Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:01:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you care about product?  (Read 4236 times)
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:12:35 AM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Do you use or plan using these products?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ikingpain

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:14:12 PM

Many projects deserve attention. I plan to use some products of these projects. I can name such projects - Streamity and All. me (the first ones that came to mind).
Mancung

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:17:09 PM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

I do care about the product, because it was one of the main factors that could determines the coin prices. But to be frankly, until now i dont have any plan to use these products from the coins i hold. It is a shame for me, but i have to admit it.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:24:19 PM

yes you are right, but not all of them according to the promise and the fact that happened is the opposite.
the product is the main thing in running a project, if the product is great, it will bring a large community and all of them will continue to grow well.
Raflybunda

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:28:16 PM

as long as the concept of this project is useful for many people and has no ill will towards the progress of crypto I will fully support it.
because for the near future there are so many projects that only seek their own profit at the expense of many people, especially in each division the project does not resolve the responsibility to reward the gift..
Gorodcoin

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:33:55 PM

Yes, I do care) Thats one of the most important thing for me when I choose crypto for investments or even participating in bounty. Product is one of the main things that makes coin/token valuable
KSHMR

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:37:06 PM

Yes I care. Many ICOs are being successful because of the product they made. Product attract many users and also investors and it was a great help to a project.
cryptovet2020

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:38:48 PM

Of course, I think one of the main reasons to invest is to make it into a product that you think will work, and if the ICO has a demo or model that they can reveal is much better, those ICOs rarely fail and I'm always looking to put my money into ICOs like that.
CottonGuy

Activity: 185
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

Of course. I care about the product. Sometimes I used their products and test it myself if it is really a promising project. There are lots of ICOs that are just good in the whitepaper but in the real world its not really delivering their promises into crypto space. That is why we need to have thorough research about the nature of the project and the people behind working it. This is one way of knowing that the project is really a promising one and surely we can benefit from it if we invest a decent amount of money in their ICO if the project will be successful in the future.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:44:45 PM

In most cases, I do not care. But there are interesting options. Unfortunately, one of these projects froze its activities for legal reasons. For global use, regulation is necessary. Although this contradicts the basic ideas of the crypto currency.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:48:33 PM

one of the reasons I invest in an ICO is because of the products offered by the ICO development team, I research the products they develop, whether their products are sustainable, have quality and quantity, it is very important to me, if they offer products that are not sustainable and not there is a sale value in the future, then this ICO is a Scam and not worthy to be followed.
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:10:51 PM

of course i care about product in ICO project since the product will determine the coin value in market.
i tried many product in ICO project to see if it really working or not and does it really like what they write in their whitepaper.
people will invest their money on a good ICO that already have a working product since a product in ICO was one of the reason for the succes of it's project.
vovanlau1

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:13:44 PM

I followed some projects. There are some of them look interested. I was really disappointed when some of projects failed.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:51:56 PM

I believe development of product For an an ico is the backbone for its success. Majority of the successful ICOs most times have a working product to enhance the growth of the coin even after the ICO. I will be very interested in using the product if it actually meet my needs.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:56:23 PM

This is a case to case basis tho. Not every ICO have a legitimate product and even if they do, some doesn't even work on their product in the first place. I mean, I've seen ICO which have a good product to offer but after ICO it was never materialized. All words and promises, no actual completion.

Well, ofcourse? Atleast those products that are actually good. If using their products have incentives then why not?
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:49:36 PM

Now there are more than 1700 coins and tokens, and I think that about 99 percent do not have a working product, or it is, but it is not used by anyone. I would really like that you wrote what working products you know and which of them you use often. This is a huge problem now, too many projects on the same topic and no working products.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2926
Merit: 597

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:59:06 PM

And other ICOs are wrongfully doing it. They only want to gather funds for something that they really don't want to develop once they have reached their target amount.
If the product is looks useful I'd love to try it immediately.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:00:20 PM

I believe in projects that have real project. example such as gambling, market exchanges, mining, and banks. for me, even though this concept is already a lot but they really work to develop their platform and more importantly we can use it. I will also use their product or platform. because all the projects they have must be useful to me

takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 06:11:43 PM

yes i really care. I will not invest in projects that I find difficult to apply in the real world or projects that have just started planning. the product or platform is included in one of my criteria in choosing a good ico.

will i use it later? I don't know, but when I need it I will definitely use it.

example such as projects about exchange. I believe in projects like this. but when their platform is launched, I will not use it directly. but wait until the trading volume is large.
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:17:19 PM

Successful ICOs produce good products and that means that a certain project handles the whole ico period actively. The made ways to advertise the product well and that means that a certain kind of ico is worth our trust. Through finding a good ico, we would be able to find good coins as well which could provide us a good profit in time.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: