Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:45:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the time for Bitcoin to become a fork again  (Read 1679 times)
marcosfx

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:07:28 PM

I have seen Bitcoin become a number of forks a few months ago. Like BCH, BCD, B2X, BCP, SBTC.

whether bitcoin be a fork again next year
I think with the present situation on the market nobody will rest to do that because it can just distract people from the main involvement in Bitcoin, and in this negative market conditions it would be negative as well.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:08:36 PM

Last year there were too many forks, all trying to copy the success of bitcoin cash. The following clones were just a waste of time, all shitcoins with no use. Bitcoin zero is likely to be worth about zero sats

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:14:16 PM

I have seen Bitcoin become a number of forks a few months ago. Like BCH, BCD, B2X, BCP, SBTC.

now of course we are hard to predict. because all that is not true too, if we only predict it. we only need certainty in the development of BTC to date.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:23:06 PM

My apologies leeheidrick, but i immensely doubt that bitcoin will fork.

Bitcoin advocates believed that a bitcoin split will hurt more than it will do any good and to fork might be the last thing we will see with bitcoin.

The world of crypto already witnessed how ethereum suffered a fork, though the original ethereum did good not only in surviving but exceeded the expectations for it.

Many believed that to split bitcoin using its original architecture will simply confuse people and possibly affect the market strength of bitcoin itself.  Thus, many advocates of bitcoin is against this idea.
bitcoindiary

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:08:07 PM

"I also heard that Bitcoin will be forking again this time it's anonymous Bitcoin. Which
is basically be a new bitcoin and it changes the technology and also increased block
size.
"
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:23:46 PM

There is no need for a fork until the need arrives mate. All those people who fork Bitcoin and name it something cool and call it the real bitcoin are just wasting their time in my opinion. The real fork was the bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold and the rest were just to drag people's attention and to make money. I am pretty sure there is no fork necessary as for now and any of them happening will just be for money sake.

For me I just wait for further updates on how bitcoin withstand on the current development it has. Of course this will drag people's attention on the most common desires of money making. I partly agree that there's no need for a fork, because the demand is the actual results on how the price will continue to pump as well.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:29:39 PM

it cannot be predicted when bitcoin has experienced fork again, but if bitcoin experiences a fork it definitely gives profit to the owners. so I think this is a good benefit.

Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:34:14 PM

The idea of a fork has been totally changed in recent times, it is a resource to be used in order to improve consensus, but since BCash the idea is to create money from scratch, with projects that have little added in terms of innovation, the long-term trend of the forks is worth very little because Bitcoin is being improved and does not need a replacement.
crypto-bit456

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:50:20 PM

According to https://www.forks.net BZX will be the next fork of bitcoin. I’ve confusion about it.Though many people are assuming it. Let’s see what will happen, but I always hopping the best for bitcoin (Finger cross!!)
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:17:48 PM

I hope bitcoin will become a fork back, but who knows everything is only limited to analysis, whether bitcoin will become a fork or vice versa but seeing price movements seems like it will happen

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:23:28 PM

I doubt it that there are people that will remain to stick with these forks. You'll hear people say "it's free money".

But to be honest, if there will be groups that are planning and intending to create another fork for bitcoin it's pointless.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tatum506

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:50:06 PM

I believe that it is very difficult for bitcoin to recover as much as 2017 and it will take many years for bitcoin to recover. Bitcoin prices are unlikely to recover, of course altcoin prices will continue to fall further and I believe that at this point you will only long term investment in bitcoin only. The market is in a very difficult period so you have to trust the market.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:28:50 PM

I think they will eventually be reduced now because it is people who create a fork due to the notion that there's a "particular identified flaw" in BTC and they're gonna fix it. But eventually all the coins are nearing zero and so people don't see the need to fork anymore, but well this is crypto, no one sleeps. I won't be surprised to see a new fork soon.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:12:35 PM

A fork can be announced anytime of the year, it is possible to have some forks in the coming year when the time is right. I think the various bitcoin forks has caused more good than harm.
TobMarshall

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:19:07 PM

I can't really say as regard that for specifics, but I it will surely come, possibly later end of this year, or let's say early next. Let's just hope, it will.
DanielJacob

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:18:38 AM

As per as bitcoin release new fork. you can not predict the exact date when actually become a fork again. Because this crypto market is beyond prediction.
MatthewNaccarato

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:40:26 AM

I think it may takes more time to become fork again. As per they are launching new new forks. hopefully it will not take time that much.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:45:52 AM

I think it may takes more time to become fork again. As per they are launching new new forks. hopefully it will not take time that much.

It is good that this days we do not have else last year their where so many unwanted fork happened and just check where are they today. So even if we have fork this year it would happen the same way of what has happened to the last year fork.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:03:12 AM

It is good that this days we do not have else last year their where so many unwanted fork happened and just check where are they today. So even if we have fork this year it would happen the same way of what has happened to the last year fork.
Like any other coin, they had good hype in the beginning but then eventually died. This time though, it's the whales that have hyped it up because they know they will be the ones who are holding the most coins. In a way, it's really helpful since we get coins for free and you can sell it for a decent amount. I never really believed what they were saying before about the coin itself since we already have bitcoins and the fact that people are hyping it up for their own benefits wasn't exactly a good sign.
it cannot be predicted when bitcoin has experienced fork again, but if bitcoin experiences a fork it definitely gives profit to the owners. so I think this is a good benefit.
But other than that? Most people take advantage of the free coin but never really try to understand what forks are for because they never really felt the need to do so.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:11:58 AM

I dont think it can be determined that which coin will become the next bitcoin fork. There are many factors relating to it.

Exactly , even most predictions have a tendency to be off so we won't know for sure
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: