Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2018, 01:51:12 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 55
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bounty hunters a job?  (Read 2716 times)
pokxon

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

messenger - life and the past

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 10:56:55 AM

Do you think becoming a bounty hunter is an official job instead of a job outside of life. I was very stuck for nearly half a year to find work for myself and was fired by the hard boss. I learned about ways to make money online and I saw bounty campaigns. I join them and get some pretty big money. I feel this job is quite simple and comfortable with the tasks that the campaign offers. I think I found my job and chose it as my main job.
Do you think this is a job?

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aizhen05

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:12:11 AM

Do you think becoming a bounty hunter is an official job instead of a job outside of life. I was very stuck for nearly half a year to find work for myself and was fired by the hard boss. I learned about ways to make money online and I saw bounty campaigns. I join them and get some pretty big money. I feel this job is quite simple and comfortable with the tasks that the campaign offers. I think I found my job and chose it as my main job.

You should know that it's risky to consider it as a main job, I know that you know most of the bounty nowadays are scam. If you are having an great experience  here in crypto you will earn but you need to wait a lot of time because most of them are takes 5-6 months or more.

arkaasay

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:24:06 AM

for me this is a job but you have to have knowledge about crypto and also other skills such as translation and photoshop to be able to get good income from your translation campaign, because you only get a little from social media campaigns. it also depends on the country where you live.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 896
Merit: 522

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:27:06 AM

No it isn't.

If you have been stuck for almost half a year, move on and look for a better career now. Are you satisfied that you will be paid with those tokens that doesn't have any sureness if it will have its own value?

coin-investor

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:29:43 AM

Yes it is, as long as you are getting paid from all your hard work and meet your needs and expectation, you can consider it a job, but I would like to remind you there are a lot of scam project now, or projects that are paused or failed one and you will not get paid eventually from these tasks.

██████████
██████████████
████████████
██████████  ███
███████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████

▄                          ▄▄████▄   
  ██▄                  ▄██████████▀
  ████▄▄            ███████████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄███████████
  ██████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████
      ███████████████████▀
      ▀█████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀
▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

▄▄██
                    ▄▄███▀███
        ▄▄▄█████▀  ▄███▀
  ▄███████▀  ▄██████
      ▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▀
            █  █████████
            ▀▄█▀  ▀█████
              ▀▀        ▀▀█
TELEGRAM

▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄████████
   █████▀▀▀▀
   █████
██████████
▀▀█████▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
FB

██▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄██
    ████████████████
  ▄████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
  ██████████████████ 
  ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ████████
           █████████
         ███████████
         ███████████
GITHUB

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  █
PRESALE starts on August 10
ICO starts on September 10

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  █

▄██████████████████▄
   █████▀▀█████████████
   █████        ▀██████████
   █████              ▀▀██████
   █████                    █████
   █████              ▄▄██████
   █████        ▄██████████
   █████▄▄█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
YOUTUBE
Byzantium101

Activity: 211
Merit: 12

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:33:43 AM

Do you think becoming a bounty hunter is an official job instead of a job outside of life. ... I think I found my job and chose it as my main job.

It is in the sense that you do something (legal) and get paid for it. If you live in a country where expenses are low, you can probably manage to make a living out of it. The things is that is unstable.

JaoBadjap

Activity: 266
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:34:23 AM

well that was nice experience for you. but considering hunting as a main job.
is far more difficult to others, in an instance at your case. where you already earn "pretty big money"
where you could finance your daily needs and necessities until your next pay. could be good.
however for starters, it would be very difficult. hunting is not a day job.
you will need to put your time and energy to it. not to mention you gotta pay a lot of things.
in able to do so. so in my perspective, congratulations to you. and your luck.
but saying bounty hunting is a job. i guess not, its more like a hobby. where you earn.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
argus312

Activity: 140

ORVIUM Open and Transparent Science &#1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:34:40 AM

There are many risks to making the company's bounty the main job, because do not forget that not all projects are successful!

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:38:07 AM

I think bounty hunters are a job, I see a lot of my friends working as bounty hunters, they can support their children and wives, even they are able to buy a house and a pretty good vehicle, my friends also invest in buying land, they also buying altcoins and investing in ICOs, I think bounty hunters can make you rich.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
wengskie33

Activity: 58

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:41:13 AM

I think we can call it a job if you are an expert as a bounty hunters. Meaning you must have more knowledge about what bounty you had participated if it will pay you.If not then you better find a true job and make the crypto as an extra job.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Stavri

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:45:15 AM

no i dont think so. bounty hunting is useful for only to earn a few hundred bucks as extra money. but it is not a real job. you can not trust to icos and crypto market to cover all your expenses.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
9tails

Activity: 322
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:47:10 AM

Yes because the bounty hunters make a time and effort to do a daily task and when the job is done they going to pay the bounty hunters based on their perfomance on doing a job.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█        
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
brianc1

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:47:53 AM

I don't think it's a real job in the sense it's not very secure. Yeah you might hit the jackpot with a good project and make thousands but on average you might just get some extra income on top of a normal salary each month

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Tramvay

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:48:42 AM

In my opinion, this is not work, but more extra earnings, as in this activity there is no reliability in recent times. It is better to combine work and bounty.

Bitminer Factory    ●   BLOCKCHAIN MADE SUSTAINABLE   ●        Whitepaper   
██████████████████████████    ICO   /  21.07.18    ██████████████████████████
Facebook    Telegram    Twitter    Youtube    Instagram    Medium    Linkedin
therhslv

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:51:23 AM

I consider is as Job , maybe more like Freelancer Job  Cheesy But if its the only thing you do now and have no Real Life job then better convert like 10k$ to BankAccount or even more . Depends on where you live . Because sometimes when you do bounty it can be scam or your tokens can be paid out even after 6-12 Months and even more . So you need some safety just in case you will not get your tokens or value of it will be few bucks .

Cryppp350

Activity: 49

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:52:02 AM

I'd like Bounty to be my main job.
But this is very risky, because this sphere isn`t sufficiently stable.
I will not give up my main job for the sake of the Bounty until I am sure of a permanent profit from this!

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
ICO: 30% BONUS at www.arizn.network
NetCastle

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:52:55 AM

Over the past half year, I managed to earn more on participating in the campaign bounty than at my main job, so I started studying only ICO.

QILIMANJARO │『 Next Computing Generation 』│ https://qilimanjaro.io/
Pumpkin Project
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:55:00 AM

Totally agreed. Everything you done carefully and honestly is always your real job.
Lisa110386

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:55:50 AM

I do not think that for me participation in the bounty campaign is the main work. Now I am on vacation to care for a small child and can pay a lot of time bounty campaigns. But when I'm back at the main job, I think I can give the bounty 2-3 hours.

Mfun  ] ━━━ The First and Largest Ecosystem to Reward ──
     ── Users in South East Asia ━━━
      ] Twitter •• [ Bounty ] •• Medium [
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 181

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:57:27 AM

For me, bounty hunters can be used as a side job without having to give up the main real job. This is because the job of the bounty hunter is too risky if it is used as the main job, because it is related to fluctuating finance that is difficult to predict.

M  O  B  U ──────── The Future of Security Tokens
Pre-ICO soon: Get Whitelisted!   https://www.mobu.io/
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 55
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.