Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:39:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think PUNKROCKCOIN.com is a good name ?  (Read 99 times)
Neo-Design (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

CryptoMotors - The first Digital Automaker

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:13:50 PM

Hello guys, I was wondering if you agree that punk rock coin is a badass name for hosting a crypto project related to music and blockchain. Specially punk rock music.
I know the movement who started the crypto revolution was the cypherpunk movement in the 90s. So it could be actually a cool analogy. And by the way... cryptopunks... awesome project

█      █      █                           CRYPTOMOTORS 𐌈 / https://Cryptomotors.io/                                █      █      █
   █      █      █ The First Digital Automaker - 3D - PRO CAR DESIGN - GAMES - COLLECTIBLES  █      █      █
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vy99

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:33:17 PM

No, first I read that as Pun Krock and then it got confusing at the end where you have 'CKC' back to back. Just say "Punkoin" or something.

I'm not cool enough to have a fancy signature so you're stuck reading this
Neo-Design (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:39:09 PM

No, first I read that as Pun Krock and then it got confusing at the end where you have 'CKC' back to back. Just say "Punkoin" or something.

Hey thanks for your feedback. Maybe if we write it like PunkRockCoin people could actually understand the real meaning. Anyway is a good feedback! Thanks

█      █      █                           CRYPTOMOTORS 𐌈 / https://Cryptomotors.io/                                █      █      █
   █      █      █ The First Digital Automaker - 3D - PRO CAR DESIGN - GAMES - COLLECTIBLES  █      █      █
Neo-Design (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 12:33:07 PM

I think you've already got the domain, good luck Wink

hahaha
Yes I do... it is one of the side projects that I would like to develop. If somebody would like to join... let me know!

M.C.V.

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:27:18 PM

Hello guys, I was wondering if you agree that punk rock coin is a badass name for hosting a crypto project related to music and blockchain. Specially punk rock music.
I know the movement who started the crypto revolution was the cypherpunk movement in the 90s. So it could be actually a cool analogy. And by the way... cryptopunks... awesome project

I think name is fine. I was able to read it punk rock so I think its ok. People will know what its for  Wink
Neo-Design (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:03:24 PM

I think name is fine. I was able to read it punk rock so I think its ok. People will know what its for  Wink

Cool man! I am happy you are the first person who got the name!
Let’s decentralize the punk rock music now!

NotoriousHodler

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:19:50 PM

I got the name too, but the allcaps making it a little bit hard to read. Punkkoin is a good suggestion, with 1st K inverted on the logo. Would look simple and cool i think.
Neo-Design (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:23:26 PM

I got the name too, but the allcaps making it a little bit hard to read. Punkkoin is a good suggestion, with 1st K inverted on the logo. Would look simple and cool i think.

That’s a good suggestion. I will check the domain availability! Thanks for that

NotoriousHodler

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:27:56 PM

Always a pleasure to help passionate and creative person!  Grin
Neo-Design (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:31:07 PM

Always a pleasure to help passionate and creative person!  Grin

By the way... do you guys see any future in a coin specifically created for the punk rockers.
I mean it could be used for merchandise in shows, donations, to pay for the beer, etc. Could be something cool ! Haha and we could AirDrop it during the shows Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: