Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:51:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Peak get lower and lower, and dips get worse  (Read 21984 times)
GreenInformation547

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:07:05 PM

You are totally it is really going to be a big problem but I think in this case only ETF can do something and it should be approved.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crt01

Activity: 214

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:55:47 PM

It has been the toughest situation for bitcoin. The prices are going down continuously and the reputation of the coin is decreasing day by day. The only hope for the users is that the permission of US SEC to trade in late September this year.
Mir Zafar

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:08:22 PM

Users of bitcoin are eagerly waiting for the permission of SEC to trade. Hopefully the permission will come at the late September. For now there is drastically tough situation for bitcoin users as coin’s price are getting lower and lower.
Oliveir

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:10:22 PM

Peak - 16 Dec: 20.000$

Dip - 30 Dec: 12.600$

Peak - 6 Jan: 17.100$

Dip - 5 Feb: 6.900$

Peak - 4 Mar: 11.500$

Dip - 7 Apr: 6.600$

Peak - 5 May: 9.800$

Dip - 28 Jun: 5.800$

Peak - 24 Jul: 8.400$

Now we are at 6.200 going down to the next even deeper dip

This is the long and slow death of Bitcoin as there are not really anyone new who wants to use it (let's face it, there is no use at all, only "investment"), and as current Bitcoin-believers are slowly becoming fewer and fewer, the price will continue this long slow death-spiral

Maybe you're right but what if Bitcoin ETF gets approved? There will be new money in the market, demand of Bitcoin will increase and so will the price.

No. Everyone who ever wanted to own Bitcoin basically jumped in when we saw the ATH of 20.000$ thinking they could get rich quick. There are no new possible investors out there. And as more and more Bitcoin owners begin to realize that we will never get back to the bubble-high of 20.000$ they are slowly leaving. Bitcoin-believers then "buy the dip" as these people slowly exit, causing the price to go up - but these peaks are getting lower and lower because there are fewer and fewer people involved.

Most of the Bitcoin goers with free funds or allocated budget for investing in BTC will do this thing, they collect every portion they can buy from this people go slowly fading away and getting out on crypto line! So buy! buy! buy!
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:16:35 PM

I think people are overestimating the SEC ETF stuff. That's part of it for sure, but it's also a completely natural and expected cooling off period after such an insane run in 2017.
Ferki

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:17:00 PM

This is the long and slow death of Bitcoin as there are not really anyone new who wants to use it (let's face it, there is no use at all, only "investment"), and as current Bitcoin-believers are slowly becoming fewer and fewer, the price will continue this long slow death-spiral

Maybe you're right but what if Bitcoin ETF gets approved? There will be new money in the market, demand of Bitcoin will increase and so will the price.

No. Everyone who ever wanted to own Bitcoin basically jumped in when we saw the ATH of 20.000$ thinking they could get rich quick. There are no new possible investors out there. And as more and more Bitcoin owners begin to realize that we will never get back to the bubble-high of 20.000$ they are slowly leaving. Bitcoin-believers then "buy the dip" as these people slowly exit, causing the price to go up - but these peaks are getting lower and lower because there are fewer and fewer people involved.

I don´t think so.There wasn´t even 1 %  of people invested in cryptocurrency.if there will be 10% of them in 2 years i think the price will automaticly go up.In 5 years there will be even more.Blockchain is just at the beginning of his journey
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:38:09 PM

It was pretty clear that something like this will happen. Bitcoin's price will not increase in a short period that is for sure. Maybe after a year or two the situation will become normal and it will hit the $10k mark.

2 years before it goes up? You're such a pessimist. The usual moves in Bitcoin don't take that long. Usually it takes less than 6 months after hitting the bottom to start a new rally. Even if we were to continue the bear market until Winter, we'd have to get a new rally in Spring 2019.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:28:44 PM

It has not been easy with the cryptospace since beginning of year 2018. Hoping that the ETF and SEC situations will cause some bull run in the markets as the community awaits a positive response to boost things effectively.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
AlaskaChaga

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 08:41:33 PM

I don´t think so.There wasn´t even 1 %  of people invested in cryptocurrency.if there will be 10% of them in 2 years i think the price will automaticly go up.In 5 years there will be even more.Blockchain is just at the beginning of his journey

I agree with this. The statement that "everyone who ever wanted to own Bitcoin basically jumped in" is ridiculous. The last bubble peaked interest and created awareness in many folks who still have no clue how to obtain Bitcoin. We also encountered some serious technical issues with the high fees, Bitcoin vs. Bcash and disputes inside the Core dev team. Things are operating much more smoothly from an ease-of-use perspective and IMHO those who were interested but didn't buy will be part of the next surge.
thefatman82

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:58:53 PM

Well, this is a good observation, but what it says, I do not know. I just hope that soon everything will be the opposite, and the peak time will be longer. But this is a good time now, because if I do not invest my money, then what's the difference to me, how long it will last if I still do not have what to sell.
MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:10:38 PM

Very nice stats, everything clearly shown. This peak and dip has been an usual pattern in crypto. And as we were all happy during the peak days am things will not continue to dip forever, there is going to be a day our joy of peakness in price will surface again.
Coushon

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:31:33 AM

Bitcoin has gone from many troubles in recent times. We have seen the down fall of its price over this year. The history of bitcoin’s success is unable to get new users. But there is a hope that if SEC of US gives permission to trade bitcoin then the price of it will get high.
Silent Elementals

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:47:04 AM

The bitcoin market was never for the people who are weak or afraid to take risks. The market has gone up and down from time to time and recovered again by proving everyone else wrong. If you can't be patient enough you can definitely leave the market but don't spread fear among people by telling Bitcoin is dead. Bitcoin is definitely nowhere near to be dead. Otherwise people would have abandoned it when it was worth $1,000.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:09:45 AM

It was pretty clear that something like this will happen. Bitcoin's price will not increase in a short period that is for sure. Maybe after a year or two the situation will become normal and it will hit the $10k mark.

we had good predictions this year I  don't know what happened. maybe we will have the bull market soon enough
freightjoe (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:28:00 AM

we had good predictions this year I  don't know what happened. maybe we will have the bull market soon enough

Clearly the predictions were not good as they were just plain wrong.....
Tallay

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:05:31 AM

Good to see that at least you have provided some data to back up your claim, and honestly, I believe that Bitcoin might not get to the 20,000$ mark ever again. But, I don't think it is the death of Bitcoin already. There are countries who are adopting it, businesses that are running by utilizing Bitcoin and people earning their livelihood through it. Moreover, the market is also highly volatile, so you cannot really say what will happen next.
Letre

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:16:45 PM

The patience is a very important thing in this market of crypto currency. Such type of situation is for the short time but in the long run the situation will change so do not get confused and stay calm.
Huangshe

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:25:30 PM

Patience is the main key of becoming profitable in crypto market. I have firm belief that very soon it will be in a higher peak. Let's hope for the best.
regadly

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:26:39 PM

No and net.Esche last fall, the scenario of take-off and bottling to 5000 was predicted. All as prilyubom development. On all Earth the tool of preservation and calculation is born.
htsz_da12

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

For a long time, BTC has experienced a decline of about 80% after each substantial increase, so it should be normal for the price of BTC to keep falling at present.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: