Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:29:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: mining blood bath. hell yeah  (Read 776 times)
abstractHaze (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:38:58 AM

mining is great!
best hobby ever.

so like. i got some pcs on eth.. still churning a meh profit. but the eth enlargement helped.
got some high yeld shit coins on a rig here. and a rig there.

using grandma's and mama's places for some small setup's helps pay the electricity.
(u need to use the parents man. don't be lazy. go to home depot/lowes buy some wood and make some small rigs. https://imgur.com/a/jSGp2SS example - pc case like this. 2 mobos screw in back and 2 rows for 5 gpus each.. run a couple 1000 watts. find a emtpy room that mama or grandma not using, and plug them in.(extension cord second pc to another circuit within same room always possible) run them at 700 watts power by tweaking cards. nice 15amp line safe. do that in as many places they let you, free cash ty. mama.

I realize i'm still staking in the bills and everything is fine. because this low ball shit is temp. starting to think why not buy and sell at the 6/8 line. every lil bit helps.    put in a buy order at 5k. and prompt sell at 6, 7 ,8.

what you think guys? hows it going.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:45:34 AM

I think your punk ass caused the difficulty to rise and made the pro miners capitulate since we had to pay electric and you didn't. Plenty of kids do this and leverage the parents electric.

Good job on squeezing them out of the market.

That's why it's good to go asics so you don't have to compete with these little shitz kids. No parents gonna allow screaming asics.

When asics no longer profitable at home send to collation facility with cheap electric
whitesites

Activity: 88
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:45:27 AM

In the winter time I could understand running a miner at the parents house.  Last winter I saved $50 / month on our heat bill just by running one mining Rig. 
I just hope you have informed your relatives on how much power you are using, plus I hope their utility rates are not high.
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:41:11 AM

mining is great!
best hobby ever.

so like. i got some pcs on eth.. still churning a meh profit. but the eth enlargement helped.

using grandma's and mama's places for some small setup's helps pay the electricity.
(u need to use the parents man. don't be lazy. go to home depot/lowes buy some wood and make some small rigs. https://imgur.com/a/jSGp2SS example - pc case like this. 2 mobos screw in back and 2 rows for 5 gpus each.. run a couple 1000 watts. find a emtpy room that mama or grandma not using, and plug them in.(extension cord second pc to another circuit within same room always possible) run them at 700 watts power by tweaking cards. nice 15amp line safe. do that in as many places they let you, free cash ty. mama.

I realize i'm still staking in the bills and everything is fine. because this low ball shit is temp. starting to think why not buy and sell at the 6/8 line. every lil bit helps.    put in a buy order at 5k. and prompt sell at 6, 7 ,8.

I seriously do hope that you are paying for the electric bills for your 'mama' and 'grandma.'

It's one thing to earn money and crypto but it's another thing to be a decent person. I don't know how old you are but leeching of your parents and most especially your grandparents is a crappy thing to do. Grow some balls and take on some responsibility.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
melpheos

Activity: 557
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:39:31 AM

mining is great!
best hobby ever.

What do you mean by "using grandma's and mama's places helps pay the electricity" ?
Are you saying you put 10 GPU mining and are not paying the electricity you are using ?
badfad

Activity: 186
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:51:21 PM

I think your punk ass caused the difficulty to rise and made the pro miners capitulate since we had to pay electric and you didn't. Plenty of kids do this and leverage the parents electric.

That's why it's good to go asics so you don't have to compete with these little shitz kids. No parents gonna allow screaming asics.

When asics no longer profitable at home send to collation facility with cheap electric

Oh get off your horse shit dude. That's such a load a crap. I'm pretty sure mom and dad's around the world paying elec for a few gpus is not what's killing profit. It's exactly asic/gpu/fpga farms who pay 0.03 $/kw who can outlast anyone, it's the bearmarket, it's the fact that all gpu production was bought and put into farms and we have more effient devices mining on top.

Mom and Pop are not gonna pay out of their pocket 1k $ elec bills  Cheesy

abstractHaze (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:47:22 PM

hahahah, those who dont know how to do it.
don't, and cry about how im an ass.

reality.. since they use such low elec. and honestly two 700 watt rig that takes up what like 60 bux lol,

still churns a profit. hits me less as im drawing so much that the same rig is 10-20 more a month.

why not spread it out... if the long turn is huge profit. think i won't share the love. it it goes downhill. o well. thats the gamble.

and mostly, if your parents can't afford a lil electric bill. then you don't do it. the point is, now my family is mining, and ill manage the market flow when the time is right. and it will always be a profit.. unless it goes to zero, i have no issue.

gotta do what you gotta do to survive these times...  thats the point, share the ideas. im not talking like lets steal elec. they know whats going on. they know the long term potential. all im saying is. use your parents. the more who mine the better. just you manage the finances lol...

if /when bitcoin goes boom boom again, send them a few k back and all is happy. i end up net profit. but when times are down, spread the love.. don't just turn off all your gpus. gotta be crafty and save where you can, again i draw so much elec that i get charged the more i use, so buy spread it out. i keep cost low.

to be honest. i was creating a joke about the mama and grandma. i mean, who says mama lol. but really yeah... spread the juice. and make the most.
lunobird

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:15:06 PM

Oh get off your horse shit dude. That's such a load a crap. I'm pretty sure mom and dad's around the world paying elec for a few gpus is not what's killing profit. It's exactly asic/gpu/fpga farms who pay 0.03 $/kw who can outlast anyone, it's the bearmarket, it's the fact that all gpu production was bought and put into farms and we have more effient devices mining on top.

I would not underestimate how many teens got into the crypto hype. Im quite sure many millions of broke ass gamer kids used 1 or two gpus and mined at parents since they couldn't afford to buy crypto.

That number adds up. I'm sure many big farms bought thousand of GPU but the hype trained attracted millions instead
nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:34:11 PM

I would not underestimate how many teens got into the crypto hype. Im quite sure many millions of broke ass gamer kids used 1 or two gpus and mined at parents since they couldn't afford to buy crypto.

That number adds up. I'm sure many big farms bought thousand of GPU but the hype trained attracted millions instead

So what is your point?  People with a small mining rig at their parents house shouldn't be allowed to mine but a bunch of greasy, opium smoking, rice field workers should be able to set up giant mining farms with the cheap electricity subsidized by the Communist Party of China?
lunobird

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

So what is your point?  People with a small mining rig at their parents house shouldn't be allowed to mine but a bunch of greasy, opium smoking, rice field workers should be able to set up giant mining farms with the cheap electricity subsidized by the Communist Party of China?

Anyone can do whatever they want. My point is F gpus. Stick with asics
abstractHaze (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:42:53 PM

luno. that is not how you discuss man.

i suggest taking a friendship class with all that crypto you got from your asics...
badfad

Activity: 186
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:02:32 AM

Anyone can do whatever they want. My point is F gpus. Stick with asics

Like getting deals for their MegaWatt setup? Or getting deals buying 100s-1000s of units at discount? These are the only things that matter.

ASICs are good, the companies who build them not so.

Who wants a coin farmed in a few farms?

shater

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:27:10 AM

The key to mining is that you have the rigs purchased and ready when market is low.

When market is sky high, there is no chance you will be able to get those GPUs and rigs at a reasonable price.
lunobird

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:41:37 AM

The key to mining is that you have the rigs purchased and ready when market is low.

When market is sky high, there is no chance you will be able to get those GPUs and rigs at a reasonable price.

That can be a good lambo play. Ltc miners are like $200 a pop. Buy a whole bunch of those. Ltc asics have hit the peak efficiency of current tech so I don't expect a big leap anytime soon.

Just buy and hold them. Don't mine till market recovers 6 months later.

Bitmain capitulation. They got a lot of bills to pay. They expanded at wrong time and dumping asics at uncomfortable low prices for tbem

edwardceng

Activity: 266
Merit: 50

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:38:12 AM

but Bitmain always manages to create "noise" among miners and offers fast ROI with low power consumptions but they never learn about long-term mining and the resale value after no longer being profitable.

lunobird

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:47:55 AM

Playing the asic game is tricky. I remember s9 came out it only earned $5 bucks a day at best. Difficulty was 10x less so you were earning much more coin per day. It eventually peaked to $50 dollars a day after a year. Then now it's barely breaking even with electric.

Just goes to show you can not predict future earnings with asics based off of current earnings.
edwardceng

Activity: 266
Merit: 50

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:17:25 AM

Yes, I understand that when talking about earning is unpredictable in the future including mining with GPU, I'm sure you also know that in mining a lot of things affect it but personally if I will choose a device for mining, I choose a device that can do mining long term and has resale value (GPUs).

Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:35:50 AM

That can be a good lambo play. Ltc miners are like $200 a pop. Buy a whole bunch of those. Ltc asics have hit the peak efficiency of current tech so I don't expect a big leap anytime soon.

Just buy and hold them. Don't mine till market recovers 6 months later.

Bitmain capitulation. They got a lot of bills to pay. They expanded at wrong time and dumping asics at uncomfortable low prices for tbem

hope they go bankrupt
travelhelperio

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Helper

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:48:58 AM

mining is great!
best hobby ever.

Mining is not much profitable now few days before hardware prices touches the sky and electricity expense ,maintenance effect the profile very badly. Blocks difficulty increasing day by day and rewards are decreasing also.

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
Veronite Dev

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:15:01 PM

Yes, unfortunately with difficulty and electricity taking most of the profits at the moment, it's almost a case of selective mining to hold against (possible) future price increases. Not a bad idea to spread the rigs out as long as the people are aware and also get compensated.
lunobird

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:55:15 PM

A great idea is to find someone farm that has excess solar power going to waste. Make an agreement where you give them a fair portion of crypto to host your mining rigs there.
Tanya12356

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:00:44 PM

mining is great!
best hobby ever.

Mining is not much profitable now few days before hardware prices touches the sky and electricity expense ,maintenance effect the profile very badly. Blocks difficulty increasing day by day and rewards are decreasing also.
In the future, mining is profitable. Even with today's prices, in any case, the percentage is more than in the bank.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:38:39 PM

enjoy the full disaster of mining!!!!

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Veronite Dev

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:45:44 PM

Grin It does feel like a disaster at the moment, LOL.
hawkfish007

Activity: 895
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:48:51 PM

My A9s and Z9 minis are still puling in $60-$70 and $15-$20 per day per miner respectively. I am enjoying the loot indeed  Grin

For quality risers, splitters or 133 CFM fans, please visit my eBay listings,
http://www.ebay.com/sch/hawkfish007/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1
lunobird

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:11:26 PM

My A9s and Z9 minis are still puling in $60-$70 and $15-$20 per day per miner respectively. I am enjoying the loot indeed  Grin

Yep z9 minis FTW! Asics rule GPU drool.
Xexen4

Activity: 756
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:53:08 PM

mining profit efficient is dropped from the begining of year. and i remembered from passed years, most of asic manifactures announced new tech asics on Q3. i guess this year they did not make new progress on their machines yet for this market issue.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: