Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:56:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42696 times)
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 12:04:48 AM

This project has reached the softcap and will arrive at hardcap. This is something really good but I can't find how much time it takes to reach Hardcap? https://bqt.io/
I have passed to the website and too haven't found this information. As far as I have understood until hard cap is built, until and ICO, without concrete expiration date will be carried out.
Yes, exactly. There is no way to find how much time it takes to reach the hardcap since it is an unpredictable thing that the developer didn't know themselve. Just be calm.

Maybe they are busy with the developments they are doing and don't have time to make the latest updates from this project or whether they are more active in the telegram group to provide information.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1785

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 03:33:17 AM

Hello! There's an important announcement from the Telegram Group:
-snip-

Nice decision. It will decrease the tokens in circulation and (in theory) boost the price. Can't wait to see how well this strategy played out later on.

Btw when can we try the beta? Anybody knows? I'm not that active on Telegram lately. I've registered for the beta whitelisting but no email comes.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:48:15 PM

-snip-

Nice decision. It will decrease the tokens in circulation and (in theory) boost the price. Can't wait to see how well this strategy played out later on.

Btw when can we try the beta? Anybody knows? I'm not that active on Telegram lately. I've registered for the beta whitelisting but no email comes.
I like this idea, I believe that the platform will be able to provide us with a faster and safer network for different types of transactions.And also will be able to facilitate and make more convenient different types of trade.I also expect progressive development.
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:13:55 PM

-snip-

I like this idea, I believe that the platform will be able to provide us with a faster and safer network for different types of transactions.And also will be able to facilitate and make more convenient different types of trade.I also expect progressive development.

Expect for the better and improvement in this project that is because the team who build this activity has a strong personality that they will able to achieve the success it is because they hold hand to improve the advantages of the project and the investors keep the trust. The trading system is under with the study process.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:37:06 PM

Most likely it already started, someone in TG gave some review/suggestions about the platform after trying it. Not sure if there's some delay in the invitation email or the limit was reached already (if you didn't receive an invitation).

bitcoingeek || BQT.io:
Hello. When someone submit a request for beta whitelisting, an invitation email will be received? Is it for all who requested or random users?
Sonny - Does Not PM First:
There's a limit to the number of people that will be given access to the beta. However, it's first come first serve, not random
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:59:13 AM

Of course, this decision will have long term highly positive impact on the project and market itself. I am talking about lowering the total number of offered tokens for private and main round of crowdfunding which has been reduced from 800 millions to 200 millions and unsold to burn. This will be helpful for healthy growth and to sustain the market in future more easily.
joniboini
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 09:35:45 AM

Most likely it already started, someone in TG gave some review/suggestions about the platform after trying it. Not sure if there's some delay in the invitation email or the limit was reached already (if you didn't receive an invitation).

Ah, looks like I didn't make it. Thanks jhenfelipe. It's a bit disappointing that I didn't make it.

I am talking about lowering the total number of offered tokens for private and main round of crowdfunding which has been reduced from 800 millions to 200 millions and unsold to burn.

I think their decision to do a quarterly buy-back is much more important to ensure a steady growth in the price, as more people would love to hold their BQTX or buy more near the time when the buy-back happens. But yeah, it's a good strategy in general.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tannerchum

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:53:07 PM

Ah, looks like I didn't make it. Thanks jhenfelipe. It's a bit disappointing that I didn't make it.

I am talking about lowering the total number of offered tokens for private and main round of crowdfunding which has been reduced from 800 millions to 200 millions and unsold to burn.

I think their decision to do a quarterly buy-back is much more important to ensure a steady growth in the price, as more people would love to hold their BQTX or buy more near the time when the buy-back happens. But yeah, it's a good strategy in general.

That could be their strategies if the buy-back will happen maybe many will buy BQT because they have seen latest strategies that implies an income and gain more profit in the near future. In each team has it's own way of observing and gaining strategies to be impossed to everyone.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
joniboini
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 03:42:47 AM

That could be their strategies if the buy-back will happen maybe many will buy BQT because they have seen latest strategies that implies an income and gain more profit in the near future. In each team has it's own way of observing and gaining strategies to be impossed to everyone.

Stop quoting to repeat what others have posted. What is "impossed" anyway?

BTW, from the website, it seems like the price per BQTX is fixed at $0.28. Does this mean 1 ETH != 800 BQTX anymore?

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:25:12 AM

BTW, from the website, it seems like the price per BQTX is fixed at $0.28. Does this mean 1 ETH != 800 BQTX anymore?
No. I'm not exactly sure if 1 eth means I got 800 BQTX at the moment since BQTX price is fixed at $0.28. Well, they might seem to have a little problem here.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 10:42:28 AM

BQT platform allows traders globally to negotiate their Crypto Asset trades directly interacting with each other and sharing their experience with the community.

Yeah! you got it. It is because everything is just manifistation of ideas that has been created with innovative person. It could be negotiated because this type of platform is really gives advantages to the investors as well as to the community that who needs a job because of especial needs.
Hopefully the goals and plans of this project will ease and able to address the current happenings of the  global traders. Project is promising. The advantages of this project after its success will be success for everyone who support and invested with this project.

yes, because traders have long been looking for a project that would help them in their work to ensure their success in trade. it is important that such a project embodies reliability, security, security and will be happy to use it.

TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:52:27 AM

It is stated in the previous replies showing that there is an update for the price of BQTX has been changed to be fixed to $0.28, so there is no such a rate that shows 1 eth is 800 bqtx.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:49:28 PM

THe new announcement that posted was incredibly amazing and wonderful. It means how really the project is doing very well right now. Team and project developers are very active and hardworking  Hopefully this will continue and probably the increase of funds and token sale will also increase.
Can you provide a little more information on the latest news? Perhaps I have passed something as I don't see anything new. Where does it have been provided? At a forum or in telegram?

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:43:57 PM

🔥 Important Announcement 🔥

☄️ To boost leverage and value of BQTX tokens,  the Company has decided to limit BQTX Allocated tokens for ICO and Private Sale to 200,000,000 and burn unsold tokens.

💫 In addition, as we are negotiating MOUs with several exchanges we will be launching a quarterly buy-back program upon listing and company will use 30% of its exchange fees to quarterly acquire BQTX tokens from listed exchanges and burn those re-purchased tokens.

I saw that the website has been updated with the changes too, I have PMed Zapo just in case he didn't know yet so that he can update the Main post.
Check the before and now below to see the difference:

BEFORE ↓

NOW ↓

[The before image was from the Main post of this thread and the now image was from the website]
adding more referral programs will allow to gain even more users at the same time we should also require some price alerts that will be helpful for all the traders to make better profits by choosing BQT as their choice.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:11:08 PM

There was more focus as we can observe $268.23 billion market is a huge metrics, their experts are keenly focusing by analyzing various memorandum dimensions and managing with right decisions as per advisers instructions.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:33:01 PM

BQT is a social platform so how you socially playing your role during market crisis.Because if you want to be unique there should be lots of criteria & one of it is,how you maintain the market socially 
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:45:01 PM

The development team of the project looks very busy in its development, But they should have to be more active and they need to provide each and every necessary update which is related to the project.

tannerchum

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:45:32 PM

The development team of the project looks very busy in its development, But they should have to be more active and they need to provide each and every necessary update which is related to the project.

The team are very hands on. They give what is the best for the project it is because they have seen a quality on it. We all know that this project has it's own assurance that it will be more progressive than other way around. Though it is new but still improving for the best out of it.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:43:58 PM

BQT is a social platform so how you socially playing your role during market crisis.Because if you want to be unique there should be lots of criteria & one of it is,how you maintain the market socially 
I don't think that this platform is somehow connected with the solution of problems with crisis in the market. But the project the will gain the popularity among traders, main objective of the creator, in it.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:44:04 PM

BQT platform allows traders globally to negotiate their Crypto Asset trades directly interacting with each other and sharing their experience with the community.

Yeah! you got it. It is because everything is just manifistation of ideas that has been created with innovative person. It could be negotiated because this type of platform is really gives advantages to the investors as well as to the community that who needs a job because of especial needs.
Hopefully the goals and plans of this project will ease and able to address the current happenings of the  global traders. Project is promising. The advantages of this project after its success will be success for everyone who support and invested with this project.

Yes thats what we are looking for this project, to be able to get the best way towards the end and have a successful career. We know how determined those potential investors who contributed their trust with this project and also for those individuals that believes the credibility of this project. Hopefully they will be having a great opportunity for this in the crypto world.

The main goal is to achieve success until end. I think its not hard for the team to achieve it as long people such as the investors and supporters will continue to support and trust them. It has a big impact to the team to do their best to make the project successful. Hoping for more opportunities for this project that could help to the people and the community.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: