Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:36:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] COIN LION: RULE THE DIGITAL JUNGLE  (Read 11968 times)
Heather_Doles

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:06:35 AM

Hope a lot of investor maintenance your plan when ICO will begin.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 05:10:11 PM

Following for updates.

Bitgenius777

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:01:41 PM

So when updates?
!vanovi4

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:35:21 PM

In my opinion this is a very interesting project. CoinLion is an industry-specific solution for navigating complex jungles of trade and managing digital currencies. I support the view that trading crypt currencies should be a useful process.
Sexy_Sees

Activity: 128
Merit: 22

Life is like a box of chocolates :)

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:01:23 AM

An exchange is always a good project when the final product is at least acceptable. I think Coin Lion will deliver something which is much much better than just acceptable. Launch will be in October instead of July, but this will give them more team to perfect the LION platform. Team is strong and dedicated and I'm sure the price could go to very high levels. Time will tell of course!
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:23:34 AM

Nice People! Nice project! It will be very interesting in the future so just invest! The cryptocurrency market is developing very dynamically. I believe that this project will find its place in it and maybe even become one of the leading ones in the future
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:55:07 AM

I've invested a significant amount in this during their ICO - especially because it's a bit under the radar until now, therefore it was cheap. What I hope is, and I believe that could play out regarding timing: It could very well be that they start their platform into the start of next bull run.

But either way, exchanges that make things easier and reliable for the average guy will make an impact and Coinlion is one of a few players I consider to have a lot of potential.
Sexy_Sees

Activity: 128
Merit: 22

Life is like a box of chocolates :)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:27:18 PM

I've invested a significant amount in this during their ICO - especially because it's a bit under the radar until now, therefore it was cheap. What I hope is, and I believe that could play out regarding timing: It could very well be that they start their platform into the start of next bull run.

But either way, exchanges that make things easier and reliable for the average guy will make an impact and Coinlion is one of a few players I consider to have a lot of potential.

Totally agree with you! Invested in early January on the ICO and bought some more after the bounties got dumped. Now I have a reasonable amount which, I believe will give me a very interesting ROI. And I’m going to use their platform for sure when it’s launched. Can’t tell when the next bull run will be, but best would be somewhere in August, just before their launch date Wink
CoinLion (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 02:10:25 PM

Thank you for all of the continued support. We are working hard to launch the full platform. Please see below for our most recent update. We have been a bit absent on Bitcoin Talk over the last few months. We plan to engage more here as we gear up for platform launch.

Most recent announcement: https://blog.coinlion.com/coinlion-progress-announcement-roadmap-update-da5e215b5256

CoinLion Progress Announcement & Roadmap Update
CoinLion strongly believes that transparency is crucial in building trust and the CoinLion community. We have been extremely busy over the last few months.

What’s been done so far:
· Platform designs for desktop and mobile versions

· Backend matching engine

· Major trading functions

· Charting

· Deposits / withdrawals

· Submission of money transmitter applications

· BSA/AML/KYC policies

· Cyber security policies and procedures

· Registration with FinCen as MSB

· Cyber security insurance

· Launch of the MVP Research Portal (Login/Signup)

· Hiring of several new team members

What is being worked on:
· Finishing front-end development

· Portfolio management tools

· Social components and integration with the research portal

· Platform security measures

What’s next:
· Deploy Platform

· Continued internal testing by the team

· Security and penetration testing by third parties

· Policies and procedures audits by third parties

· Launch platform to the public

Roadmap Update
We have added a progress tracker so you can follow along with the development of the platform. Much of the platform has been completed but several essential tasks remain.

CoinLion’s main priorities are the security of user’s funds and compliance around all required policies. We have chosen to undergo several redundant third-party security and penetration audits, as well as internal policy and procedure audits. These audits will take additional time to complete and need to be scheduled around the capacity of the third parties we are working with. We had originally hoped to launch an MVP version of the platform in phases. However, after much deliberation we have decided to launch the full platform at one time instead. Before launch we will perform multiple audits and security tests. Performing these audits on the entire platform at one time reduces additional cost and ensures nothing is overlooked. To be a sustainable and secure platform for years to come, this decision is necessary.

We would be doing the community a disservice if the platform were to launch without these security measures in place.

We will be updating the roadmap to reflect this decision, the current progress to date, and the additional time needed to ensure security and compliance. We had originally anticipated a July launch of the MVP with a limited selection of coins with a full platform launch around September. We now anticipate a full platform launch early Q4 2018. We appreciate the continued support and patience as we work hard to deliver a world-class trading platform.

Dragunov_5

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:44:19 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 04:52:03 AM by Dragunov_5

Task Level: Very Simple
Time: Less than 10 Minutes.
ROI: x1000 – Average 30 to 100 likes per FB account.
Who: Everyone who got a Facebook Account with any number of friends.
When: ASAP Why: Because you want this coin to get millions of members, price to go to Jupiter.

For some of you precious individuals out there, who have forgotten.

1. You can invite all your friends to like the Fbpage of this coin
2. Go to >> Invite your friends to like this Page
3. Select All, or the people you want.
4. Press Send Invites. If All of you did it. We have 100k Likes in 2 weeks.

If you like this tip. Feel free to share this instruction with anyone who wants to promote This cryptocoin to a 100k Page!

Have a wonderful day.

You are needed and appreciated.

Remember we are a union, communion and team.

Yours,

icroatt

Activity: 63
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:11:35 PM

Latest update is available on the CoinLion blog here: https://blog.coinlion.com/coinlion-update-6-62e19cac7b7
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:54:25 PM

When the market falling the price from this token was rising more than 35% today
What happend ? Is there any big news coming up
Rrgards
bellaobella

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:39:21 AM

Coin Lion has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

LION Market & Trading Data

Market Cap       $466.07K   
Current Supply       32,226,096
Volume (24h)        $289   
Total Supply      159,698,831
Price %(24h)     6.53%
Price %(7d)            16.30%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/coin-lion/
Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:25:10 AM

Hello everyone! How are things after the soft launch? Ironing out the bugs in the platform? Good luck to the team and I’m still a big believer 🍀👍

Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:24:35 AM

It’s still very quiet here, but the project is getting along nicely and there are enough updates.
Liquidity is brought to multiple trading pairs and there is much more to come.. Where are the rest of my LIONs?

█           █
      ██████   ███ █ █ ███   ██████
              █ █████████ █         
         █████    █████    █████   
  ██████   ███████  █  ███████  ███████
 ██   █   ██    ███   ███    ██   █   ██
   █                                 █
  █   ██ ██  ████       ████   █ ██   █
 ██████  ██     ██     ██     ██  ██████
 █     ██████               ██████     █
 █  ███ ███                   ███ ███  █
       ██ ██     ███ ███     ██ ██     
    ██   █  ██ █   ███   █ ██  █   ██ 
  █ ████ ██  █      █      █  ██ ████ █
    ██ █████  ███ █████ ███  █████ ██ 
   ███ ███  ██   ██   ██   ██  ███ ███
    ██ ███ ███ █         █ ███ ███ ██
      ███  ████ █████████ ████  ██
       ██ ███ █    ███    █ ███ ██
         █ ██ ████ ███ ████ ██
             █  █   █   █  █
    █   █ 
      █
██
        █

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 02:27:31 PM

Coinlion is one of those projects that could very well turn out as pearl, while until now it's overseen and probably heavily underrated. I'm invested since the ICO (I was under the first 20 Investors or so in the pre-sale), never sold but bought more.

What many don't get is: Exchanges are complicated stuff, it needs a lot. That's also why it takes some time. Similar to LGO, who also started over a year ago and are starting now. Or NASH... All are different, but they all have great teams and I bought into all of them. What I really like about Coinlion: The combination of Trading, Portfolio-Management and Social Platform. I believe that can be very attracting for many and in best case become a viral-phenomenon.

Another aspect is: Many are impatient but I believe that Coinlion has a very good timing. A full launch 3 months ago would not have gotten the attention it deserves, simply because the general market was too quit. Now, that we see the bear market is over and that there is the chance that we even might run into a new hype Coinlion will be in a good position.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 02:46:18 PM

Update from Joshua on Telegram:

_______

Thank you to everyone in this group for the continued support and conversation around CoinLion. Many in this group have been with us since the beginning and the team appreciates it greatly.

It is the team’s goal to keep this group regularly informed around updates related to the platform, current roadmap, and objectives.

Update:

CoinLion plans to release an update to the platform early next week. This update will several improvements to the front and backend including the display of USD prices in the LION Markets.

The backend development team is currently focused on completing the ach integration.

The front-end team is working on additional UI improvements and features including the digital asset screener. These features will be rolled out as they are completed.

Marketing:

Since the beginning it has been CoinLion’s goal to build a feature rich platform that rewards users.

CoinLion believes first impressions are critical to long term success and desires to create an experience that keeps users coming back.

It is CoinLion’s desire to fully open the platform and begin a Grand Opening Campaign when ACH deposits are complete and any remaining bugs have been addressed.   

To date CoinLion has worked to continue marketing through social media and other avenues and will continue to do so leading up to the Grand Opening Campaign.

CoinLion has had extensive planning meetings with marketing teams and agencies. It is CoinLion’s desire to allocate resources to areas that will drive results.

Marketing Roadmap and Goals*

Remainder of August – Social media advertisement increase with a focus on driving website visitors and KYC verified users.

September – Engagement Growth Strategy - Focused on driving positive sentiment and awareness around the CoinLion project and future updates. This includes increased engagement across various Twitter, Facebook, YouTube (incl. livestreams), Telegram (400+channels), Reddit, BitcoinTalk, and so on. 

October – Continued focus on growth and engagement.

November – Grand Opening Campaign - Media Campaign this campaign will drive awareness of the CoinLion brand while also generating top-of-funnel new users, and helping to push them lower in the funnel through the KYC completion phase.

Strategies include:

● Paid Search: Paid search audiences will target those that demonstrate intent by searching for keywords applicable to the cryptocurrency industry (i.e. cryptocurrency trading platform).

● Programmatic Display: Display banners will target users based on their interests and applicable online behavior. These ads will be placed across applicable websites and mobile applications.

● Remarketing: Ads will be served to those users who visited the CoinLion website but did not pursue the intended action (i.e. new account setup).

● Twitter: This social platform will be utilized to target followers of relevant accounts as well as applicable influencers within the crypto space. The existing CoinLion user base will also be targeted within this platform.

● Facebook: Facebook will target CoinLion’s custom audiences (first party email list), those who like applicable pages as well as those who demonstrate interest within the cryptocurrency space.

Other tentative strategies include referral campaigns and trading competitions

December – Grand Opening Campaign Continues.

*The roadmap, strategies and goals are subject to change based on ongoing analysis and results as well as development timeline, resources, market conditions, and other unforeseen circumstances.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: