Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:32:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you care about product?  (Read 4243 times)
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:52:28 PM

Of course, I do care about the product. I will not endorse nor spread the news if I found the product as a useless one. This is not all about money, we also need to be more socially and morally responsible for those things that we plan to endorse.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:04:38 PM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Do you use or plan using these products?

Serious investors are looking for products and services these ICO are offering, if they do not have or just a copy of existing products, investors will have second thought on investing on these ICO, products, and services are what defines these ICO, if they cannot come up one they are treated as pump and dump coins.

CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:27:32 PM

Yes. I'm worried about the quality of the product that the project team is developing in which I invested. I try to take part in product testing if possible.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:32:40 PM

There are a lot of ICO with promising products. In fact, many projects launch ICO because they want to reach the next level and make a company more successful.

Many projects promise and they certainly have real products and have very good quality. So this product, in my opinion, is very important to determine a promising ICO project. And you also have to do research because if you don't do an inspection, you can definitely get a fraud project.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
kidflash

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:37:29 PM

I will use if the product is useful to me. Many people only focus on money and trading. They forget the products of the products they invest.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:52:52 PM

I do believed that in every  ICO the product is most important.
How are they going to operator if the  product is not acceptable in the real world?  Of course we can use their product if that is available  in our country because lot of their product now is only available  in places that has advanced technology or in very poor country. Here  in country will be available  soon because they're buying some of properties for Crypto purposes in the future and our president already approved it,  let see if we can use the product.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:57:26 PM

I think its very important to know the kind of product ICO is built upon to safe guide your funds many investors most especially those with little or no experience do fall victim by investing on ICO which they know nothing about leading to regret. So I believe knowing the product if it the one that will gain high demand or not will help you spend your funds wisely good luck
transformt

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:59:21 PM

No, I have not used these products and I will not use them until they prove themselves on the cryptocurrency market

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:00:20 AM

I will use if the product is useful to me. Many people only focus on money and trading. They forget the products of the products they invest.
Every ICO has only rare platforms that are usable for individual mostly its purpose is targeting  for company and I don't believe people are participating ICO that only usefull for them because the reality is all we do in crypto is to gaun profit for money that is why we select platform that useful for everyday use of people so that we have a big chance to success.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:13:28 AM

Our country only has few merchants which accept cryptocurrency in providing services. So, most people here are investing in crypto for profit, not for product or services. I believe, majority of investors are all after profit.

EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:04:30 AM

Very often there are such projects, the products of which really want to look. But I have never seen a single project that has already been implemented. And would love to
a d i m u l

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:14:16 AM

if it's a good product, it will definitely be cared for by others. This is because if a good or promising product will definitely have a big advantage.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:47:59 AM

The product will be the thing that is key as an attraction for investors. successful and not necessarily the product would be decisive for it. to use it or not will depend on the quality of the course and its benefits. When it does good to use then use it is not a problem.It is also what helps you decide if you want to make short term investments into the project or if you want to make long term investments into it.If an ico is going to be a success then it needs to have a good product.
Laxus215

Activity: 244

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:13:28 AM

During token sale Some ICOs have ready working product which can be used and some ICOs have prototypes but not fully working products and some promises to deliver working product as per their roadmaps. Obviously the project which have working product they will easily generate revenues from their products and in some time span make their project successful. I Like the brave application by Basic attention project which will be now default browser on HTC Crypto phone https://twitter.com/AttentionToken/status/1072538887837360130

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:21:58 AM

I don't think im gonna use the product of the projects i invest on, but the product itself is important.
The project with a good product will creating public awareness of the project.
Public awareness can gaining massive adopters and the token/coin price will increasing later

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:36:27 AM

Not always.  There are projects in which I am personally interested only in profit, and not the idea itself!
Midy

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:36:43 AM

each company has their own ways to develop their products, one of which is by launching with ICO, and if the product from the ICO is of a high quality, of course, I will use it but it must be adjusted to our needs first.

JAX JARINGAN[/warna] █ █
SCALABLE & DE[color=#4C79CB ]SEN
RALIZED STABLE COIN UNTUK DEFI [/url]
▬▬▬▬▬▬[url=https://twitter. com/CommunityJax] Twitter[/url] [url=https://t.me/jax_network]✔ Telegram[/url] [url=https://medium.com/ jax-network]✔ Medium[/url] [url=https://bit.ly/3B0Kcnh]✔ Youtube [/url][ /font]▬▬▬▬▬▬[/b]
Keclick

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:38:01 AM

Yes, that's for sure. Because that is one of the most important things for us, when we choose a crypto for investment or even participate in gifts. Products are one of the main things that make coins or tokens valuable, because people can feel, assess the benefits of a product.
sergeykravchenko1959

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:40:07 AM

Choosing ICO projects for investing my finances, I carefully study them. A good development team, high-quality white paper and information on rating sites are the main criteria for my selection. But the most important factor is the availability of a product, which in turn will ensure the trust of the community and the success of the ICO project.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:40:42 AM

I am an investor and I must definitely understand the product of the ICO project I want to introduce. If I do not understand about it, I will not invest. I do not believe in promises, I believe in the product that they create. This is proof that they are the people who are prestigious and enthusiastic about the project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: