Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:49:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP NEEDED: Multiple cryptocoins automated transactions how to?  (Read 474 times)
CoinThinker (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:47:24 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2014, 02:33:52 PM by CoinThinker

Hi guys (and girls if any around:) ),

I want to build a very interesting and useful project (want to keep it secret for the moment as it is unique). However I need a few things to make it happen.

I want to extend this project to ALL cryptocurrencies, NOT only bitcoin. What I need help with is:

1. What host/server do you suggest if I want to run automated transactions for let's say 100 cryptocoins?
2. For every cryptocoin I need to have a wallet, automatically detect incoming transactions with the number of confirmations (just like Cryptsy does) and automatically make payments to different wallet addresses.

I am a programmer, but never had to do anything with cryptocurrencies. I have a very good understanding of PHP, but not as good understanding of the technical issues related to what I want to achieve. Any help would be appreciated, links to docs, or if you have time a bit of explanation ... Smiley

Thank you all.

CoinThinker (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Only the best is The be best...

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:34:11 PM

Anyone? Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: