Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:18:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTO BIBLE TOKEN(CBT) ►►► The BIBLE of CRYPTO  (Read 226 times)
RankerCan (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:35:14 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 03:31:57 PM by RankerCan

⚡⚡     WEBSITE     ⚡⚡    

What is the CBT ?

The CBT (Crypto Bible Token) is an ERC20 Token with a range of utility. Holders of the CBT token will be entitled to voting rites among other utility. They will also be able to  experience interaction with the cryptobible.com and its publications

The Mission

First and foremost is Education for the uneducated.
Helping people understand the Satoshi Unit of measure and its relevance to Altcoins.
We aim to be the first decentralized media publication and open up the community to insight and opinion from around the world in a decentralized and opensource forum

So you are making money ,but you are losing Satoshis !!!

Your alt coins are up in Fiat value but your BTC value is down are you really making money or losing Bitcoin?
Learn the truth about why most traders end up with less BTC than they started with!!!

The Road Map

✅ 2017 - Q1 - Need Realized and conveyed by the community for Crypto Education specifically related to Fiat - Satoshi Relativity Curriculum Compiled.  Brought to the community in a decentralized format.

✅ 2017 - Q3 - Secure domain / Compile and analyze data ranging from the inception of 1st Alt Coin until Current.

✅ 2017 - Q4 - Design Publication format and Graphics. Launch Home Page.

✅ 2018 - Q1 - Begin to implement concept of Decentralized Education / Media platform.

✅ 2018 - Q2 - Development of ERC20  token and Branding.

✅ 2018 - Q3 - Launch of  ( CBT ) - Which is an ERC20 Token on the  Ethereum Main Network.

✅ 2018 - Q4 - Token Distribution & Model Implementation - Direct Exchange and Availability of liquidity through the ability to buy and sell token on the site and through decentralized exchange ( ForkDelta )

✅ 2018 - Q4 - Exchange listings and Recognition on the coin market cap &  price index sites.

✅ 2018 - Q4 - Screening of potential Advertisers / Sponsors / Affiliates for inclusion in the worlds 1st  decentralized media publication " Bible Of Crypto "

✅ 2018 - Q4 -  Opening up the forum for  opensource submission of Crypto content from Crypto professionals and all content creators , opening up the community to insight from around the world in a decentralized forum

✅ 2018 - Q4- Publication Release in Print and digital distribution to over 100,000 unique individuals . Crypto Bible  1st Edition.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
graygelato

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:56:34 PM

The good thing about the project is that they have successfully listed their coins on ForkDelta (ForkDelta is a decentralized Ethereum Token Exchange with the most ERC20 listings of any exchange).
This is a big success for any ICO project that is in his early days.

pritchathenexttrader

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:01:11 PM

The good thing about the project is that they have successfully listed their coins on ForkDelta (ForkDelta is a decentralized Ethereum Token Exchange with the most ERC20 listings of any exchange).
This is a big success for any ICO project that is in his early days.

Indeed this is a big success. It's a good idea to start from a single exchange and add more exchanges to your portfolio over a period of time.
CryptoCraze11

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:23:43 PM

I like the simple and brief site of CRYPTO BIBLE TOKEN. You are not confused with too much info, which most ICOs do these days. The relevant information helps to understand the project quickly.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
cointraderr

Activity: 82
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:03:07 PM

There are many people who are ignorant about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. This ICO will help many people like me in getting the education about the crypto world.
good luck
Seryvolk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:53:05 PM

There are many people who are ignorant about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. This ICO will help many people like me in getting the education about the crypto world.
good luck
Indeed, the guys have chosen the right direction,I believe such a platform will be very useful for learning and development of both beginners in this field and experienced investors.I think this idea has chances for development and for life.
cointraderr

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:47:40 AM

good luck
Indeed, the guys have chosen the right direction,I believe such a platform will be very useful for learning and development of both beginners in this field and experienced investors.I think this idea has chances for development and for life.

Although there are many who promise to provide education to beginners, there is still a shortage of quality education providing platforms. Crypto Bible will be on the moon if they were able to provide good quality education at a reasonable price.
RankerCan (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:16:59 AM

Your alt coins are up in Fiat value but your BTC value is down are you really making money or losing Bitcoin?

Learn the truth about why most traders end up with less BTC than they started with!!

This feature of crypto Bible platform will help newbies in understanding what mistake they usually made, as they always end up with less BTC than we started with.

cointraderr

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:31:24 AM

Crypto market is fully bearish and price of every coin is down. I see it as an ideal time to buy altcoins like CBT to book the profit when prices will go up.
Remember every bearish trend is followed by Bullish.
CryptoCraze11

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:38:18 AM

Crypto market is fully bearish and price of every coin is down. I see it as an ideal time to buy altcoins like CBT to book the profit when prices will go up.

That's correct. As per the site of CBT
CBT/ETH = 0.000018500
Prices of Eth is very low, which allows you to buy more CBT at cheaper rates. Those who will take the risk right now will be the ultimate winner.

graygelato

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:44:47 AM

That's correct. As per the site of CBT]

That's correct. As per the site of CBT
CBT/ETH = 0.000018500
Prices of Eth is very low, which allows you to buy more CBT at cheaper rates. Those who will take the risk right now will be the ultimate winner.

Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful - Warren Buffett

If you want to invest in the project like CBT, there is no other ideal time like this. If you invest now, there is very slim chance of loss of you investment.

Kellygucci

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:57:12 AM

Holders of the CBT token will be entitled to voting rites among other utility. They will also be able to experience interaction with the  cryptobible.com and its publication

It will be interesting to see how they will embed these features into there platform. Crypto Bible project is giving many incentives to its token holders. Nothing can stop it from going to the moon, if they successfully incorporated all this into the platform. 
pritchathenexttrader

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:21:27 AM

This is really an innovative project, whose main focus is development of a decentralized educational platform for investors and secure profit. I wish them a success.
cointraderr

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:24:56 AM

Just for my understanding can someone explain to me what is CRYPTO BIBLE?
magentarendro11

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:26:55 AM

this project is not only suitable for a newbie, a professional will also think this project will provide valuable learning, how the relevance of sathosi into altcoin
RankerCan (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:29:22 AM

Just for my understanding can someone explain to me what is CRYPTO BIBLE?

CRYPTO BIBLE is the first decentralized media publishing platform that aims to educate the uneducated and help people understand the satoshi unit of measurement and its relevance to all coins.

RankerCan (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:34:13 AM

this project is not only suitable for a newbie, a professional will also think this project will provide valuable learning, how the relevance of sathosi into altcoin

When all your coins are up in fiat value but your BTC value is still down, are you really making money or are you losing Bitcoins? Cryptobible will help investors in understanding this misconception and enable them to earn much better profit with knowledge.

ganegani91

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:44:49 AM

When all your coins are up in fiat value but your BTC value is still down, are you really making money or are you losing Bitcoins? Cryptobible will help investors in understanding this misconception and enable them to earn much better profit with knowledge.

means that the benefits of Crypto Bible are reliable, I'm happy to see everything. because cryptocurrency must continue to evolve

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:53:43 AM

The main reason for new investors failure is that they are only interested in when to buy and when to sell and getting consultancy from Blockchain experts. What they don't do is learning the bitcoin trading. CryptoBible is the place where you can learn the underlying concepts of the crypto market to get the long-term benefits.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
n3482nba

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:54:26 AM

the simple question for this project is, isn't all the learning given is not free? This project is very focused on consumers with newbie rankings, right?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: