Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:11:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New site for prices, market data/ portfolio  (Read 126 times)
coinlore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 01:57:06 PM

Hello,

We have created site and launched it already as beta version after month of testing, We have data from lot of exchanges,portfolio,watch list, social stats, team, ICO information of coins, news ticker video and much more, there is no subscription or any kind of fee, also soon we will add API,

site is https://coinlore.com

Suggestion/feedback would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:10:52 PM

Hello,

We have created site and launched it already as beta version after month of testing, We have data from lot of exchanges,portfolio,watch list, social stats, team, ICO information of coins, news ticker video and much more, there is no subscription or any kind of fee, also soon we will add API,

Thanks

I don't know man. The site really looks like it wants to be exactly as Coinmarketcap, but it just isn't.

The design is a little bit worse, so are the fonts & graphs that you are using.
You're also listing 50% less markets than Coinmarketcap, and coinmarketcap offers a much broader spectrum of tools & indexes, (top 100, trending, etc.)

If this was begin 2017, I'd have maybe considered using your site over CMC, but right now i definitely wouldn't.

coinlore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:43:35 PM

Hello,

Thanks

I don't know man. The site really looks like it wants to be exactly as Coinmarketcap, but it just isn't.

The design is a little bit worse, so are the fonts & graphs that you are using.
You're also listing 50% less markets than Coinmarketcap, and coinmarketcap offers a much broader spectrum of tools & indexes, (top 100, trending, etc.)

If this was begin 2017, I'd have maybe considered using your site over CMC, but right now i definitely wouldn't.

Thank you for response we definitely will add more tools in near future, we already have some and more can be sorted, what about similarities with coinmarketcap we are not trying to be similar to it, even idea has been started because we didn't found CMC info about coins is enough, we try to give much more information about currencies which don't have CMC or any other site including Social Stats, Team info, ICO info, Videos, News and so on, about markets we are working very hard to add more markets, but also we have live market count which will be always lower we are not using old market data or 0 volume markets. Also we have much more markets already then most similar sites.

as we are still in beta there is much much more to come hope you will change your mind in future.

Thanks for response
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: