Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:40:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to sell XMR?  (Read 2343 times)
SakamHost (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 04:47:16 PM

I just saw this before you told me to use Poloniex and Bittrex:
1) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463202.620 (last 50 comments are negative for bittrex, many of them lost their BTC and many of them wait over 10 days for support and still no answer, two guys got acc closed and lost BTC) - Bittrex
2) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=420836.0 (Same here last comments says that they didnt get support and their BTC are on hold for 15 days, also owner has negative rep wtf?) - Poloniex
So how the hell to know where to sell my XMR, i said site which is trustable and i can get what i need like i wanna sell my XMR for BTC and recive BTC not get scammed, but this Poloniex and Bittrex looks like scam, because comments and proofs with pictures show that. I want first to sell my XMR to BTC then BTC i want to convert to USD like BTC > USD if possible at Payoneer to get money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
binaryFate
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Still wild and free

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:24:42 PM

You can use https://xmr.to, should be the easiest of all options to do XMR -> BTC.
I'm the admin, feel free to contact me if you have any issue.

Monero's privacy and therefore fungibility are MUCH stronger than Bitcoin's. 
This makes Monero a better candidate to deserve the term "digital cash".
SakamHost (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 06:45:37 PM

You can use https://xmr.to, should be the easiest of all options to do XMR -> BTC.
I'm the admin, feel free to contact me if you have any issue.

Can you explain me how that system works? Like i want to sell my XMR and on your site i saw only type a btc address etc and you will recive btc?
You will buy my XMR and give me BTC or what? Also there is not possible to change price because let say now xmr is 50$ and i want to sell them for 56$ so i will wait untill someone pay 56$.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:46:12 AM

Can you explain me how that system works? Like i want to sell my XMR and on your site i saw only type a btc address etc and you will recive btc?
You will buy my XMR and give me BTC or what? Also there is not possible to change price because let say now xmr is 50$ and i want to sell them for 56$ so i will wait untill someone pay 56$.

Why not using poloniex or bittrex?
lusiaga

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:17:26 AM

yeah wright.Whereas he can sell his xmr to btc in various markets available then his btc can be sold easily to the dollar. Almost all bitcoin markets provide btc exchange to dollar
binaryFate
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Still wild and free

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:24:14 AM

No need to create an account, instant conversion at market price. Just takes 1mn, easy.
You type the Bitcoin destination address and the amount of BTC you want to receive. Then the site will tell you how many XMR to send, to which address and which payment ID. As soon as your XMR are received the BTC are sent to the destination address you chose.

Monero's privacy and therefore fungibility are MUCH stronger than Bitcoin's. 
This makes Monero a better candidate to deserve the term "digital cash".
george888055

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:29:38 AM

directly to USD ..that is a problem i think
SakamHost (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 09:21:27 PM

No need to create an account, instant conversion at market price. Just takes 1mn, easy.
You type the Bitcoin destination address and the amount of BTC you want to receive. Then the site will tell you how many XMR to send, to which address and which payment ID. As soon as your XMR are received the BTC are sent to the destination address you chose.
And how i can trust your service? Anyway i saw alot negative reps about bittrex and poloniex.
Also how much BTC for 1XMR ?
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:24:24 PM

And how i can trust your service? Anyway i saw alot negative reps about bittrex and poloniex.
Also how much BTC for 1XMR ?
It says on the website that the exchange rate is 0.01718 BTC for 1 XMR.
Also, Bittrex and Poloniex are the most trustworthy cryptocurrency exchanges and any 'negative reps' are either FUD or pertain to Poloniex' recent issues/terrible customer support.
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:02:19 AM

To many place to sell XMR,
you can sell in BTC market on $market

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
andloveme

Activity: 244

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:00:03 AM

You can see that you need at the site: https://www.bestchange.com/monero-to-perfectmoney-usd.html
You can transfer monero -> currency that you like.
LocalMonero

Activity: 138
Merit: 157

LocalMonero / AgoraDesk: Buy BTC, XMR anonymously

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 06:44:24 AM

In addition to the above options, you can buy/sell Monero for any fiat or crypto using any payment method on LocalMonero https://localmonero.co

We're the LocalBitcoins of Monero!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: