Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 02:08:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169418 times)
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 11:48:44 PM

As for what I can observe, this IOU project is one of the crypto project that is keep on its further improvements and many more changes for its developments. I do hope to see more from this project. They have a good future if they keep up on what's their aim and objectives.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Killerbitcoin

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 01:57:41 PM

This project is pretty different and much more capable than other projects. Due to this thing community and investors always stand behind the project to support it.
Seeing that how well the entire project is not enough and not the reason for the IOU to stop its continuous progressive actions to keep its community into good condition. Non stop developments is the key to reach its success continuously.
That's why team haven't stopped to taking major actions towards it's development. They have been developing it and looking for taking it to the great height of success.
Still to come! I hope that the team will continue to work in the same direction. You should soon distribute everything here yourself.

This is already an old project but are their services operating in full blast?
I haven't followed the progress of this one but seems that they are moving forward, but bit slow?
How many active users are currently using their app?

No do not work. If everything worked in full force, then I would not ask such a question. Because I watch a lot of projects.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 04:43:36 PM

Have you started trading on the stock exchange? Or while still looking closely at others.
If I'm not mistaken, this token has been trading for a long time. At least there was information that the IOU was on coinmarketcap.

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 05:07:23 PM

As for what I can observe, this IOU project is one of the crypto project that is keep on its further improvements and many more changes for its developments. I do hope to see more from this project. They have a good future if they keep up on what's their aim and objectives.
I'm also hoping for the developer team to make some more upgrades and innovations to the platform that can generates good benefits for the people who have supported this from the beginning. It is very important to fullfill their expectations in which will give them more motivations to continue support the project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 07:56:30 PM

Have you started trading on the stock exchange? Or while still looking closely at others.
If I'm not mistaken, this token has been trading for a long time. At least there was information that the IOU was on coinmarketcap.
Thank you, I will check on the site. Perhaps I will find there the information I need about the trading of the token and where they will be on what exchanges.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 11:18:55 PM

Thank you, I will check on the site. Perhaps I will find there the information I need about the trading of the token and where they will be on what exchanges.
I'm sure that you can check on the site whether you gonna need some pieces of information or news. Be sure to check it out on your own.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 11:26:30 PM

Yep, there are so many coins were listed on the coinmarketcap since a long time ago and IOU was the part of it. IOU has been already traded since around 3 months (?)
Kyki

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 09:09:52 AM

At the moment, what is the value of the token on the market? Can I buy it now? Since I look that many have already received.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 09:25:36 AM

At the moment, what is the value of the token on the market? Can I buy it now? Since I look that many have already received.
The last price is 0.00003813 BTC on bqtx. Quite surprisingly if this coin very volatile for its movement, it can goes up and down at the same time.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 09:36:33 AM

I can expect more gorgeous messages from the team since there is no team update, for now, I wish that every people here can support them and make them great for its development.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 09:55:22 AM

I'm sure that you can check on the site whether you gonna need some pieces of information or news. Be sure to check it out on your own.
Thanks, I'll probably do it. Because I don’t have enough information. Few updates and activity from the administrator.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 11:00:58 AM

As for what I can see and observe to the IOU project, the community is in good mood, a very pleasing to the eye thread, which people are really having different expectations and hopes for the entire project, which same goes for me.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
lobster88

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 12:33:13 PM

I'm also hoping for the developer team to make some more upgrades and innovations to the platform that can generates good benefits for the people who have supported this from the beginning. It is very important to fullfill their expectations in which will give them more motivations to continue support the project.
They could make it if they will keep up and will not be contented to what they already have as a crypto project. Because for me, I do believe that success does not stop in just a single achievement, but to something that will satisfy you and the people.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 12:39:22 PM

This is already an old project but are their services operating in full blast?
I haven't followed the progress of this one but seems that they are moving forward, but bit slow?
How many active users are currently using their app?
Yes, this project, the IOU have been here in th crypto currency community for long. For me, it is okay if they are working for long even in a slow motion than for nothing. Atleast we can say that they are doing the best they could, even how hard it is to strive in the community of crypto currencies.
koang

Activity: 2408
Merit: 264

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 08:23:45 PM

As for what I can see and observe to the IOU project, the community is in good mood, a very pleasing to the eye thread, which people are really having different expectations and hopes for the entire project, which same goes for me.

Until now dev has not paid bounty participants, whatever the reason is it cannot be justified.
Is this what you mean by "the community is in a good mood"? Undecided

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
highworthcitizen

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 01:55:18 PM

HighWorthCitizen has mentioned IOU in one of their articles, read the article that's featured your ICO in it. Let us know your thoughts, thank you.
Link to the article found here:
https://highworthcitizen.com/looking-into-5-icos-of-2019/
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 10:41:58 AM

What I more like about the project IOUis that, its loyalty system allows business owners to create a new level of interaction with us, the consumers and, most importantly, provides the opportunity for consumers to freely exchange their purchased IOUs with other consumers for other IOUs which are needed more for those trading parties. A very helpful goal and opportunity that the IOU created for us.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:17:11 PM

We hope to see more good things happenings to IOU platform as the blockchain Ecommerce continues to grow and going better as of now. This will give more advantages to the project as it will generates more opportunities for all supporters and investors in this community.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:24:39 PM

We hope to see more good things happenings to IOU platform as the blockchain Ecommerce continues to grow and going better as of now. This will give more advantages to the project as it will generates more opportunities for all supporters and investors in this community.
That is right. For now, let's all hope for the good things to happen in the crypto market. I am hoping that the prosperity will be given upon us soon. Surely, more crypto project that deserves to be a proud of the crypto community will drive continuously along with its success. And one of this is the IOU.
lobster88

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:35:34 PM

HighWorthCitizen has mentioned IOU in one of their articles, read the article that's featured your ICO in it. Let us know your thoughts, thank you.
Link to the article found here:
https://highworthcitizen.com/looking-into-5-icos-of-2019/
Well, if then, that is a positive for the entire project. IOU is spreading its wings even more. Our support is not putting into waste but leading to a positive direction towards its success to reach all the goals and objectives of this true p2p e-commerce loyalty platform. IOU can bring more further and can get achievements if they keep on their good deeds.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: