Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:40:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: US GOVERNMENT CONFISCATES IRANIAN BITCOIN HOLDER ASSETS  (Read 183 times)
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:38:06 AM

How can this be possible.? It's not that easy to confiscate and why will anyone giveaway their seeds.? Need more information if this is true.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:32:12 PM

bitcoin and crypto world is increasingly being controlled by the state. Now America is the leading country in regulation and writing of new control laws! I also would like to see how they will be able to select these bitcoins ......
christysmile

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:51:52 PM

That's bad news that can destroy the dominance of Bitcoin.
It can even reduce the price of Bitcoin itself.

Hopefully this event will not happen again in the future.

Indeed, I am also hoping that this wouldn't eradicate in the future because this would really bring negative effect to bitcoin price. If US have strong enforcement about those Iranian holders, then I think they had a problem with these people.
There will be possibilities that they have been committing crimes like money laundering or worst is they've been scamming a lots of people. 

There's all kinds of drama going on between the US and Iran that this is nothing in comparison. Iran is going through a currency crisis (again) so it's a wonder that they're not all net owners of bitcoin. If I lived there I'd be sure not to hold onto any local currency at whatever cost. Too much chaos.

Lot's of countries are facing similar issues. The Yuan is at almost breaking through 7, which would be crisis level for the Chinese. The Turkish Lira has lost nearly 50% this year. Russia has been facing similar crises. Brazil, Venezuela, I can't even remember the amount of countries anymore. All the reason to be buying bitcoin, but it doesn't seem to be that way.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: