Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:07:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyone is free to use Bitcoin as they want  (Read 787 times)
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:13:38 AM

Yes that is definitely true that all of the people that is already been part of the crypto currency revolution is all free to use Bitcoin as they want, and I am one of those people that already been using Bitcoin to the different ways I want to. Bitcoin is a great crypto currency that is why I am one of those proud Bitcoin and crypto currency users. I hope that the community of the Bitcoin will keep on its grow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lequyen

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:25:45 AM

There's an ongoing debate in and outside of Bitcoin community regarding the economic nature of Bitcoin: is it a currency or an asset, a store of value, settlement layer and so on. The situation with ETF's also sparked some debates, as some argue that ETF's are bad and Bitcoin should stick to its cypherpunk roots and ignore the mainstream.

I think all sides kinda miss the point of Bitcoin. Bitcoin was created so people can send coins directly to others, without any mandatory middleman. Therefore, every use case is as legit as any other use case, it doesn't violate the freedom of any other user of the network. It doesn't even matter if Satoshi wanted Bitcoin to be a decentralized currency that will kill banks, because one of the principles of Bitcoin is censorship resistance, so if some people want to use centralized services, want regulated environments, speculation and so on, it's their right. All those things have no effect on people who want to use Bitcoin as an alternative currency.

So, I think there is no single answer to whether Bitcoin is an asset or a currency, everyone decides for themselves, because freedom is the ultimate point of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is considered one of the most liquid asset classes in the financial market by global Bitcoin exchange systems, trading platforms, and brokers.
Bitcoin users can easily exchange Bitcoin for cash or gold or other electronic money instantly, at low cost. That's why you should invest
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:01:43 AM

There's an ongoing debate in and outside of Bitcoin community regarding the economic nature of Bitcoin: is it a currency or an asset, a store of value, settlement layer and so on. The situation with ETF's also sparked some debates, as some argue that ETF's are bad and Bitcoin should stick to its cypherpunk roots and ignore the mainstream.

I think all sides kinda miss the point of Bitcoin. Bitcoin was created so people can send coins directly to others, without any mandatory middleman. Therefore, every use case is as legit as any other use case, it doesn't violate the freedom of any other user of the network. It doesn't even matter if Satoshi wanted Bitcoin to be a decentralized currency that will kill banks, because one of the principles of Bitcoin is censorship resistance, so if some people want to use centralized services, want regulated environments, speculation and so on, it's their right. All those things have no effect on people who want to use Bitcoin as an alternative currency.

So, I think there is no single answer to whether Bitcoin is an asset or a currency, everyone decides for themselves, because freedom is the ultimate point of Bitcoin.

Yes everyone is free to use bitcoin as they want. There are so many people that working here even they are not in their legal age because there is no verification here.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:04:36 AM

there are several countries that do not legalize the existence of Bitcoin
but I think the population can still use Bitcoin, but in large amounts
as long as they are careful when they do KYC, I suggest choosing the right choice and not risky in your knowledge of the BTC game by the government

pokang13

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:12:12 AM

Definitely yes.I agree.Bitcoin is not limited to few people.It is for everyone.So better start investing bitcoin now and you will see what difference it make in your finances.
Ntaa
Copper Member

Activity: 301

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:24:06 AM

Right, it's up to how you want to use bitcoin.  I can use bitcoin as a payment tool and also as an investment, depending on my needs. And I think I'm free to use my bitcoin. So, I agree with your opinion.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:29:02 AM

Agreed, I like the concept that is in bitcoin. All the concepts that exist strongly refer to freedom, there is no one who regulates bitcoin should be like this and bitcoin should be like that. The concept of bitcoin continues to flow depending on most users who use it. In the first time I'm sure satoshi will make bitcoin is for the payment system, but now more people use it as an investment place, once again,there is no one party that makes many people use bitcoin as an investment place. So, this is way will make me stay in this place whatever will happen.
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:53:20 AM

This is true but you can not already say the things like that in India and in the country is he who would decide to put cryptocurrency under regulations and ban. So you are free but it is conditionally.
Yes after all goverment role in cryptocurrency is important, We are not free if they do ban and make it hard to using cryptocurrency for transactions. I believe ETF would be the first step for cryptocurrency to grow, its true ETF make bitcoin seems like a asset then currency but if its help bitcoin to grow and also help development of cryptocurrency then its good. We need more things that can support cryptocurrency from goverment.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:32:10 AM

We have the same opinion about it, it is a matter of choice for the holder if someone want's to treat it as a gold then let them. All of us has different opinion's and techniques on handling anything, some of us do trading some hold and some want's to use it as a mode of payment.

We can never force anyone to just hold or trade or use it to pay bills, they have their own set of mind on how they will use it for their own.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:50:56 AM

There are no restrictions. It only depends how you handle your bitcoin.
You are right there is no restrictions how we use our bitcoin but we need to think if it useful or not. For me I used my bitcoin in important and valueble things, I used it to my investment in bitcoin and to help my family needs.

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:13:27 AM
Merited by LeGaulois (1)

obviously! but they are not free to disturb everything else because they are using bitcoin as they want. for example the weak hands that have been feeding the whales and panic selling and FOMO buying bitcoin at every turn and increasing the volatility have been disturbing the market. they have been also preventing adoption of bitcoin as a currency because of the huge volatility that they cause. and a lot of other problems.

Only Bitcoin
amobi

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:17:37 AM

I agree with you mate, freedom is the amazing thing about bitcoin, but i feel that this 'freedom' is what most of all these haters of bitcoin including the government hate about it, and also they are scared of the fact that it could some day be preferred to the local currencies that they have full control of
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:20:07 AM

yes and we are free also to hold it and should not use it instead. There are many reasons why we need to have bitcoin and as we all know that bitcoin could also be used as a medium of exchange for those establishment that will accept BTC or invest into an ICO project or exchange to altcoins which coin is use for the utilization of their product, goods and services that might be essential on  your daily life living. And yes we have to spend it wisely in accordance with our needs and not just that we must spend btc or the crypto we are holding.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:26:13 AM

This is a good argument for altcoins. Bitcoin can be regulated while other privacy coins can maintain their purpose for those who want true freedom. Bitcoin is global and can be whatever the user wants it to be

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:28:05 AM

Actually, there are a huge of people really wants and love bitcoin because of one big reason and that is in this system everyone has a freedom. A freedom in many things that one of the most important in all of us specially in those people that has a poor life of living. Bitcoin can be considered as a main secret remedy of people where in we will find our freedom in regards in financial stability. In addition, we all known that bitcoin system is made with the vision and mission of giving a much fastest, simplest,convenient and better ways of people in doing or making transactions and beside of it is the purpose of giving people a better ways to live with a much happiest and successful life in the future.    
TradeParty

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:34:51 AM

Yes it is right and it has some positive and negative side also. General people use it and earn money for their future or support their family but the criminal use it for destructive purpose.
jurgen444

Activity: 134
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:04:59 PM

I think bitcoin is more valuable as an asset, this will not be affected by the legality of bitcoin in a country. but if bitcoin is used as a currency, there will definitely be a ban in countries that have not legalized bitcoin. . because we buy food with money, not with bitcoin.

spcae to rent
hatshepsut93 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2147

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:54:05 PM

obviously! but they are not free to disturb everything else because they are using bitcoin as they want. for example the weak hands that have been feeding the whales and panic selling and FOMO buying bitcoin at every turn and increasing the volatility have been disturbing the market. they have been also preventing adoption of bitcoin as a currency because of the huge volatility that they cause. and a lot of other problems.

This sounds exactly like the words of interventionists who say that they want to protect the market from speculators, irrational behavior, risks and so on. Are you suggesting that Bitcoin owners should be prohibited from selling their coins under certain circumstances? That would be not only immoral from ethical point of view and against Bitcoin's core principles, but also harmful to the ecosystem, because such blatant interventions always make things worse instead of fixing them.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:56:37 PM

You have a point there but if Bitcoin losses its value, it will neither be an asset or a currency. I think the purpose of those issues with SEC is not to make Bitcoin centralized but to help it to stop market manipulation and scams. If you are a whale in cryptocurrency, it is very easy for you to control the market. Maybe that is one of the reasons why there are lots of debates regarding Bitcoin and its decentralization.
yes,  we all have the freedom to use or stop using it.  As for someone who needs it,  it is also very helpful.  to generate income even if you are just at your home.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
KeezAZA

Activity: 224

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:47:35 PM

This is one of the most pleasant things, that you can beneficially have from the using bitcoin know that is good for us because we are the only who are using an old name that money and nobody can not put the hand in that understand Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: