Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:53:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Cheat Sheet Collection  (Read 624 times)
crypmike (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 12:29:48 PM
Merited by hugeblack (4), Jating (1), michellee (1), PuertoLibre (1), nydiacaskey01 (1), vlad230 (1), DarkBullet (1), Whaleagent (1)

Hi everybody

Here's a list of cheat sheets related to Technical Analysis

I think this might be useful not only for newbies but also for experienced traders. Just print it and hang up on the wall in front of your eyes)

If you also have nice cheat sheets, please post them below and I'll add them here.

Market Cycles

full size

full size

Reversal Chart Patterns

full size

Continuation Chart Patterns

full size

Chart Patterns

full size

Harmonic Pattern

full size

Candlesticks

full size

full size

Volume

full size

Divergence

full size

full size

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crypmike (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 09:24:45 AM

One more

full size

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:45:23 AM

Good share. There's still a lot of graphs that I need to really know and thanks to this cheat sheet. Although this is a bit overwhelming for a newbie trader, but we all should start somewhere so this is a good thing to look at. At least for beginners, they should understand a thing or two and know how to read graphs and progress as you gain some experience in your trading journey.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
BossRoss89

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:53:18 AM

This is just great!
Thanks a lot! Very useful stuff!
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:02:33 PM

Let us not all forget that candlestick patterns as well as other trend reversal patterns always use volume as the confirmation of either the breakout/breakdown or downtrend/uptrend. Yes this patterns are useful and if you learn each one of them you can easily identify what pattern is forming but it won't be no good if you don't know how to read the volume, without it you are just simply hoping for that formation in itself will be confirming the price movement which it is not.
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1622

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:24:48 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 12:36:05 PM by Tytanowy Janusz

You put lots of effort into this post and i appriciate this but i dont think that this knowledge is worth effort to learn. I think that looking at chart and thinking "who is buying here" "where will he put stoploss" "what would whale do in this situation" "how would he earn more - by longing or shorting this position" "this move helps to dump price or to sell as much without dumping" "how environment looks like" "where we are on the chart (top or bottom)". Looking at chart and answering those questions will help you to understand market and every pattern that will even appear. Learning patters will never help you understand how market works and why chart looks like that. You will also never understand why you fail so manny times fallowing those patters.

Price will reverse from support in 2 situations:

1-huge buyers will stop price with their orders and push it higher giving buy signal for buyers fallowing rule "i dont buy falling knifes" what will push price higher
2- sellers stoped selling close to support to dont break it because braking support will dump price few % down - no new buyers - only few TA lovers believing in streangth of support.

First situation is healthy and will push price higher, second will only push price a little and perhaps with another test support will be broken.

When you look only on patters you will never see in which situation we are.
CanineDanny

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:57:06 PM

Wow! What a neat post! Thanks and happy trading! Wink
crypmike (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:37:49 PM

One more — and very important for risk-management

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:22:43 PM

One more — and very important for risk-management

This is, without doubt, the most difficult to see. Knowing that to recover a 50% loss I would need my assets to rise 100% just for the breaking even is too difficult to believe and sad.

Getting the assets out of the exchanges is the right and safest. But when there are monstrous falls we have to accept almost irrecoverable losses.
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:38:58 PM

Market cycles and chart patterns are useful but technoical analysis will only go so far in crypto.  These markets are heavily manipulated and you never know when one of those early adopter whale will decide to dump his bags on everyone.
crypmike (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 08:42:57 PM

Market cycles and chart patterns are useful but technoical analysis will only go so far in crypto.  These markets are heavily manipulated and you never know when one of those early adopter whale will decide to dump his bags on everyone.

lol.. can you explain how ppl make money here if TA doesn't work?

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:08:44 PM

TA here on crypto market might work or wont work it is just really the same if we do use up these tools on forex too but the difference with crypto market
is that anytime it can break out technical analysis due to its characteristic where it do mostly reacts with news/fundamentals that's why sometimes I'm not
basing my orders on TA's.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 01:04:39 AM

thanks for posting these trading cheat sheets.  i never thought of using any of those before.  i've been very noob when it comes to trading and usually loses my funds due to wrong decisions.  i will start studying these sheets/charts and hopefully i will gain enough knowledge and start trading again.
crypmike (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 05:42:26 AM

thanks for posting these trading cheat sheets.  i never thought of using any of those before.  i've been very noob when it comes to trading and usually loses my funds due to wrong decisions.  i will start studying these sheets/charts and hopefully i will gain enough knowledge and start trading again.

Better to read books )

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 02:00:31 PM

TA here on crypto market might work or wont work it is just really the same if we do use up these tools on forex too but the difference with crypto market
is that anytime it can break out technical analysis due to its characteristic where it do mostly reacts with news/fundamentals that's why sometimes I'm not

Don't expect 100% from technical analysis, according to my experience in trading by TA you are able to stay safe from loss and earn gradually.
I find crypmike trading sheet collection useful and i think it will help beginners a lot.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 02:26:16 PM

Don't expect 100% from technical analysis, according to my experience in trading by TA you are able to stay safe from loss and earn gradually.
I find crypmike trading sheet collection useful and i think it will help beginners a lot.

Exactly, that's why I merited this post a while back and I totally forget it as I wanted to go back and take a look. I agree that TA most of the time doesn't work but for me at least a good grasp of TA is not that bad and in the long run, it might help us out, just saying.

I'm not going to book mark this so that I can go back and look at it whenever I want to because it's really useful for beginners and even mid level traders.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 02:38:04 PM

I'm thinking both technical analysis in crypto trading and forex trading are the same based on the particular one found in a broker or exchange but maybe the forces or fundamentals that decide what happens to change the face of the market are what is different
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 01:32:37 AM

Geez, it makes me confusing to see one by one Grin

But after all, it's a good lesson for every trader so we can know that there is a sign to detect the market and if we can learn deeper, we will find another information in the market. But doing analysis deeper for every pattern, it will improve our trading skills, and we could reach our goals in making the profit. Thank you very much.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:10:17 AM

I know that this is an article collected from many different data sources and they look great. But if money is easy to earn, people follow your signals, then who will be different to create bull run or bear?
These are just some reference images for the evolution of the previous market. an investor needs to know how to respond to different ways of operating the market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:33:54 AM

This is really a great article and it is invested a lot of time. thank you for this. But personally, I don't really want to apply these strategies in my real portfolio. These are just basic theories for people to better understand how the market works and it cannot give traders significant profits. We need to flexibly change in different stages and difficult situations.
Stereotyped investment will be the worst I've ever known.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: