalty system. Cool!
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:33:11 PM

I think the IOU project will be a great solution for all participants in trade transactions. The unique moment of this on this platform is the loyalty system. Cool!
Yes, absolutely if this project can ease the current situation of crypto market, well I completely agree and vote for this. The features is nice and more importantly its still has the chance to improve and more functional.
kuto

Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:49:41 PM

Yes,  the project has intelligent and creative individual such as participants, user and the team developers. We can expect more positive outcome by the team. I have huge confidence this is a hit and a good product by the team.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: