Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:30:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies panic & Old timers smile, when the Bitcoin price take a dip.  (Read 2680 times)
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 09:52:03 AM

Ahahaha that's so true!! I remember how I paniced when I was a "noob" into the cryptoworld, during my first dips!!
Well, after a couple of dumps, you're going to learn that lesson: NEVER SELL DIP!
Oh yeah! Also felt a similar feeling, but now I know the laws of the world of crypto currency. I still do not smile, but I do not panic, like many too nervous people. I just lurked and I'm waiting for my time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:00:52 AM

Yeah mostly the new comers are scared when the price are dropping low because they invested in Bitcoin when it was in a high price so they are losing some money,
While the old investors are just chilling because they invested at a low price and they already experienced it and know that it would soon be over and the price would recover
Humananitty10

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:18:14 AM

There is something that you must be sure of before joining the bounty campaigns.
cleverboy_engineer

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:27:48 PM

What you write is completely true. Newbies should act in logic.

I always remind Warren Buffett's advices at these times. When price of something takes a dip, you should buy it.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:34:06 PM

yes of course the newbies would be so panic it's just like what we did when we were new as well, and the old timers just feeling alright because they knew what will happens after the price is at low level and they knew it's always happened.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:10:27 PM

Not just bounty and signature campaigns but they are wasting their time to airdrops that task and ask too much from the participants given to the number of participants their mentality that they will be rich quick and easy will only be in vain, as for the dips it is the biggest opportunity to all of us hinting that we should buy more crypto while they are cheap particularly bitcoin which is proven to these bear market.

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 01:17:23 PM

this phenomenon is really shocking. Bitcoin prices that suddenly dropped more than 50% earlier this year. the investors who have just entered, must be very panic about this situation. but for those who have been in bitcoin for a long time and have gotten a big profit especially at the end of 2017, they are comfortable with that.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:15:39 PM

Now is a good time for new entrants to the cryptographic market
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:24:05 PM

Many new people on this forum are so focused on ranking up on this forum, with the visions of making tons of money from Bounty and Signature campaigns, but when it counts the most, they tend to drop the ball and they lose out on the biggest profits.

My advice to the newbies out there is to forget about Signature campaigns and Bounty campaigns and to concentrate on the things that will help you to make the biggest profits. You should acquire as much cheap bitcoins as you can, during a dip, because you will never know if that price will be the lowest price that Bitcoin would be sold for in many years.

In early 2017, the Bitcoin price was around $1000 and everyone was saying it was over valued, well they were wrong and most of the old timers just kept on buying more coins. The end result... The Bitcoin price went up to $19,000+ and we made huge profits.

So, please shift your focus on the Dip to something more positive. A dip in the price should be welcomed, because it gives newbies and old timers a opportunity to buy more cheap coins.  Cool

Buy the Dip and Sell on the Spike for the highest return on your investment. No Signature campaign or Bounty campaign can beat a 800%+ increase in the price.  Wink
thanks for these hints. i've already thought of something like that. nevertheless, it is difficult for me as a beginner to enter now, after the prices have fallen so, but i will try to listen to your advice.
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:51:49 PM

This is normal feelings and happenning to newbies which are immediately panic when there are sudden odd things to cryptos because they are new to the business ,the old timers just smiles because they are veteran and are used to this kind of situations and can deal immediately about it.
stabsee83

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:17:59 AM

The people who bought bitcoin at price $1K in early 2K17 later they made massive return. Newbies should focus on gaining low-priced bitcoins as much as possible instead of joining any campaigns. A dip could be a best for newbies and old timers as well for the outmost return on investment.

Of the statement "Newbies panic & Old timers smile" ,I think otherwise because the old ones are the ones who have invested heavily in crypto currencies and downward price movement of bitcoin will hurt them more.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:17:47 AM

In this moment, i think many altcoin with good potential have cheaper price than ICO and drop more than 90% from highest price. It is true we can make big profits if we can identify good coin with good potential because when market recover, price will jump

During the fall it is the right time to buy different coins and make your portfolio stronger as you can easily average out your coins if you had bought at higher rates. Also you can strategies in short and long term and buy during the dips so that you can get more coins.

Buying during the dips is good choice for peoples who can read market movement. Sometimes market fluctuation not like what we predicted and i think choosing long term is good option because it can make us more relax and not stress watching market fluctuation
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:34:18 AM

We should not worry about the price of bitcoin when it take a dip , it's normal in the cryptocurrencies market or in the other market like forex , stock,..
When you participate  long enough , you will understand about  the market  , just be calm and patient . 
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:27:37 AM

Newbie always panic when market movement drop sharply. Old investor will take benefits from panic seller and buying most good coin with cheaper price. If we are planning to invest for long term, we should not panic with market condition and able to be patient with our investment

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Rikymortiano001

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:26:22 PM

It is totally true and there are many bounty campaigns and I clearly not blame them.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:44:04 PM

Well,that is true,mostly newbies getting panic when market down while old timer smile buying the potential coins from those newbies. We can't blame the newbies because they don't have enough knowledge yet about cryptocurrency. They need to learn more so that when time comes that market turns red they will not get panic.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:43:24 PM

that's great advice, but what if there's no money? therefore, there is a way bounty and signatures, to earn this money and then they buy other coins

Yeah it is good way of making good profit, those who has no money should not be worry as bitcoin has a lot of other ways to get income, they can join a lot of bounty and the signature campaign, here they will not have to invest anything but they will get good profit at the end, panic selling is not good thing as patience needed to have good income from our investment so one should not sell coin till the market rise high.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
ThePunisher49X

Activity: 340
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 07:46:16 PM

It is always a herd mentality when it comes to cryptocurrency.
For the ones who are just new to it they do not know what to do when the price is dropping far below then what they bought it for.

It weeds out the weak hands.
KeijiN

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:56:04 PM

This is the thing that can explain why most of the people in my cryptocurrency chat is just waiting patiently and calmly for this market to make a new swing up at the same time when all the newbies are constantly complaining and weeping.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:28:34 AM

No lies was said that day. Alot of my friends who are inyo crypto currency cries when yhey see red on the trends. I admit i was one of them, but then i saw a post here and it said "think of dips as coin sales". After i saw that, i now tend to buy coins whenever there is a dip to beef up my holdings.  I just hope we see another spike.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: