Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:18:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Extremely Cheap Shared Hosting - All Cryptos Acccepted  (Read 377 times)
gorgorom (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 10:08:18 PM

I am depserate for funds. I own a reseller hosting. Unlimited bandiwth and space for 0.05/yr. Price is negotiable and all tradable cryptos are acepted. Please pm or post for more info and set up. I have my daughters christening tomorrow and need to get gas money (cash out btc) in order to see it, and this is something I cant miss. So if you know anyone or you need this please pm me anytime.

Gor

▲Check Out My Projects & Services!▲ 
Please read the goddamned trust rating feedback before you judge...soo stupid..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:38:43 PM

I am depserate for funds. I own a reseller hosting. Unlimited bandiwth and space for 0.05/yr. Price is negotiable and all tradable cryptos are acepted. Please pm or post for more info and set up. I have my daughters christening tomorrow and need to get gas money (cash out btc) in order to see it, and this is something I cant miss. So if you know anyone or you need this please pm me anytime.

Gor

"Unlimited," eh? 

Mind telling me how that's possible?  (Hint:  It's not.)

gorgorom (OP)

Activity: 238

Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 10:42:03 PM

Gor

"Unlimited," eh? 

Hint (it is...)

▲Check Out My Projects & Services!▲ 
Please read the goddamned trust rating feedback before you judge...soo stupid..
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:08:13 PM

Gor

"Unlimited," eh? 

Hint (it is...)

So you could host Amazon for < $30 / year?

btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 12:31:47 AM

Gor

"Unlimited," eh?  

Mind telling me how that's possible?  (Hint:  It's not.)

Hint (it is...)
No way that's possible. Heck, not even if you owned the internet. It's kind of like the hosts that claim to have unlimited everything for like $5 a month and end up telling you that you are exceeding their resources.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: