Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:24:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SERVICE] 💥 All-round Reddit Promotion - complex and effective marketing 💥  (Read 347 times)
damberg (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:37:32 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 10:13:05 AM by damberg

💥 All-round Reddit Promotion 💥

Why did I start the service?

Community engagement is a key factor in a success of a crypto project. However, all major social sites has recently extensively restricted or even banned ICO and cryptocurrency advertisements. Companies in a cryptocurrency world are motivated to create bounties and pay bounty hunters to approach potential investors and enthusiasts of the project. Unfortunately, bounty hunters aim to do as many posts as they can regardless of its quality or impact. Lots of posts made on social sites then look like "Awesome project!", "I will definitely invest.", "Join now to get discount." in groups and profiles that are usually flooded with bots. Such posts do not make a difference, do not address large audience and even make harm to the project. I decided to solve the lack of effective marketing on Reddit for crypto projects.

How do I do that?

I brought scientific approach to Reddit promotion and posting. Nowadays, I actively work with triggers and metrics such as posting time, keyword popularity, original poster’s authority and others to increase popularity of posts and comments. I also manage a variety of subreddits ("channels" on Reddit) so I learned how to engage community.

What can I do for you?

Basically, I can do anything on Reddit to get you audience, community or website visitors. It would be helpful to list at least some "features":
-   Subreddit creation – set up, CSS and visual style, promotion of the new subreddit
-   Subreddit management – taking care of your community on Reddit and actively enlarging it
-   ICO promotion – relevant posts in well-know crypto subreddits usually getting to their frontpages, posts in thematic subreddits, comments and mentions under thematic posts
-   Specific promotion – traffic-oriented posting, event promotion and others

How much is it?

After going through your goals and desires, I suggest you a solution with a weekly based price. I try to stay away from "packages" of service to better suit your needs. I accept BTC and ETH. To use all-round Reddit service send me a PM here on the forum or open a chat on Skype.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ViciousWarlock29

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:56:47 AM

I think that customers need upvotes from good accounts. They themselves can create a subreddit and complete the news. Upvotes you can by on upvotes.io
damberg (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:14:24 AM

I think that customers need upvotes from good accounts. They themselves can create a subreddit and complete the news. Upvotes you can by on upvotes.io

You are partly right, upvotes play an important role for promotion. However, only natural upvotes and comments can bring interest and traffic to a particular site (or project).  Wink
damberg (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:23:30 AM

Hi there, I am interested in your service and would like to hear more about it.
Unfortunately, a lowly Newbie like me seems to be unable to message you directly Tongue

I wrote you a PM, replying should be ok. Looking forward to your case  Wink
smarshed

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:32:41 AM

upvotes.io is scam website, don't buy upvote and waste your money.
damberg (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:12:31 AM

upvotes.io is scam website, don't buy upvote and waste your money.

I am sorry for your loss if you were scammed. Fortunately, there are more trustworthy Reddit promotion services Tongue
Onar

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:49:08 AM

💥 All-round Reddit Promotion 💥

Why did I start the service?

Community engagement is a key factor in a success of a crypto project. However, all major social sites has recently extensively restricted or even banned ICO and cryptocurrency advertisements. Companies in a cryptocurrency world are motivated to create bounties and pay bounty hunters to approach potential investors and enthusiasts of the project. Unfortunately, bounty hunters aim to do as many posts as they can regardless of its quality or impact. Lots of posts made on social sites then look like "Awesome project!", "I will definitely invest.", "Join now to get discount." in groups and profiles that are usually flooded with bots. Such posts do not make a difference, do not address large audience and even make harm to the project. I decided to solve the lack of effective marketing on Reddit for crypto projects.

How do I do that?

I brought scientific approach to Reddit promotion and posting. Nowadays, I actively work with triggers and metrics such as posting time, keyword popularity, original poster’s authority and others to increase popularity of posts and comments. I also manage a variety of subreddits ("channels" on Reddit) so I learned how to engage community.

What can I do for you?

Basically, I can do anything on Reddit to get you audience, community or website visitors. It would be helpful to list at least some "features":
-   Subreddit creation – set up, CSS and visual style, promotion of the new subreddit
-   Subreddit management – taking care of your community on Reddit and actively enlarging it
-   ICO promotion – relevant posts in well-know crypto subreddits usually getting to their frontpages, posts in thematic subreddits, comments and mentions under thematic posts
-   Specific promotion – traffic-oriented posting, event promotion and others

How much is it?

After going through your goals and desires, I suggest you a solution with a weekly based price. I try to stay away from "packages" of service to better suit your needs. I accept BTC and ETH. To use all-round Reddit service send me a PM here on the forum or open a chat on Skype.

First vouches promotion! The first three customers are going to get 50% discount on the all-round Reddit service.

So ur talking about promoting different crypto projects, ICOs and events etc. My question is do you have any examples of your work with the KPI that we can see and decide whether to recruit you as a reddit promoter? Thanks
LEim

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:51:13 PM

How do you involve hight traffic for post?
damberg (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:55:24 PM

So ur talking about promoting different crypto projects, ICOs and events etc. My question is do you have any examples of your work with the KPI that we can see and decide whether to recruit you as a reddit promoter? Thanks

I have reached you via PM to discuss further.

How do you involve hight traffic for post?

High traffic for a post is generally task of two variables. Firstly, the post has to be visible and attractive to provoke users to click on it in a certain subreddit. I increase visibility with a combination of high karma posting account, selecting a best posting time, ensuring natural upvotes and some more. The second task is to ensure a reasonable CTR for a hyperlink that is usually a key part of the post. That is rather an "alchemy" of human perception, I haven't come up with analytic tool for such purpose.  
damberg (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:33:29 PM

Bumping  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: