Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:35:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake news makes the market better?  (Read 151 times)
Ikingpain

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:07:22 PM

I think fake news makes the market worse. Any fake good news will be disclosed and may have a negative effect on the market. Fake news is bad.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

In the past few days I have heard that Starbucks will accept bitcoin to pay for coffee. This makes people feel excited and start to see the potential of the cryptographic market. But Starbucks insisted that this never happened.
This is considered a false information but in my opinion this news has helped the market have a pretty blue after the statement of Starbucks.

The fake news will create the fomo effect and most of them help the market to have great pumps
I think its not, even if news like that spreads everywhere it doesnt make any affect on the price of bitcoin, people will likely do a little research if it is true or not.
but negative feedback and news about crypto will make a lot of effect, maybe because it is negative.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Yagami nunnery

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

KONIOS.com

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:02:23 PM

I think the false news is not helpful for this market. The market is still in a downturn, but I still have hope for this market, so I did not sell my cryptocurrency. I believe this market will definitely be again. Looking back, I hope the market will bring us good news as soon as possible.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
sergeykravcov177

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:08:19 PM

it's very bad that people do not understand and do not know where to get this information! it seems to me, the media have declared war on the crypto market. everywhere they write or say only bad things about bitcoin and the whole system! it slows down development and use all over the world!
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:16:10 PM

In the past few days I have heard that Starbucks will accept bitcoin to pay for coffee. This makes people feel excited and start to see the potential of the cryptographic market. But Starbucks insisted that this never happened.
This is considered a false information but in my opinion this news has helped the market have a pretty blue after the statement of Starbucks.

The fake news will create the fomo effect and most of them help the market to have great pumps

so in my opinion these rumors will not be effective to change the market in its growth. however, if there are some rumors from several countries that have put bitcoin in, it will certainly change the market pattern towards growth.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:31:06 PM

i think, these fake news is a goodnews to all new comers this time, this is the best time to buy, because after the starbucks news, the sec is postponed etf causing the market really dump and looing again the strong support to hold another blocks of people that believing the green line.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:03:43 PM

so in my opinion these rumors will not be effective to change the market in its growth. however, if there are some rumors from several countries that have put bitcoin in, it will certainly change the market pattern towards growth.

i still think the fake news can easily bring the market down because scammers or whales can give us fake good news to pumps the price up but when we almost find out the the true, they immediately dump the price to get profit for themself and the market turn red so much that it keep dropping for a very long time, making the market worse than before.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:07:37 PM

Fake news are  created for pump .People who knows buying low and they are selling to fake buy walls.There was so many stories on fiat market it is market manipulation
Criminal case can be opened against those who manipulate market but not in crypto

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CuapCuap

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:28:09 PM

I just found out that the news about Starbucks will receive payment using bitcoin is fake news. can your writing be trusted? or just speculation?
if it's true that the news about starbuck is fake, can you provide a link about that information?
AlexFF

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:31:51 PM

as for me they create an extra panic. and investors are wasting their nerves and losing patience
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:34:21 PM

How it can make market better? it is fake news and it has a fake impact. Once people know truth, they return price to previous level and even lower.
To sum it up, fake news is a method of manipulation.
zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:36:49 PM

Perhaps in the short term this is so, because such news may not be bad enough to raise the market, but just as quickly they can also collapse the market, after people find out that the news is not true.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1218
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:41:06 PM

no, how come does the fake news makes the market better? by spreading false information? it doesnt make anything about the market, crypto users are not noob which will not be able to know the real thing or not.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄