Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:03:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to invest in Ethereum has come again!  (Read 2387 times)
oyeade56

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 08:10:14 PM

You are very correct with this. No doubt, it is the best time to get more ETH  before if rises again. But it's not so for those that do not believe it will rise again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KripetM

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:41:27 PM

Right now, the crypto currency etherium is at the very bottom. Probably this is the bottom, on which you should buy!
Lima0396

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:59:15 PM

The best time to invest in etheruem has come I think now is the best time to invest in crypto currency generally, because the market is down which affects the price of most coins including bitcoin and other altcoins, most investors and bounty hunters are dumping their etheruem for cheap price because of the panic of the market, now is the best time to buy it at a lower and affordable price then hold till it recover back to its normal price.
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:37:43 AM

If I am not wrong, from the October 2017 to now, we haven't seen Ethereum at 358 USD! We have seen Ethereum at 500, 600, 700 USD for several times, and Ethereum went to the 376 USD! But this time, Ethereum broke every down record for this year. So, I think this is the best time to grab plenty of ETH coins before the market rise again! What do you think guys? Share your thoughts.
I think that now is really a good time to buy a lot of ETH coins. Ethereum is a very popular and productive platform that works successfully. I think in the future ETH will grow to a mark of $ 2,000.
The price of ethereum keeps going down continuously and I think it kind of ambiguous to make any prediction about it, thus most of us should keep our head and you’d better not to obey any predictions. In reality, of course I completely agree that with the current situation ethereum provides us a great opportunity to buy or accumulate it. However, before making a decision to buy it, you’d better to think carefully, also you should buy modest eth, don’t buy too many coins, Because if you get into a wrong prediction, you may lose a lot.
zhengqiurong2@163.com

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:20:08 AM

This is not the case. Don't invest in Ethereum now. Now Ethereum is very dangerous. If you buy it you will regret it.
BTCgomoon

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:23:51 AM

If I am not wrong, from the October 2017 to now, we haven't seen Ethereum at 358 USD! We have seen Ethereum at 500, 600, 700 USD for several times, and Ethereum went to the 376 USD! But this time, Ethereum broke every down record for this year. So, I think this is the best time to grab plenty of ETH coins before the market rise again! What do you think guys? Share your thoughts.
ETH current price has once again set a new record for this year. The current ETH price is $227. Maybe we really might see $200 ETH. Does anyone know what happened?

nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:28:12 AM

Ethereum has dropped significantly in recent times and am sceptical about the market, ethereum dropped to less than $220 today and I agree its a good buy, but there could also be a more significant drop in the near future. I've personally suspended purchasing ethereum until it drops to less than $200.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:59:34 AM

It is an amazing time to buy as many ethereum as you can and with this price I do not think you can get any lower ever again in history of ethereum, one big huge bull run and even when it drops it won't drop way down to these prices again, this is the lowest in history you can get from now on.
Buy as many as you can afford and wait for that bull run, there is seriously a x10 chance of ethereum price going up, an increase of x10 in your portfolio just thanks to ethereum. I still suggest you to diversify your portfolio and buy other stuff as well but you can make sure ethereum has a big part of your portfolio.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:17:47 AM

in recent times ethereum was the talk of many people, all began to worry and fear that ethereum would be worthless and the question of whether ethereum would rise again was always a question of everyone. but we must know why many ico choose ethereum than other smart contracts platforms, what is the reason? that's why BNB was born, which is the most popular exchange at the moment, then OMG, NPSX, VEN, ICX, AE, GNT, PPT, WTC and others that are great tokens that are in the top 100 altcoins and all that is in Ethereum platform.

so don't be afraid to own or hold ethereum and don't be affected by this unreasonable panic. everything will be fine in the time.
Freddy63

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

SESSIA

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:21:23 AM

376 now seems like a dream, because it is 2 times cheaper!
I believe it is a big manipulation towards altcoin market and currently only bitcoin don't fall drastically and remain positions.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:23:57 AM

Yes, I believe if you can buy at current prices, I think you will also get many benefits in the future, because seeing ethereum prices is still low.
scrtrp

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:24:25 AM

I personally agree with you very much. I am currently holding Ethereum. I am saddened to see his price drop, but this is also a great opportunity to buy Ethereum. I am paying close attention to his price preparation. When I buy it at the right time, I believe that the price of Ethereum must rise. I am patiently waiting for this moment.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:34:37 AM

Although ethereum went into a prolonged drop in prices, I believe that all the same, it's worth investing in it. The price is very attractive now.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:53:16 AM

You are right , here not only we have opportunity to have investment in the etherium but also we can make easy investment in the Bitcoin also .
In present time price of the Bitcoin is much dumped and also we cans we that provide of the etherium is down by last 2 year back record down so here if we can invest in Bitcoin as well as in etherium , and if we can invest all in etherium then surely it will be a big achievement for us because with the increase of the etherium price we will have profit in bitcoin amount and with that increase in the value of the bitcoin we will have increase in the net value of the bitcoin .
So clearly we have lots of chances to make earnings , but at another side we should see over the positivity also and never get into any type of the panic in the cryptocurrency market because lots of fud and negative news goes on in this field and that create a panic to sell our asset at loss , but after buy we should remain stable at our hodls .
In this way we can easily get profit with our holding , otherwise even with this opportunity we will get into loss .
evilsign

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:09:49 PM

Now the problem is when or at which price we should buy them? I know what do you mean, all of you very believe that ethereum and bitcoin can be rising again. But for a trader like me, the problem not like that. We buy because we trust this is the best price for buy, not only the best time. If you thinking only about the time, You can buy now in this minute, but after some minutes then the price will going to dip again. That's the problem. So I suggest you keep using a technically analysis.
keepandhold

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:21:18 PM

You are mistakenly trying to project the past year to the current year. How can you be sure that the price of the ethereum will increase? The market price is formed due to supply and demand, the lack of demand for Ethereum today is due to the indifference of investors to the new ICO's, and when investors  will be active we don't known.
scrtrp

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:26:51 PM

Yes, I very much agree with you. Now, the price of Ethereum is really low. This is the best time to invest in Ethereum. I have divided the funds into 5 shares and are paying close attention to his price. I will buy some immediately, and I am waiting for his rise again.
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:26:57 PM

No, I do not think so. Investing in the ethereum will now only be a very risky person, and who is not afraid of losing his investments. We see that the ethereum at the moment is very unstable, and the price falls more and more every day.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:29:19 PM

Yes i agree with your statement. Now is the correct time to buy more ethereum if you like to invest more and have many much more of profits in the future. Just ethereum continues to go down its price, the better to buy more ethereum coins. And in the long run you may sell it in a profitable time and inveat more.
criptouser

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:38:18 PM

It's a pity you, if you really bought a coin for that price. Now the etherium costs $ 172, I think that it will fall even lower, because nobody needs the etherium.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: