Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:01:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market News  (Read 495 times)
Cacao2017

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:25:20 PM

The market today has a lot of price fluctuations. For example, you may notice that the bitcon and the price of ethermum fluctuate day by day and more. The SEC head can still approve a Bitcoin ETF
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GeckoTrader (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:26:26 PM

🔪💊If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It 🔪💊

The famous words of Arnie, applicable to Predator but not blockchain technology, although today could have us convinced otherwise. The markets took a dive, especially altcoins. Some of the heaviest affected were NEO, ETH, ADA, IOTA and TRX. The BTC market cap was stomped on too but less severely. There is a lack of faith in the current prospects of the altcoin market, money has moved into BTC and then some money has moved from BTC into fiat.

Typical behaviour of the cryptocurrency market, and as the days go by we seem to be mirroring the great crypto depression that began in 2014 and ended in 2017, you have to ask yourself, can you hang on that long? If you have answered yes, then good for you, if you have answered no, then good thing you are a CIM reader as our market shorts earn us returns during times like these.

So will this be the death of crypto? Hell no, the markets bleed but the decentralised nature of blockchain makes it immortal. This brings us onto an interesting topic that has garnered a lot of press time lately – centralised vs. decentralised exchanges.

All the pundits have come out of the wood work to give us their two cents about the direction of cryptocurrency exchanges.

Creator of Ethereum, Vitalik Buterin had this to say: “I definitely personally hope centralized exchanges burn in hell as much as possible. In practice, particularly on the fiat to crypto side, it is very difficult to decentralize because you ultimately are interfacing with the fiat world, and the fiat world is one that only has basically centralized gateways…There are valuable services being provided there that are very hard to decentralize.”

Other commentators such as John Mcafee have also predicted that decentralised exchanges will replace their centralised predecessors. The decentralised essence of DEX’s exchanges is what has immortalised blockchain technology, so it is safe to assume the new method of exchange will have longevity.

Founder of Binance, CZ has thrown his hat in the ring, announcing the launch of a Binance DEX earlier this year. A true crypto visionary, CZ has created the most seamless centralised trading experience in crypto markets today; he has now branched out, creating Binance Chain – the Binance DEX. When asked if he thinks the Binance Chain will replace Binance as we know it, he said that although he knows DEX’s will be the future of cryptocurrency exchanges, there will be a coexistence of Binance and Binance Chain for the medium-term foreseeable future.

Earlier this week CZ demoed the new Binance Chain DEX, 2 months ahead of schedule. DEX technology is in its infancy, plagued with scaling issues. Binance has the most efficient matching engine out of any cryptocurrency exchange out there and if this performance can be replicated on Binance Chain it will be an absolute game changer.

The advantages of a decentralised exchange experience are the advantages of blockchain technology at its core – faster, cheaper and safer than the centralised alternatives. The markets are bleeding now but the fundamentals are still progressing. We are in this game to make money so right now our strategy is to short any sign of strength and enter the occasional long when the conditions are right. However this does not detract from our long-term bullish expectations from these markets. We are disciplined patient traders out to capitalise on the poor decisions of those on the other sides of our trades.
DanielJacob

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:16:02 AM

thanks for sharing the news. i think the impact of etf delay is not good at all. they should announce their decision what actually they want. whether to accept or reject instead of delay.
MatthewNaccarato

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:38:35 AM

i think sec should announce their decesion. because of their delay decision we already saw the market situation. from my side that's not good at all. to stable the market situation they should announce their decision.
Gragal

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:59:44 AM

Current market news is still the same as yesterday, even now the market price is getting worse with the price of coins, now what I do is only look at market prices, when the market price starts to rise I immediately dare to invest.

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:10:40 AM

I'm thinking that those particular news are affecting the price of Bitcoin so hardly that it goes down and down again, this is quite strange for me why is it so effective, but anyway we're have to handle with the things that are present.
It seems that bitcoin this year became very " sensitive" and the price keeps dropping and not rising and reaching high points as much as we would want
GeckoTrader (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:52:12 PM

The bulls have managed to regain some control after refusing to let BTC fall below the key support level of $5,800.

Yesterday, price did again test yearly lows, wicking $5,860 before being propelled higher to the top of the range at $6,550 which we currently find ourselves in.  On the 4H we have made a double top and price has again wicked the higher extremity of $6,636 - if you dial down to the 1h, you can see that a small sell off happening.

This is to be expected after a 13% surge in price from the lower end of the range.  We’re still printing lower highs and lower lows and the trend is still bearish but as we come back down, it will be important to see how BTC interacts with the $6,200 range.

If we enter into sideways consolidation here as we have done so previously at this level, we will be looking closely for signs of strength to indicate a leg higher, pressing up to $7,000.

If we break through this level we’ll be looking to short back down to $6,000 and possibly below depending on how the price unfolds – these are our musings but it is still too early to tell. BTC
EdwardClinton

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:43:44 PM

"
As market news in crypto world the market raising its value or sometime the value is getting lower . The situation for cryptocurrency is not always good sometime it facing a bad time. But it is not stable. The currency are also vary.
"
GeckoTrader (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:10:04 AM

BTC climbing higher  BTC is slowly grinding higher and is making its way towards the top of the consolidation range. We’ve failed to break through $6,578 previously (and prior to this $6,537) so we will be looking to see if this slow crawl up can push through these points. Both $6,800 and $7,000 look like possible targets depending on the timeframe.

It is possible that BTC is in an ascending triangle - a breakout above could present an opportunity to go long to the levels mentioned above. A rejection and subsequent breakdown below could provide a good shorting opportunity to take back down to the $6,200 level or possibly lower as this is the prevailing direction of the overall trend.

I'll update for any change of trend.
xuzukami

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:26:33 PM

Bitcoin Prices Today: 'Volatility dropped to the lowest level in 14 months'. Bitcoin prices in the past 24 hours decreased when unable to keep up the momentum after crossing the $ 6,500 mark.
On the market, only 2/100 of the top digital currency by market value increases over the past 24 hours. And the remaining 98 coin is covered in red color.
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 10:58:30 PM

I think we are in a state of instability
So that the market receives a strong news
ETF approval
Then I think we will be starting a new market.
maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:12:54 PM

Thanks for the great market news and I think that it is great when you know what is going to happen because only being well-informed you can reach success. To my mind, it is better to be prepared for changes
lsafronova095

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:45:35 PM

Why is everyone waiting for this ETF and hope that the price of bitcoin will go up immediately, I do not think so. Me seems that the price can be and will stop or go even down. I can safely assume that there is a direct link between investors who hold bitcoin and those who do not allow the establishment of the SEC in the case of ETF.
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:54:33 PM

Bitcoin will grow in this there is no doubt. And as for the news on this matter, that it will not greatly affect the price at the moment. These facts are now very much manipulated.
GeckoTrader (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:34:55 AM

💥ETF Rejection💥

The Proshares ETF application was denied by the SEC.

The application required a rule change to be accepted by the SEC. When handing down their decision the SEC explained that the rules could not be changed and that the decision in no way means the SEC does not believe in the viability of blockchain technology.

The Proshares application included a long and a short $BTC product tied to $BTC futures contracts. It came as no surprise that the application was rejected as the Proshares products were tied to a highly volatile and leveraged 9 month old asset class.

It should also be noted that this product is not physically backed by $BTC.

This may play well into the hands of the Vaneck-SolidX application which is due to be decided in one months time.

The SEC is tasked with protecting retail investors. The Vaneck-SolidX ETF product has a unit size of 25 $BTC with a target audience of institutional investors.

In comparison to the failed attempts of previous ETF applications, the Vaneck-SolidX application appears far superior.

The proverbial red herring rejection today will undoubtedly send the market into a downward spiral, a great shorting opportunity.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:44:27 PM

The news about market has panic in the crypto market regarding postpone of the bitcoin by SEC and EFT has delayed their decisions due to regulations in the loss so this cause the great declining in the price of Bitcoin.
timotron

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 02:16:00 PM

The news about market has panic in the crypto market regarding postpone of the bitcoin by SEC and EFT has delayed their decisions due to regulations in the loss so this cause the great declining in the price of Bitcoin.

Decline is maybe not the best word for BTC right now.

I see a good vibe in the markets - maybe less on BTC but other coins are doing more than fine.

I think we hit bottom last weeks, but it is true that the dominance of BTC if falling

Thank you.

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
https://linktr.ee/trooperjobs
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:36:01 PM

No new price stays at $ 6,000 this price has been stable over the last six months but I expect from my point of view that the price will rise to reach the end of this year to unprecedented prices
Zeldasmith

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:19:55 AM

You may notice that bitcon and ethermum prices fluctuate day by day and more. The famous words of Arnie, applied to the Predator but not apply blockchain technology, although today may make us convinced otherwise. Some of the hardest hit were NEO, ETH, ADA, IOTA and TRX. There is no belief in the current outlook for the altcoin market, money has moved into the BTC and then some money has shifted from BTC to fiat. If you have answered yes, then good for you, if you have not answered, then good thing you are a CIM reader as our market shorts earn us back in time like this. . Hell, markets bleed but the decentralized nature of the blockchain makes it immortal. All the experts have come out of the wood work to give us their two cents in the direction of electronic money exchange. In fact, especially in terms of fi coding, it is hard to decentralize because you are finally communicating with the fiat world, and the fiat world is one of only the basic gates to focus on. Others like John Mcafee have also predicted that decentralized exchanges would replace their centrist predecessors. The founder of Binance, CZ threw his hat in the ring, announcing the launch of a Binance DEX earlier this year. Asked if he thought the Binance Chain would replace Binance as we know it, he said that although he knew DEX would be the future of electronic money exchange, there would be the existence of Binance and Binance. Chain in the near future. DEX technology is in its infancy, hindering scale problems. The advantages of a decentralized exchange experience are the advantages of its core blockchain technology - faster, cheaper and more secure than the centralized alternatives. We are in this game to make money right now. Our strategy is to short any sign of strength and enter often long when the conditions are right. We are disciplined clinical practitioners who take advantage of poor decisions by those in other aspects of our transactions.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:26:34 AM

The market lives by its own laws,there have always been big players and speculators who dictate their rules. It is not easy for small investors now.We all follow the news and wait for a reversal, although the news does not always affect the market.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: