Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:55:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: xbtfreelancer.com registration closed ?  (Read 472 times)
b1yold (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:21:50 AM

I really would like to join to xbtfreelancer.com ,however I get no reply from them.I sent a few already

I got a message "We are sorry but we are not accepting sign-ups at this time."

Is this site working or I am just dreaming about it ?

Cheers !
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
posi

Activity: 2240
Merit: 579

Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:56:37 AM

I really would like to join to xbtfreelancer.com ,however I get no reply from them.I sent a few already

Cheers !
I tried it out either but receive the respond of not accepting new signup and I believed they are currently doing something about their site which is why you don't any reply because the site was reported to be down this year before they get back on. I think they might busy fixing all their services cause they seems to have Laravel site error shared hosting! (QueryException in Connection.php line 655 as said on their Twitter account.

.DEGENS.BET.     ████████████████
     ████████████████
██████████████████████████
██   ████████████████   ██
███  ████████████████  ███
 ▀██████████████████████▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ████████
        ▄▄██████▄▄
      ██████████████
    ██████████████████
      ██
      ██
  ██  ██  ██       ██
    █████████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██
                 ██████
                   ██
           ██
           ██
       ██  ██  ██
         ██████
           ██
      ██
    ██████
  ██  ██  ███████████
      █████████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██
                   ██
                   ██
           ██
         ██████
       ██  ██  ██
           ██
           ██
..TRADE NOW..
retprogramisto

Activity: 149
Merit: 34

💡 Websites, scripts for BTC web4crypto.xyz

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:33:35 AM

This is the name of a project in the site, not an error with xbtfreelancer.com
I logged in and the website works as normal.
Maybe you can contact the admin here info@xbtfreelancer.com or https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=472612 or try again with this link https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/signup

➡️  💡  𝗪𝗲𝗯𝟰𝗖𝗿𝘆𝗽𝘁𝗼  💡  ⬅️
Websites, scripts, crypto integration for BTC
✔️ Free consultation at Web4Crypto.xyz
b1yold (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:43:21 AM

Yeah I have just realized what you said here.That's a link to someone's project. I cannot send private message to that profile as I am a newbie here at bitcoin forum.Email was sent several times to that address ,but no reply yet. Contact form doesn't seem if it's working (at least for me). As far as I can use their website it says Admin was "last seen" today.Still hoping...
sam2014

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:21:33 PM

Cheers !
Come and buy my account for $100 Grin

bringing justice to scammers
Donate if you like me 15pZ5NfrExSahwNEAbrqr9AKVfsg5Zg9gC
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:58:13 PM

Cheers !
I tried it out either but receive the respond of not accepting new signup and I believed they are currently doing something about their site which is why you don't any reply because the site was reported to be down this year before they get back on. I think they might busy fixing all their services cause they seems to have Laravel site error shared hosting! (QueryException in Connection.php line 655 as said on their Twitter account.
You are wrong dude. The link which was share on this tweet ( https://twitter.com/XBTFreelancer/status/1027353524999528449?s=20) is not any thing related to admin of xbt or not related to anything with XBT site internally.

When you click on the link from that Tweet you will get this link: https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/prj/8885/laravel-site-error-shared-hosting-queryexception-in-connectionphp-line-655-sqlstate42s22-column-not-
This is project link posted by one of user. admin mostly share links of project on his twitter.

There maybe different reason why they closed registration.

Maybe they want to close their site or they are upgrading or something else.

Edited: BTW your post doesn't belong to service section move to discussion section.
martincrypt02

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:58:35 PM

Cheers !

beware with this guy
b1yold (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:44:40 PM

Edited: BTW your post doesn't belong to service section move to discussion section.

I am so sorry. I wish I could.Unfortunately I have no clue how to move it there.

Meanwhile I am still unable to get in touch with the admin of xbtfreelancer.
sam2014

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:47:17 PM

Cheers !

beware with this guy
Lol, do you know me from somewhere, or don't you know escrow exists on this forum Angry

bringing justice to scammers
Donate if you like me 15pZ5NfrExSahwNEAbrqr9AKVfsg5Zg9gC
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:10:31 PM

Just checked and they are indeed not accepting new accounts.
Alternatively you can use Coinality, Cryptogrind, Jobs4Bitcoin, Bitlancer or BitGigs if you are looking for jobs and get paid with bitcoin.

I am so sorry. I wish I could.Unfortunately I have no clue how to move it there.

You can do so bud by clicking the move topic button on the lower left part of your thread.

Or you or someone can report your thread and request the mods to move it in service discussion.

EDIT: I've reported your thread to be moved so the mods can do it for you. Smiley
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:58:28 PM

Cheers !
I remember a while back their owner was spamming the shit out of that website here and no one gave two fucks about using them. Suddenly, their demand increases so much that you need an invite to create an account there?  Huh

I wish all the ICO/Bounty related services should find a breeding place in that forum instead of here.Their owner on bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=472612 (Last active March -20)
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:58:49 AM

You have a number of other options though if you're looking for jobs that pay in crypto (or freelancers who accept crypto).
I've written an article with a list of pretty much all crypto freelance websites out there.

List of crypto freelance platforms

b1yold (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:27:46 PM

Just checked and they are indeed not accepting new accounts.
Alternatively you can use Coinality, Cryptogrind, Jobs4Bitcoin, Bitlancer or BitGigs if you are looking for jobs and get paid with bitcoin.

You can do so bud by clicking the move topic button on the lower left part of your thread.

https://i.imgur.com/iw17ryb.png

Or you or someone can report your thread and request the mods to move it in service discussion.

EDIT: I've reported your thread to be moved so the mods can do it for you. Smiley

Ok.Thank you. Smiley I am checking those however they are nothing compared to xbtfreelancer.They have 62,610 users.Alexa ranking is 301,308.They are rock solid and know something even though they aren't communicating at all.
b1yold (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:36:34 PM

You have a number of other options though if you're looking for jobs that pay in crypto (or freelancers who accept crypto).
I've written an article with a list of pretty much all crypto freelance websites out there.

List of crypto freelance platforms

Yeah.I like the freelancer model better then job posting.Actually I want to post some project and they would be perfect for that i really like this bidding stuff.I am bit still surprised that they don't care about new users.
retprogramisto

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 12:51:06 PM

I dont see any option to invite, otherwise I would invite you with my account.

There are maybe 3-10 new jobs per day in xbtfreelancer and most are programming related. You can find similar jobs in reddit.com/r/jobs4bitcoins or here in Marketplace -> Services. If you post a topic in Services and describe your skills, people can PM you.

Yeah.I like the freelancer model better then job posting.Actually I want to post some project and they would be perfect for that i really like this bidding stuff.I am bit still surprised that they don't care about new users.

If you want to post a project, you can also do this in /r/jobs4bitcoins or Marketplace -> Services and find a freelancer within 1-2 days.

➡️  💡  𝗪𝗲𝗯𝟰𝗖𝗿𝘆𝗽𝘁𝗼  💡  ⬅️
b1yold (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:04:21 PM

I dont see any option to invite, otherwise I would invite you with my account.

There are maybe 1-5 new jobs per day in xbtfreelancer and most are programming related. You can find similar jobs in reddit.com/r/jobs4bitcoins or here in Marketplace -> Services. If you post a topic in Services and describe your skills, people can PM you.

If you want to post a project, you can also do this in /r/jobs4bitcoins or Marketplace -> Services and find a freelancer within 1-2 days.

Ok it might be the solution. How does escrow work in this case ? How can I trust in those fellas that they have what it takes to do that project ? Is there any review or feedback system which is not that manipulated ? Who will judge if the project wasn't done as it was asked or at all ?

That is why I would still go with xbtfreelancer. It's somewhat self evident there.
retprogramisto

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 01:12:47 PM

Ok it might be the solution. How does escrow work in this case ? How can I trust in those fellas that they have what it takes to do that project ? Is there any review or feedback system which is not that manipulated ? Who will judge if the project wasn't done as it was asked or at all ?

That is why I would still go with xbtfreelancer. It's somewhat self evident there.

xbtfreelancer has inbuilt escrow and milestone feature that takes 10% fee from the freelancer (means the employer doesnt pay a fee). There is a review system and if there is a dispute, the admin (as escrow mediator) handles it.

If you want to use /r/jobs4bitcoins you can setup an external escrow (e.g. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0, https://coinb.in/#newMultiSig -> click "need a mediator") to mediate any disputes. There is no single review/reputation system in reddit, but you can use external escrow. I would recommend to not use any escrow advertised in reddit and prefer to use established trusted escrows in bitcointalk or well-known bitcoin websites such as coinb.in.

➡️  💡  𝗪𝗲𝗯𝟰𝗖𝗿𝘆𝗽𝘁𝗼  💡  ⬅️
b1yold (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:04:51 PM

After so much sorrow and pain... oh yeah baby The Heaven begins with...

https://workingforbitcoins.com

It even seems far more superior then xbtfreelancer. I have contacted the Admin of this site just in case  Cool I suppose its time to update those outdated freelancer lists and bring some fresh blood.
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:41:50 PM

It even seems far more superior then xbtfreelancer. I have contacted the Admin of this site just in case  Cool I suppose its time to update those outdated freelancer lists and bring some fresh blood.
Yeah that a good freelance site and i use that too, but its not popular as xbtfreelancer. The owner is run that site by himself and IIRC he don't have a lot budget to promote that site back in that days, and because is not too popular, you can see a lot expired project which is probably trolling or something.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:39:57 PM

It's simple, the amount of money XBT would take as a service fee should be used to find a human escrow around the forum. You put money in the escrow, get the job done and escrow is released. Depending on the escrow you have hired, they should act as a mediator in case of disputes.

How? Would they handle your case on a personal basis? They have an automated escrow and that's even worse.

It even seems far more superior then xbtfreelancer. I have contacted the Admin of this site just in case  Cool I suppose its time to update those outdated freelancer lists and bring some fresh blood.
You are right! They are better in terms of usability than xbtfreelancer.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: