Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:27:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I like to collect the token  (Read 3368 times)
pokxon (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 10:50:52 AM

Do you have a preference for collecting tokens instead of selling them?
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Do you think this is a crazy hobby?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jhayness18

Activity: 34

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:06:55 AM

Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Actually, it depends in token holders, it is up to us as a holders if we wanted to sell it or keep holding it. This also a case to case basis because some of us are immediately selling their tokens if it's already listed in exchange because for sure they needed it already therefore they can use it for supporting their needs. Actually, there good and bad effects in keep holding tokens for a long time because there are always the possibility that in the next few days it can has a much bigger value or in worst it be no value anymore so just think much better and be strategic so we can become successful in the future.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
bitok_1979

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:09:26 AM

Collect and then store in your wallet ? I also have such tokens that are not even on the exchange and will not come out so I collect them too

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
DonTsTop

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:16:06 AM

We all have different strategy and interest and the decision of what to do with our token depends on us. If you think you can keep for a very long time in your wallet by collecting different token and they are not listed for exchange yet, you can continue and if you are in financial needs, you can sell any of then to take care of the need but I think keeping too much token is kind of risky because you do not know what will happen to it as crypto is unpredictable and if it is not a potential one, I do not see the need to continu keeping it in your wallet.
kolinasnum

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:45:28 PM

If you are aiming for profit, I think your way is not logical. If you just hold your tokens and coins and don't sell at the right time, you can never get profit. In my opinion, you can rise your chance by having a lot of different tokens, so that my recommend is that, always follow the prices and make your selling at the right time.
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:58:51 PM

your hobby is very interesting and I hope that someday you will find a hidden gems in your token collection. but if you always swap the token that you have with eth or btc, then I'm sure you can fold the assets you have today.
akbaral497

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:06:32 PM

maybe this is a hobby, but your hobby that will come, the exact money in one of the altcoins that you save will become a lump of gold, I also like you. I hoard some altcoins that I get. some I sell because of my economic needs
Piapia

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:12:13 PM

Are you not worried that the tokens you store in your wallet will be worthless? I think if your decision is to save it and make the coin display that you can see at any time. it won't be a problem because it's the decision you make
picaszo

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:13:17 PM

your hobby does not make sense. i think many people enter the crypto world to seek profit but you are just the opposite only for your own satisfaction
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:15:23 PM

I have known someone who's doing the same he is just collecting token even though the token had turn to zero value he doesn't care less, Well maybe there are a number of people doing it because some collectors had a happy feeling collecting something, But this is digital money you will sure need to step out and sell some to gain profit, And particularly with collecting I am getting many token through airdrops and bounty, I am just gathering up token as much as possible then If I think that the price will drop I would sure sell that token but a small portion of if will sure remain, I think you can sure try it as a collector you can surely collect token that you like and gain profit at the same time.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:17:18 PM

Your reason of collecting is weird. Well, I can't argue with you on that because it's your choice.
Did you happen to receive it from airdrops? For me, I am practical, what matters to me is the value than the quantity of tokens.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:19:20 PM

token as returns with manage of trading works and investment to gives as one on contrast with the valuation as excess on tasks of evaluation might improves of chance as preparing use with following account of the dedicated account within the destination town.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:19:25 PM

As a long time token holder, holding is the best tilhing we all do. Having over 200 different coin is very good, cause when the price of each rises that is when we smile. This is a very good huby to continue with.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2940
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:19:30 PM

Tokens that are good for the future, something that will be even more valuable as it is today.
Wow that's hella lot of tokens you've got.
I can't even manage to hold more than 10.
We do have our own strategy in the market and yours isn't unique but that's totally a lot.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mia-

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:20:20 PM

of course not crazy, because that's the hobby that you like to look at 200 altcoins in your wallet, because everyone has different thoughts and hobbies
MariaOzawaa

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:20:30 PM

I believe that people who are still optimistic about this market still have a lot of cryptocurrencies in their wallets, because they believe that this market will definitely pick up again, then they can get more profits from this industry. I am also like this, I hope More people can see the future development of this industry. This is a very promising industry. I believe that there will be better development in the future.
Girtod

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:20:49 PM

Yes, I also collect tokens and do not sell them. because the market is unpredictable and the price can rise sharply.
Furious 7

Activity: 2828
Merit: 640

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:23:45 PM

someday your tokens will be valuable, I'm sure of that.
There is nothing impossible that some of your collection tokens will soon be listed on the market. so it's not crazy to collect tokens and keep following information so you know the announcement of your tokens immediately.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
CrpVeronika

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:25:56 PM

I keep tokens in stock exchanges. I can sell them at any time. I have more than 100 tokens.
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:27:34 PM

As long as you have time, you can do what ever you want.
In fact, if you consider the token collecting as hobby, this is a very profitable hobby, as you may hit the goldmine sometime if the price of token raise.

I myself do not have that much free time, I focus on some airdrop coin (coin with it own chain) because those I can get some more from staking or even building masternode - passive income if the coin support.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: