Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:44:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AIRDROP Docademic 45 MTC  (Read 255 times)
nastyamorozzz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

Bounty manager

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:25:43 PM

It's a little secret, but Docademic just started airdrop Smiley

Everyone can get 45 MTC for easy actions:

join to Telegram group
follow on Twitter
read on Reddit

No Google forms
only official Telegram bot

https://t.me/docademicairdrop_bot

tg - nastyamoroz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andigentho

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:02:14 PM

$MTC (MEDICAL TOKEN CURRENCY) is one of the most successful projects currently in the health field. Okay, I follow this airdrop, because I'm sure this project is good for the future. thank you
nastyamorozzz (OP)
Copper Member

Bounty manager

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:06:35 PM

$MTC (MEDICAL TOKEN CURRENCY) is one of the most successful projects currently in the health field. Okay, I follow this airdrop, because I'm sure this project is good for the future. thank you

Its really good project!
Thank you Smiley

tg - nastyamoroz
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:01:18 AM

Gone are those days where it has been on a good price.

I've seen the days where its price jumped $0.3+ and now its been lower than that. As usual it is also affected by the massive dip in the market and no one can really see it happening. I'm not sure if this is still a good coin to invest but who knows on this market that's very volatile and full of surprise.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
nastyamorozzz (OP)
Copper Member

Bounty manager

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:01:54 PM

I've seen the days where its price jumped $0.3+ and now its been lower than that. As usual it is also affected by the massive dip in the market and no one can really see it happening. I'm not sure if this is still a good coin to invest but who knows on this market that's very volatile and full of surprise.

I think it one of the best projects in medicine now.
Who know Roll Eyes

tg - nastyamoroz
Kiroyd

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:17:01 PM

Distribution of coins from the successful project. All investors who participated in this project got good profit on the investments

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
nastyamorozzz (OP)
Copper Member

Bounty manager

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:10:45 PM

Distribution of coins from the successful project. All investors who participated in this project got good profit on the investments

Thank you for a kind words Smiley

tg - nastyamoroz
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:54:14 PM

Who know Roll Eyes
Yes we don't, it may be or it may not be the best.

I just shared those moments when I saw it on high when it was on IDEX already and as a trader, you see this type of coin on discount as a good buy. But it's all your decision and verdict, I just wish all the best each and everyone of you who are going to buy it or join that airdrop.

Yes it is successful and that's what I'm saying that those old days has a good price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
nastyamorozzz (OP)
Copper Member

Bounty manager

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:29:53 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 10:38:01 AM by nastyamorozzz

Who know Roll Eyes
Yes we don't, it may be or it may not be the best.

I just shared those moments when I saw it on high when it was on IDEX already and as a trader, you see this type of coin on discount as a good buy. But it's all your decision and verdict, I just wish all the best each and everyone of you who are going to buy it or join that airdrop.

Yes it is successful and that's what I'm saying that those old days has a good price.

Airdrop its just easy way to get 2$ and pay attention for a good project.

tg - nastyamoroz
nastyamorozzz (OP)
Copper Member

Bounty manager

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:38:40 AM

First 1000 will have +10 tokens!

tg - nastyamoroz
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:00:06 AM

Well, it is a good time for some of us that missed the chance to be a part of that show back then.

I actually missed investing in docademics and when I wanted to via an exchange, I noticed the price has really risen hugely but it is the cryptocurrency market, and for someone who is experienced enough to know you should not be buying an overbought market, I decided to wait and now this is just a beautiful chance to be getting in and I just obtained some as well from Kucoin as it is presently a very good bargain at the moment.

It is actually a very good coin to invest in, has a great team, has a great product and they will be launching their psychological app or thereabout pretty soon, but it is really worth it for the long run actually.
nastyamorozzz (OP)
Copper Member

Bounty manager

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:51:38 AM

Well, it is a good time for some of us that missed the chance to be a part of that show back then.

I actually missed investing in docademics and when I wanted to via an exchange, I noticed the price has really risen hugely but it is the cryptocurrency market, and for someone who is experienced enough to know you should not be buying an overbought market, I decided to wait and now this is just a beautiful chance to be getting in and I just obtained some as well from Kucoin as it is presently a very good bargain at the moment.

It is actually a very good coin to invest in, has a great team, has a great product and they will be launching their psychological app or thereabout pretty soon, but it is really worth it for the long run actually.

We are so happy heard it, thank you!

tg - nastyamoroz
nastyamorozzz (OP)
Copper Member

Bounty manager

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:38:55 PM

300 left!

tg - nastyamoroz
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:06:52 AM

It's a little secret, but Docademic just started airdrop Smiley

Everyone can get 45 MTC for easy actions:

join to Telegram group
follow on Twitter
read on Reddit

No Google forms
only official Telegram bot

https://t.me/docademicairdrop_bot

This is actually one of the successful projects with prospects at the moment and I believe there is a great potential for it and then starting and airdrop is not actually a bad thing at all. It was built on the fact of the only cryptocurrency that would make free healthcare become a reality and it is a good thing to note that with greater development as time goes on, the possibility of getting to see healthcare platforms making use of this is going to be there. I just purchased some on Kucoin recently, after months of trying to wait for a good price actually, and I think at this point I am pretty good.
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:10:35 PM

the good news that you provide, docademic after successfully running a long-term campaign program now holds the waterfall.
support and participate in this program.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: