Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:37:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-Sale & AIRDROP] WILL Testament - Safeguarding Last Wills on Ethereum  (Read 1314 times)
OxyMoxy

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:49:54 AM

Did that true the total amount of pre-mined coins reach 7,7 billion right at the start of the project?
What is the reason behind that?

Hello Ottogary, welcome and Thanks for your question.

7 795 482 309 WILL pre-mined in total exactly.
Amount equivalent to the world population projection for 2020.

6 billion WILL shall be locked and exclusively controlled by smart contracts to guarantee future supply the next 30 years.

1 795 482 309 WILL allocated for our project launch.
650M WILL for the pre-sale 410M WILL for the ICO.

Unsold tokens during pre-sale & ICO will be burned to decrease initial WILL supply, therefore favoring token holders.

So our "hard cap" at 1 795M WILL is theoretical. We decided to fix it at 60 000ETH (It's fresh news and I need to update this info on all our support)

All the best to you
William

Hi,

So Basically how much will be the costs on the platform ? I mean for writting, modifying a testament, etc... and do you plan to burn coins after ICO ?

Thank you in advance

Best regards
Oxy
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WILLtestament

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:01:13 PM

Hi,

So Basically how much will be the costs on the platform ? I mean for writting, modifying a testament, etc... and do you plan to burn coins after ICO ?

Thank you in advance

Best regards
Oxy

Hi Oxy,

Thanks for your question.

Our services are designed to be affordable. The price is fair and square: 2 WILL to create / 1 WILL to edit. ICO Price 2$

Yes, all unsold tokens during pre-sale & ICO will be burned to decrease initial WILL supply, therefore favoring token holders.

I hope you will find these answers satisfying.

All the best
William

WILLtestament

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:04:33 PM

Im very curious about this ICO. It seems very interesting and promising. I will invest few ETH. Hope it is right decesion

Thanks you Antomy for the support.
Being an early bird has it perks.

All the best from Switzerland
William
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: