Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:36:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens to market ?  (Read 6068 times)
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:29:07 PM

Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

How long time will this take to survive ?
The current situation will haunt the market for some time until the government around the world come up with regulations which are clear on how the market will move forward, the speculation regarding the regulations are hurting the market as many people are trying to avoid the risk and so is the reason the market is going down and for the investors this is the right time to invest if you are really looking to invest in this market.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:33:24 PM

The falling of the price happens every year and it is nothing new. Wait for the price to fall a bit more and get your investment ready. It will be the best time for you to invest when the price is falling. You will be able to make maximum profit off it. Just invest and hold it for a while. When the price drops enough, we will see more people starting to invest on the coins which will eventually cause the price to go back up and reach another new wall/barrier and then the drop will begin again. This cycle will continue forever. Just get used to it and don't panic.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:47:11 PM

The same thing I kept on wondering about is this. Things seems to be going the opposite side of our belief but nonetheless I believe the come back is still possible and the price of crypto would fully recover with great swing ... We just have to keep the hope alive

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Natnat213

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:50:17 PM

panic will no mt help us it make us down and quit. this is the time to buy more coins thst we can hold in long term that can make our dreams true and get what wants.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Shyamnautiyal8

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:53:23 PM

I think that market is keep up and down, then it is not any Matter of concern. And in my opinion can invest when market is low, And when market will be recover then you can sale your token.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:53:53 PM

If you have visited any Bitcoin or Altcoin relate website, you will found many disadvantages news and situation in this moment, today I have read the news someone says Bitcoin price will below USD4000 in this year-end, no one know when will the market recovering in the future.
currently a lot of news (most of them is bad news), we need to filter and don't trust any rumors, that's only bitcoin price predictions, someone also said that bitcoin price will reach $20K in the end of 2018, I won't trust them, except myself, market price still under falling, marketcap already dip to $208B, we don't know when will the market start recover, as a cryptocurrency holder, I can't do anything, I just trust it and wait for future
xenosaga

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:55:04 PM

Market is getting down not only #Bitcoin but also Ethereum, Dashcoin and others. What is your idea about market?

Well according to the latest news and updates, it seems like this could drag on until the end of 2018. Market trend right now is downward and there really isn't much to expect. It's safe to say that we are on a bearish market right now.
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:56:54 PM

As you know, we are currently in a bear market, so it is not surprising for the prices and market demand to decrease. For you to survive, all you need to do is just to hold, because selling at the current market situation will only lead to losses. You can also buy the dip to get more altcoins at a cheaper price.
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:58:33 PM

A decline occurred in the main coin bitcoin, continued with ETH as well as other coins. As many people sell coins and continue to decline if no one buys, now is a good time to buy raising the price of altcoin.

Hoping the coin will rise doesn't wait for months.

FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:00:20 PM

I don't see anything wrong on market. i think all is ok. it just going down i think it will rise up shortly. just take patience. just keep your faith onn that coin.
Probably the whales are doing the consolidation. They pushed the price down to the lowest level possible, and then the pump was strong. If the ETF is accepted by the SEC, the market will quickly recover, because investors are waiting for this event.
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:01:22 PM

what is happening now is that prices in the market are falling. precisely now is a very good time if it is used to buy then save it until the price goes up bro .
Guddini

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 04:04:36 PM

I have already completely ceased to understand what is happening and I want to see growth already and like there were good growth rates, but now we see a fall again and most likely will fall even lower than last time

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:06:10 PM

If you have visited any Bitcoin or Altcoin relate website, you will found many disadvantages news and situation in this moment, today I have read the news someone says Bitcoin price will below USD4000 in this year-end, no one know when will the market recovering in the future.
currently a lot of news (most of them is bad news), we need to filter and don't trust any rumors, that's only bitcoin price predictions, someone also said that bitcoin price will reach $20K in the end of 2018, I won't trust them, except myself, market price still under falling, marketcap already dip to $208B, we don't know when will the market start recover, as a cryptocurrency holder, I can't do anything, I just trust it and wait for future
You should remember this the market will be recovered from its dump if there will be a rumour to be boughtby those speculators. It's easy to understand about where the market will go. Just waiting for the next month and another jump will come as soon as possible. People buy for rumour and sell for the news.

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:07:56 PM

We clearly on an bear market, the price is going down. Though I know that but It is a little shock to me to see my account’s value is cut down in half on those days. Maybe just a correction, the crypto world has been gone low in several months and now it reach to the bottom. But You could buy some at moment like this, carefully, don’t put all of eggs into one basket
Caogou

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:10:30 PM

The market caused a drop in all crypto.This is not the first time such a thing has happened. The large fluctuations in BTC will affect the entire market, which is inevitable.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:11:09 PM

it looks like the market is going down hopefully it doesn't last long, if we have altcoins
we better hold it for the next few months hopefully the market will soar again with high
prices. for now we can only hold it until the best time to release it.
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:14:56 PM

When the dump only started in February, I thought it would last 2-3 months, in May I realized that it can last a very long time, but I'm sure the dump will end, never happen permanent pump, there is also no permanent dump.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Yara1996

Activity: 158

ONe Social Network

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:18:13 PM

I'm surprised myself and I just do not know what to say, but I hope that this is not a long time since we have not seen such a collapse!

odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:20:15 PM

If you are worried about the market dumping situation? do never, just keep on holding and deep in you're patience because it is near to the the prediction that last quarter market will go as high as last year 2017 or it can be more than compare last year. If you loose you're patience then you will only regret in the days to come.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
fivefingers

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:20:21 PM

Worst case scenario, we might get back hitting rock bottom market again this August. Following the trend for the past few months of 2018, market would go down again and further this month.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: