Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:12:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚀🚀AirChain (ANK)🚀🚀 - The next revolution in Freight Industry  (Read 2034 times)
ShannonGarcia99

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:55:20 AM

I did not say that advertising is not needed at all. It should not just be very much. very often a lot of advertising from those projects that do not have a good product.
The bounty is a good marketing move. That it is possible to think up better. And this despite the fact that to pay tokens and not real money.
Airdrop can cause interest to the token but not always to the project. Bounty can be diverse.
Investors do not like free distribution of tokens. This leads to a reduction in prices when it goes to stock exchanges.
I agree, investors are not happy with the free distribution of tokens. Although I do not see anything bad in this, on the contrary, it is drawing attention to the project and the token.
That's right, it becomes a problem for promotion through to bounty. Social networks are becoming ineffective. But how to provide information to potential investors? Only paid advertising?
Not all users who received free bonus want to buy them. And this isn't beneficial to the project team.
Nevertheless, social networks shouldn't be discounted. Just not all teams publish a lot of news, so users don't actively communicate in social groups. That's why such advertising doesn't work well.

That's right. In my opinion, the project is not advertised a lot. But this advertising should be enough because the idea is very attractive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Monica88Fowler

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:04:37 AM

I did not say that advertising is not needed at all. It should not just be very much. very often a lot of advertising from those projects that do not have a good product.
The bounty is a good marketing move. That it is possible to think up better. And this despite the fact that to pay tokens and not real money.
Airdrop can cause interest to the token but not always to the project. Bounty can be diverse.
Investors do not like free distribution of tokens. This leads to a reduction in prices when it goes to stock exchanges.
I agree, investors are not happy with the free distribution of tokens. Although I do not see anything bad in this, on the contrary, it is drawing attention to the project and the token.
That's right, it becomes a problem for promotion through to bounty. Social networks are becoming ineffective. But how to provide information to potential investors? Only paid advertising?
Not all users who received free bonus want to buy them. And this isn't beneficial to the project team.
Nevertheless, social networks shouldn't be discounted. Just not all teams publish a lot of news, so users don't actively communicate in social groups. That's why such advertising doesn't work well.
That's right. In my opinion, the project is not advertised a lot. But this advertising should be enough because the idea is very attractive.

Every project will choose its own way! Someone thinks that the more advertising the better.
Katysgysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:20:05 AM

Airchain is a decentralized platform that utilizes the power of blockchain and smart contracts for the logistics and air industries. All airchain users are connected through a global network that allows them to buy, send, transport commodities by utilizing the power of blockchain with Multi-layer SmartContract technology and Proof of Receipt.
Lagunaloire2

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:24:53 AM

Every project will choose its own way! Someone thinks that the more advertising the better.

It's true, we can only express our opinion, and the team will figure out how to develop their own project.
Eikocarol

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:32:07 AM

Airchain is a decentralized platform that utilizes the power of blockchain and smart contracts for the logistics and air industries. All airchain users are connected through a global network that allows them to buy, send, transport commodities by utilizing the power of blockchain with Multi-layer SmartContract technology and Proof of Receipt.

Yes. Most of the current smart contracts are pursuing the perfection of performance and automation because most of the developers believe that the necessary of laws and rules cannot compare to the importance of perfect code and fast performance. Unfortunately, it becomes the disadvantage of smart contracts, and make it difficult to apply to practice, especially in the logistic industry.
Therefore, Airchain has invented the later version of smart contract called Smartcontract 2.0 (Multi Layers Smartcontract), which is built based on the fundamentals of current smart contracts. Smartcontract 2.0 contains several layers of smart contracts which intricate the process but with more safety and secure. Smartcontract 2.0 will put the current problem of smart contracts to rest but still ensure the best performance. Moreover, it is possible to drastically resolve the litigations in the way of equality and consistency.
Edgarroni

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:08:14 AM

It's true, we can only express our opinion, and the team will figure out how to develop their own project.

A well thought-out advertising company is able to attract more people, investors to the project, to convey meaning and opportunities.
Eikocarol

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:23:46 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 05:32:17 AM by Eikocarol

Has the scale of this project been expanded in many countries? Or is it just a small scale in a country?

Hi! Melissa
All countries.
bcidui21sks21

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:51:09 AM

I tried to find out how everything will work, but does not understand anything. In my experience, if it is more difficult to understand, then the company will be more successful.
macarong998

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:02:05 AM

I tried to find out how everything will work, but does not understand anything. In my experience, if it is more difficult to understand, then the company will be more successful.

If something is not clear to you then ask questions. Users will help you and answer your questions.
ShannonGarcia99

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:20:55 AM

If something is not clear to you then ask questions. Users will help you and answer your questions.

Yes, those who support the project will answer your questions.
JessicaHart8

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:49:21 AM

Yes, but if something is not clear, it's not necessarily bad.
bcidui21sks21

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:58:05 AM

Not always like this. If it is difficult to understand the nature, I can hardly participate in such a project.
Eikocarol

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:23:30 AM

Not always like this. If it is difficult to understand the nature, I can hardly participate in such a project.

Such things are often described in Whitepaper. If there is anything just ask for clarification.
AndreaPhillips

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:13:27 AM

It seems this project has the potential to generate attractive revenue for all investors and this idea is also nice with the working product it is a good choice to pick this right time.
It seems to me that the interest of investors is visible when the project quickly collects money.
Maybe you are right. But I still think that with low cost, you need a strong advertising company.
Advertising of course you need. But a good project a lot of advertising is not necessary! Investors already see the prospect.

Bounty is also a paid option. But the payment is delayed and invisible, since these tokens can also be sold to investors. I think the best option is a combination of bounty and advertising.
You're right, this combination is usually better, but it also depends on the specifics of the project and Airchain need to consider this also.
Finalfantasy2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:23:57 AM

It seems this project has the potential to generate attractive revenue for all investors and this idea is also nice with the working product it is a good choice to pick this right time.
It seems to me that the interest of investors is visible when the project quickly collects money.
Maybe you are right. But I still think that with low cost, you need a strong advertising company.
Advertising of course you need. But a good project a lot of advertising is not necessary! Investors already see the prospect.

Bounty is also a paid option. But the payment is delayed and invisible, since these tokens can also be sold to investors. I think the best option is a combination of bounty and advertising.
You're right, this combination is usually better, but it also depends on the specifics of the project and Airchain need to consider this also.

The fact is that the bounty campaign gives different results. I met many projects, where the team also did not conduct a bounty campaign.
AndreaPhillips

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:59:45 AM

Such things are often described in Whitepaper. If there is anything just ask for clarification.
We know that. Just discussing the moment that it is difficult to understand without further explanation the text of the White Paper. We hope that such a problem will not arise with the document of this team.
Shadowblack

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:40:30 AM

Up to 100 Billion Airchain Tokens. The more the number of tokens is, the lower the demand, which makes it harder for investors to sell, and the liquidity will decrease.
MelissaAnderson11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:33:28 AM

Does this project have investment limits for which countries?
Emmaallen87

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:00:05 AM

I have already read several articles about this project. They are all cognitive. They clearly explain the idea of the team.
Eikocarol

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:45:11 AM

Does this project have investment limits for which countries?

Except for US and China.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: