Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:24:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i Exchange Paypal To Btc  (Read 325 times)
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:46:59 AM

The system of PayPal just a shit, I just hate PayPal. Anyone can cheat you by submitting dispute application. How ridiculous the system it is. That's why I would not recommend you to exchange PayPal with an unknown person.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:47:23 AM

I never use PayPal, but I prefer using vouchers or converting altcoins from bounty to bitcoin.

and I think if your promotion better sent to the marketplace thread.

criptogenious

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:03:15 AM

I think it is more legitimate to use trusted third party apps than trusting a thread or open post in a forum. Try using trusted apps or outlets to exchange PayPal with BTC, or BTC with PayPal.
easybtcearn2017

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:48:40 PM

There are many unknown platform to exchange paypal to BTC. But is that reliable or not that’s you need to define.
hinaries

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:20:33 PM

This is really good news. Actually there is option to use bitcoin through PayPal. This has really added value in the bitcoin. The transaction fees is also low but it gets high sometimes during the congestion of the users.
luxreum
Copper Member

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:27:27 PM

Check out Next.Exchange, on their whitepaper they claim the following:

We integrate Payment Service Providers to create a bridge for services like PayPal, Stripe and Payoneer. As long they accept cryptocurrency-related businesses, we have them covered.

You can find this on page 10.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:37:17 PM

I khew paypal is one of the most used online payment system. But it is not safe totally that need of the customers.So it should improve itself.

kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:40:09 PM

hello i exchange paypal to btc with low fees
cybercoode@gmail.com pm me

THere are many website that will have that for you, you dont need to have P2P for better security...
but in this case i am worried about the security of other that might deal with you.
but if escrow will be open i might reconsider this.
czynatagmz

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:48:24 PM

Actually don't deal with bitcointalk newbies at all, that will save you some trouble.

Some exchange having feature of convert paypal to BTC but all of them most of them not in the top trusted exchange list or recommended buy the community.  We have to deal with the high risk when working with them and agreed with you on this, no deals with random post newbies on bitcointalk
club45

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:05:10 PM

Paypal is the most popular online payment system. You can use it anywhere, anytime. PayPal is convenient, safe and fast.

I use PayPal before but I don't like it. I was once doing work online before and using PayPal but the money they pay on my PayPal account was lost. So Im not using PayPal nowadays. Base on my experienced, it's not safe.
Hurs1965

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:23:36 PM

These sort of posts should be handled with much care since there can be a chance of getting scammed. So, whoever is interested to make exchange should definitely verify first since PayPal exchange can be altered or reversed later on.
mlsbd

Activity: 516
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:54:18 PM

Visit the site of bestchange and you can find in it exchange site paypal to btc with low fee
Sorry to say i think paxful is obviously better than bestchange also paxful is more trustworthy exchange.I used long times ago and my account is good rating for trading.You just go to paxful for securely convert to your paypal.
AbduRRozzaqAbduLLah

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:12:23 AM

Despite the fact that PayPal can be used to send or receive payments for online auctions,
 purchase or sell goods and services,
make or receive donations and
exchange cash with someone, which bitcoin also offers, dealing with PayPal is not as easier as bitcoin.
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:09:02 AM

Visit the site of bestchange and you can find in it exchange site paypal to btc with low fee
Sorry to say i think paxful is obviously better than bestchange also paxful is more trustworthy exchange.I used long times ago and my account is good rating for trading.You just go to paxful for securely convert to your paypal.
I have visited the bestchange, I know it is a referral site for reputable currency exchanges but they aren't introducing any exchanges that convert from Paypal to Bitcoin. There is not much exchange accepting paypal by its problems.
AbduRRozzaqAbduLLah

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:07:00 PM

Despite the fact that PayPal can be used to send or receive payments for online auctions,
 purchase or sell goods and services,
make or receive donations and
exchange cash with someone, which bitcoin also offers, dealing with PayPal is not as easier as bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: