Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2018, 09:24:32 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to pick the best cryptocurrency exchange?  (Read 298 times)
nata86

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:10:14 AM

I would like to know which is the best cryptocurrency exchange. I am currently using bittrex but it doesn't have much coins listed in it. Which are the other good alternatives?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BOUNTY PORTALS
BLOG
WHERE BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
MEETS AUTOMATION
SIGNATURE CAMPAIGNS
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIA CAMPAIGNS
AND MORE!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 980
Merit: 547

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:26:58 AM

go to coinmarketcap.com and visit their lists where they sort exchanges based on volume. there you can see which one is the "most popular". it is not exactly the same as "best" or "most trusted" but it is the closest thing you can get.

important thing is that after you found an exchange you go on the internet and start doing a research about them. for instance Bittrex that you are using has an announcement here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463202.0
you can see there are many users that were scammed and are unsatisfied with them. you can also check the trust rating of Bittrex owner here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=96390

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
biskitop

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

“Your professional profile on the blockchain”

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:34:05 AM

when you search for tokens or coins on coinmarketcap.com, you will also see the exchange available for the token or coin. You can choose it yourself based on the trading volume of the exchange.

Cryptocb

Activity: 140

KONIOS.com

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:04:48 AM

Crypto coin has made it easier and understanding by providing coinmarket cap the fastest way to locate the exchange where it trading, secondly I prefer Idex exchange platform, because it has many token listed and easy to trade.

KONIOS.com
PRE-ICO  |  LIVE
vuithoinha

Activity: 178

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:16:23 AM

I would like to know which is the best cryptocurrency exchange. I am currently using bittrex but it doesn't have much coins listed in it. Which are the other good alternatives?
You can refer to Binance. This is the largest crypto exchange platform in the world. You can find the most potential coin to trade easily. System support tools are also quite easy to use

►►►►
►►►► CASHBERY COIN - Transaction tool of new generation! cashberycoin.com ◄◄◄◄
►►►►
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:22:27 AM

I recommend the Binance exchange,most people trade on the Binance exchange, and I think it's one of the top exchanges, so you can try to trade on this exchange, which has a good user experience and a lot of volume.

jerick06

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:30:05 AM

I read an article online and if you're located in US, this is one of the best crypto exchange:
GDAX- this is owned by coinbase. FDIC insured up to $200,000+
CEX.IO- located in london. Allows debit/credit account funding.
Kraken- supports a wide variety of currency

▶▶▶▶ SIDERA Blockchain Technologies ◀◀◀◀| ▶▶▶▶ JOIN US NOW: https://sidera.io ◀◀◀◀
✹✹✹✹ Decentralized Wearable Devices ✹✹✹ WEARING THE FUTURE
charlotte04

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:31:01 AM

Somehow, Binance is the most huge exchange that have the most volume of Bitcoin and other altcoins. So, it is wise to go there and be your exchange, but Bittrex is also okay.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1113

★ ChipMixer | Bitcoin mixing service ★

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:32:15 AM

I see a lot of people are "rating" exchanges on the amount of Alt coins that are supported and I think that should be your last concern, when you are rating an exchange. Any exchange can list 1000s of Alt coins, but it is the volume that are traded and the security measures that are applied that count the most.

You need maximum trade volumes for competitive prices and also for successful trades. It will not help you, if you place a buy/sell order and you have to wait 3 weeks to fulfill that order, because of a lack of trading volume.  Roll Eyes

Do proper research and look for exchanges with good security measures. <You want your coins to be safe, whilst it is on those exchanges>

fndsr

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:36:38 AM

if we look at the value and price of bitcoin is still in the highest price but it all depends on our confidence and our patience in investing because the main capital is confidence and patience

MightyTulip32

Activity: 56

MERITT PROTOCOL

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

Bittrex is also very good but if you want to exchange then i will suggest you to go for Binance and i think you can get more option from here.

MERITT PROTOCOL
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1042

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:56:01 PM

Are you a trader who will just pick a coin to trade based on volumes on a certain exchange? If does then you will really have a hard time to choose because there are coins that is really not listed on multiple exchanges.

Being the best cryptocurrency will be based on your experienced. We might have good experience at certain exchanges but it can't applied to all as all exchanges have different issues.

Now to sort this, make a list of your preferred coins to trade then search for exchanges where it was listed. After that, it will  now be your task to search for the characteristics of that exchange. 

Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:15:14 PM

I personally all cryptocurrency exchanges are all good. It depends on you. But if there are no registered coins that you choose, then you only need to check into coinmarketcap to find the coin you want.

BrewMaster

Activity: 910
Merit: 622

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:17:17 PM

but it is the volume that are traded and the security measures that are applied that count the most.

Volume is a good thing to consider when choosing an exchange but also at the same time it shouldn't be the only thing you consider. there are exchanges that have high volume but are the worst. for instance Yobit reports ridiculously high volumes for some coins but if you look at the orderbook there is no possible way it can have that much volume.

BossMacko

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

Dice>Monthly Competition>BTC,ETH,LTC>Click my Sig

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:21:57 PM

Try looking for the exchange that you can get revenues everything you make trade or holding the site token or the trending now which you able to mine coins every trade you do.

bob123

Activity: 658
Merit: 529

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:22:48 PM

I would also suggest binance if you are looking at a greater variety of coins being traded.
Besides having a good trading volume and a nice UI they also have shown how well they handle security incidents in the past.

Several exchanges (especially in asia) has been hacked already, with millions of cryptos being stolen.
Binance has some nice automatic anomaly-based mechanisms running to detect shady/malicious actions to stop trading/deposits/withdrawals.
They have shown to be a competent team. Way more trustworthy and safer to keep your funds there for a few days than to leave it on a 2nd class exchange.

But note that exchanges should always(!) only be used to trade. Once you are done with your trades, withdraw your funds!
You only really own your cryptos if you have the private key.

Dexion

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:33:35 PM

low transaction fees, and good security, become the character of the exchange that must be considered by every crypto user.

bittrex, cryptopia, idex, poloniex, bitfinex, ethfinex, and bitforex can be your choice for trading.

adnandanish102

Activity: 60

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:42:57 PM

If you want to hold best cryptocurrency in you wallet then you should go to bitforex.com or another appropriate website for currency exchanges and then see the currency which has more upstairs as, by holding such currency, you will not be compelled to hold the currency for a long time to make profits but you should must trifle your time a bit.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
CryptoCClendon

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:44:24 PM

I need this idea too please
Cryptohunt

Activity: 156

Ternion - Bridging the gap between traditional and

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

I think that binance is currently one of the best exchanges, so there is nothing wrong if you try binance first, maybe you will be happy to use it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.