Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:44:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best scenario for bitcoin...  (Read 345 times)
steve_rogers (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 62

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:30:07 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 06:46:50 PM by steve_rogers
Merited by Bolt Brownie (1)

I've noticed that the volumes of bitcoin trading, they are the same as in November 2017, when the price were in the range of 6-8.2k, and there were no "tothemoon".

What could change the situation? It could be a radical change on the market, and here I see two scenarios:

1) the worldwide legalization of the cryptocurrency and the expansion of the possibilities for its use, like, everyone has in his pocket telegram with gram pays or LN and use them as simply as apple pay, pay pass etc. There are also normal exchanges in two clicks with a low commission.

2) some kind of cardinal global changes that will force people to immediately invest money into the crypto, massively, and a real example is the new sanctions against Iran as a result of which the Iranians will begin to buy up BTCBTCBTC , because there is simply no other option to keep money, sanctions may be implemented against the Russian Federation and China, will turn off the swift transfers and destabilize the banking system.

Considering how the world is not stable today, the second scenario seems more likely to be truth, the first one needs much more time and without pushing up  it will not be realized. Your opinion, guys?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimplit

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:46:00 AM

Yeah, bud! Really interesting thoughts, buy I suppose everything depends on big player, with huge cash flow....unfortunately everything is up on their deci
aliaK

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:23:36 AM

I've noticed that the volumes of bitcoin trading, they are the same as in November 2017, when the price were in the range of 6-8.2k, and there were no "tothemoon".

What could change the situation? It could be a radical change on the market, and here I see two scenarios:

1) the worldwide legalization of the cryptocurrency and the expansion of the possibilities for its use, like, everyone has in his pocket telegram with gram pays or LN and use them as simply as apple pay, pay pass etc. There are also normal exchanges in two clicks with a low commission.

2) some kind of cardinal global changes that will force people to immediately invest money into the crypto, massively, and a real example is the new sanctions against Iran as a result of which the Iranians will begin to buy up BTCBTCBTC , because there is simply no other option to keep money, sanctions may be implemented against the Russian Federation and China, will turn off the swift transfers and destabilize the banking system.

Considering how the world is not stable today, the second scenario seems more likely to be truth, the first one needs much more time and without pushing up  it will not be realized. Your opinion, guys?
I'm for the first script. Legal regulation of the cryptocurrency market will protect the interests of every user, who have become the bitcoin owner, altcoins owner.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:04:11 AM

the volume is as high as every other time that price became stable like this. there are hundreds of examples one of which is the one you mentioned here!

in a way this is a natural phase that needs to happen. it is called accumulation and unless it is done we won't see a change.

bitcoin wasn't created to need "legalization" worldwide or local in order to be used and be strong. it is strong because it doesn't need those things.

no, they are investing in Gold and other currencies including USD and EUR just to "store the value" of their money. they are not considering bitcoin as much as you think even during the sanctions and the financial crisis that IRR is losing its value.
not to mention that there is no exchange market for bitcoin apart form P2P trading which happens to have a big spread between bids and asks which makes it not-profitable to buy at this time.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
jorgelugra

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:07:26 AM

Bitcoin will become the best coin forever and will replace dollar being the only one king in the market. I think that it is not my fantazy, this will happen later a bit and we should wait a bit
Theresachinyere

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:34:16 PM

of a truth, regulation and inflow of mor funds into bitcoin would be one of the best scenarios for bitcoin
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:45:58 PM

these two scenarios have very good ideas number one, make sure that the legality of bitcoin, so that we can use bitcoin in terms of payments and so on, because so far the legality of bitcoin is not so comprehensive, some countries can use bitcoin in their daily needs.
and number two, bitcoin is sure to be the number one choice for investing.
cesuralp32

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:50:29 PM

I'm tired of hearing different bitcoin scenarios. they are so irrelevant to each other. I think the right scenario is your own scenario.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:51:08 PM

both of these things you mentioned here are highly unlikely to happen on a large scale. they both happen on a much smaller scale. like some countries legalizing bitcoin, some others incapable of making their mind and on rare occasions banning it.
and none of them are "best scenario for bitcoin"! that actually would be if people realized how to use bitcoin as what it meant to be used for meaning a decentralized currency and stop caring what the government says.

There is a FOMO brewing...
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:53:25 PM

People always says that this is that, that Bitcoin is the same with last years, blah blah blah. We should try not to expect anything for us not to be hurt for what is going to happen.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:01:25 PM

My thoughts, regulations might be tough but its all we need to become more established and for institutional investors protection. Before, IPO's are also feared by many until they are fully regulated same thing will happen to ICO's and crypto. Bitcoin might serve a big role in changing and modern economy it might be the new Gold reserve of the future and some countries may start acquiring moreto backed there currencies.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:09:03 PM

and none of them are "best scenario for bitcoin"! that actually would be if people realized how to use bitcoin as what it meant to be used for meaning a decentralized currency and stop caring what the government says.

Probably going to be a difficult goal to reach though. Most likely majority of the people are somewhat afraid of the government. Especially when talking about brick and mortar stores; the last thing they would want is the government shutting down their shop just because they didn't follow a certain rule(though it completely depends on the country and it's laws).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:17:43 PM

however, the key to both scenarios is the legalization of the government. because the state government is the one that plays a major role in economic policy, including bitcoin regulation.
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:23:52 PM

For me,the best scenario in bitcoin is that when I buy bitcoin at low price then suddenly it increases its value.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:31:31 PM

For me,the best scenario in bitcoin is that when I buy bitcoin at low price then suddenly it increases its value.

Bitcoin wasn't invented to make you money.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:36:24 PM

Probably going to be a difficult goal to reach though. Most likely majority of the people are somewhat afraid of the government. Especially when talking about brick and mortar stores; the last thing they would want is the government shutting down their shop just because they didn't follow a certain rule(though it completely depends on the country and it's laws).

yeah but that would only be the extreme case of a country that has actually banned bitcoin like Bangladesh. the rest of the world have not done such a thing and stores are free to accept bitcoin as payment.

what i said about "what government says" was about when they are stuck arguing whether they should call bitcoin a security or a commodity or ... or approve ETF or reject it or... Cheesy

There is a FOMO brewing...
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2144

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:02:26 PM

1) Bitcoin's adoption will grow, but it won't become as widespread as most people hope, because average people are actually quite satisfied with banking services, and Bitcoin might be hard to use due to risks of hacking and losing your keys. It's unclear how much value can be backed by Bitcoin's adoption as currency, I'd say it's up to $60,000.

2) There are no good examples of Bitcoin's price rising as the result of economic disasters, so this theory is yet to be tested. And I really doubt that it will help circumvent sanctions, sanctions are not only about payments but about preventing businesses from working with sanctioned countries. x

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
samsul1234

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 02:33:23 PM

here the second scenario makes sense, I am very sure this second scenario is running and will continue to do so

Tahamid

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:11:26 PM

I live in Bangladesh, there is no broadcast of Bitcoin in my country. If Bitcoin is promoted well in my country and all by selling or buying bitcoin, it will be the best scenario for me.

delphic

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:19:10 PM

Both scenarios are possible,but if we are talking about the best,then of course I like the first.Yes,you're right,this process is not fast,but this is exactly how events should develop.That's what cryptography is for.This distant future is not so far.And we can direct the flow as needed.If the whole world to unite FOR, we will achieve the necessarily.Otherwise, it will lose all meaning.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: