Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:04:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive  (Read 99983 times)
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:33:31 PM

I also do believe that cryptocurrency will survive this bear market. Crypto already done many miracle. Also crypto right now is being backed by so many people around the globe. Even though some government dont support crypto there are still many who supports it. This is why we must never turn our back on cryto and continue to support it because for sure in the future crypto will be much brighter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:44:26 PM

Yes, cryptocurrency will obviously survive. But this survival mainly depends on us, the users. If we can use it in the right way, it can survive easily. We need to be aware about the use and transaction of cryptocurrency.

We are still in developing stage of crypto life and yet,  it needs us to fully developed and could be fully trusted by the community.  Though it considered to be an investment  today but later on,  people will start to used it as a currency for purchases. The legitimacy of crypto isn't coming from itself but for us,  as we depend on crypto,  crypto will depend us also
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:49:03 PM

I’d say at least more than 10 however much less than one hundred. a piece of a amusing bet but I no longer absolutely everyone else r ally knows for sure. I do but accept as true with that a “one chain fits all” answer is doomed to fail which means that a commonplace cryptocurrency is in all likelihood not possible to be triumphant. however I just don’t recognise what number of will live on and shape the ecosystem of the destiny.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:52:19 PM

Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

For me I don't like things to get complicated. If the market is in bullish then good, if not then I we have to make adjustments. And I firmly believed that we can get over this hump so we just all need to be calm and collective. We don't need to react to every panic and follow the flow. Stick to the market and everything will be fine in the long run.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
crampus

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:52:50 PM

that is, if the bowl is filled with crypto users, then their volume can not increase more than this bowl is designed for? Probably it's not logical
doroshok2

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:52:59 PM

I fully agree with your opinion. But there is one problem. We can control our coins, but we can't control the price of coins. And in General everything is correctly told by you.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:55:50 PM

Of course, cryptocurrency will survive! Whoever said that bitcoin will die is misinformed or just some guy who lost a lot of money thinking it is a get-rich-quick scheme. And cryptocurrency will become mainstream and part of our everyday life.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
.Bitcoin.talk.

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:56:41 PM

Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

Make the right decisions

We should not add bubbles in this water by shaking the bowl.

With the bubbles, the water seems big but it is was just full of air.

These bubbles represent scam coins which we should not support and be alert knowing which coins are good.
shampun

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:58:47 PM

Make the right decisions

It is the legalization of the currency, as a full-fledged monetary means, which should become the main trend for the next few years. And it is this factor that can cause a rapid rise in the cost of crypto currency.
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:00:40 PM

Make the right decisions

Only a minimum number of users determine the direction.The rest of the majority just follows them.They don't have enough knowledge and experience to follow the whales.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:14:26 PM

Make the right decisions

Cryptocurrency will definitely survive no matter what happens, even all of the cryptocurrencies have a low price because i believe many people will still try to invest their money in cryptocurrencies for them to have a good profit.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:17:14 PM

Make the right decisions

Yes. I do believe that cryptocurrencies will survive in the upcoming years and will also reach a very high height of success. This is because since cryptocurrencies has started it has gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and their demand among the people has also increased all over the world.
Luizrosevelt

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:27:01 PM

I couldn't agree more with you . People need to understand that in a decentralized system users hold the key to the highs and lows of any project. People buying into projects to flip immediately leaves less to be desired. 
B4btc

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:48:14 PM

You have portrayed the relation between cryptocurrency and the investors pretty well. You are right that though crypto has its own way of flowing, we the investors are the controller of the flow. So, we are responsible for both price hike and price fall. Investors should not to any such thing which may hamper the growth of cryptocurrency.
Whicee

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:48:29 PM

I agree with your point. But one can only control what he owns not the entire market. I believe, that the market behaves like the intigration of all the owners.
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:59:07 PM

Cryptocurrencies will always survive, some of the projects have real use cases. And like you've said, crypto users and traders cause the bears and bulls market conditions. The decisions you take will determine how profitable you become.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:59:24 PM

Well, we do not  know and expect what will happen in the future especially what is related the the field of cryptocurrency, because there are many surprises, it is true that this period is difficult for everyone, and regrettably , there is  no big development in the market, but I do not think that these  obstacles will last for a long period. In fact,  We must  avoid the pessimistic thinkng ( like, the era of  cryptocurrencies will disappear, Bitcoin will die and .... ). Stay positive guys,  everything will change for better, maybe that this is the worst year of Bitcoin in bad statistics, but it is certain that the future will be better than before.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:05:41 PM

Its discouraging to see a domino effect in the crypto world every time there is some FUD in the space or a bad news regarding it, people selling their positions up and down, the market really needs to mature more.
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:13:35 PM

I so much have the believe that the cryptocurrency will survive the so much huddles it is presently facing in term of rapid fall in prices that make people want to dump and leave the cryptocurrency world. All we have to do is keep saying the right thing about the cryptocurrency and not use our own mouth to bring down the system.
Haryourmi

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:18:28 PM

With the way cryptocurrency is operating nowadays, cryptocurrency still have a long way to go. Before some years now cryptocurrency will have gone a long way than now.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: