Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:34:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I confirm my forecast - $100k by 2019 for 1 BTC  (Read 232474 times)
RockFlash

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:25:42 PM

Bitcoin prices are rising but it is difficult to tell how much it will increase. Because Bitcoin is based on liquidity. I think Bitcoin prices will increase a lot in 2019. It can be more than 40k or 50k or less. I think it's time to invest in Bitcoin.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12065

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:32:57 PM

Bitcoin prices are rising but it is difficult to tell how much it will increase. Because Bitcoin is based on liquidity. I think Bitcoin prices will increase a lot in 2019. It can be more than 40k or 50k or less. I think it's time to invest in Bitcoin.

Its always time to invest in BTC

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:46:49 PM

Especially right now that the price are still dump, buying more bitcoin will be profitable.
This forecast is quiet high for me, I just hope for bitcoin to hit the price of $30k this year or even next year. So many big investors believes in this technology so expect the price to go up higher in the coming years.
reactorjuno

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:48:34 AM

Wow things are so simple who would have thought!!??

Oh wait, was it really time to invest in mid-December last year?  Roll Eyes  Smiley
mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:40:29 PM

Yeee we are going to be rich. I wish it really could happen. The market is start rising. I don’t know it can hit that much but I hope it won’t disappoint us.

Everyone would want to see the price of bitcoin. But it's unlikely that it will happen in 2019. Bitcoin is struggling with the bear market and it does not look like anything will change in the market soon.
bintangkejoraku

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:05:55 PM

I see you write this thread with shame and regret. why did you change the prediction made? I'm not too sure about you, maybe in 2019 you will change your predictions again.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:20:29 PM

$ 100k in 1 year, well it can be said that it's a prediction that is very difficult to accept, but we all hope that way. but, I think it's still very difficult to reach the $ 100k price, because to be stable at a price of $ 10k I think it's very difficult for now.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:28:31 PM

$100k by 2019 for 1 BTC

Hey! Cheesy
 Now I will write for someone a shocking thought. Back in December 2017, I wrote that by 2019 the price of the first coin would be about 100,000 dollars.
However, at that time there was a "bullish" December.
However, and now I confirm my previous forecast - $ 100,000 (+/- 20,000) in 2019 for 1 BTC

Now, let me remind you, the price of a Bitcoin equals "only" 6500

Let this message "stay" here. Only 4 months left.
And what do you think about it?
Thank you!
#Bitcoinprice2019
This, of course, is a very bold forecast, but I do not think that it is real. After such dramatic events hardly bitkoin for four months will rise to one hundred thousand dollars. I think that investors are not yet ready to invest heavily in bitcoin, especially if it rises in price above 20 000 - 25 000 dollars. For the present, they will be afraid of a repeat of events after December last year.
Btchunter3333

Activity: 486
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:35:15 PM

I think bitcoin price will grow a lot is 2019 but my prediction is that bitcoin will be over 50000$.  Best is to get now bitcoin and hold for long.
MatthewNaccarato

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:34:38 AM

you can predict that. As bitcoin become popular and earn the faith of the investors. your expectation can be possible.
MicaleFalcon

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:27:04 PM

I am not sure about the forecast there can be change. The value may be vary it can be up or can down. And I really don't want to predict any more.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:16:25 PM

$100k by 2019 for 1 BTC

Hey! Cheesy
 Now I will write for someone a shocking thought. Back in December 2017, I wrote that by 2019 the price of the first coin would be about 100,000 dollars.
However, and now I confirm my previous forecast - $ 100,000 (+/- 20,000) in 2019 for 1 BTC

Thank you!
#Bitcoinprice2019
Dont know where you do get that basis and you do still believe that we do able to reach that on a short span of time? $100k wont really be that easy to achieved and we should be realistic instead on going on new heights why we shouldnt think up first on how to reach or pass that last ATH on december? Anyone could make their own speculations but we should think up on the recent happening on the market.
We are almost a bearish trend on this year we wont even know if it would able to recover in the end of the year or would continue on next year 2019.

pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:56:50 PM

I like the way how your forecast go but that's way too high for bitcoin to reach, IMO and i have to do my own forecast too, i think we have a 30,000$ worth of bitcoin next year. There are only few months left before the end of the year and i can smell too that bitcoin is up for something that will surprise everyone.

wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:41:56 PM

Your forecast is really high amount but if this will happen many will excited and happy that btc cross at this price. I think it takes time for $100k to reach for this price. Market is full of surprises so many us high hopes for it to cross the price high.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Topcarey

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:26:36 AM

Your forecast is really high amount but if this will happen many will excited and happy that btc cross at this price. I think it takes time for $100k to reach for this price. Market is full of surprises so many us high hopes for it to cross the price high.
Yes that can happen again.  Last years when bitcoin price reached to 19k it really surprised the people and this time they are again hoping it that this time may be they will see bitcoin price reach to 30k. I think we should remain calm and confident. Hope very soon we will see bitcoin price reach to 30k and above.
Turst1974

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:11:48 AM

$100k by 2019 for 1 BTC

Hey! Cheesy

Thank you!
#Bitcoinprice2019
Dont know where you do get that basis and you do still believe that we do able to reach that on a short span of time? $100k wont really be that easy to achieved and we should be realistic instead on going on new heights why we shouldnt think up first on how to reach or pass that last ATH on december? Anyone could make their own speculations but we should think up on the recent happening on the market.
We are almost a bearish trend on this year we wont even know if it would able to recover in the end of the year or would continue on next year 2019.
We cannot consider any forecast as final. There is always change expected in bitcoin price. No one in fact know in advance that what will happen to bitcoin, we get the market analysis from the current situation which can chance from time to time.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:07:13 PM

$100k by 2019 for 1 BTC

Hey! Cheesy

Thank you!
#Bitcoinprice2019
This is very possible if bank and other big financial institutions will invest into cryptocurrencies and bitcoin in particular.  I don't think we would have problems getting to $100,000 but sustaining it is the major problem as the same people that pump it up will definitely dump it.
Ukraine2020 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:27:40 PM

$100k by 2019 for 1 BTC

Hey! Cheesy

Thank you!
#Bitcoinprice2019

And I would become a multi millionaire if it happens. So I want it to happen. However, forecasting without any solid proof can be considered as FUD according to many forum members.

May I know the background of this forecast please??

So. My thoughts are why I believe that 1 bitcoin will cost 100,000 (+/- 20,000) dollars by 2019.

I will publish a little bit.
1. all the forecasts of professional analysts on the market - are wrong.
If you look at the story - in 2017 no one could even assume that bitcoin by the end of 2017 will reach 19,000.
Usually everyone was talking about 3000-10000 dollars by the end of the year.
The only ones whose predictors should be listened to are analysts of Fundstrat Global Advisors

However, even they do not guess.
The bitcoine rate is $ 36,000 by the end of 2019, the forecast Fundstrat gave in May 2018.

Now we are at the bottom. Yes, we can even go up to $ 5,000 for bitcoin, but do not forget - bitcoin always fell to the bottom after a bubble burst ... and then it grew.
Ukraine2020 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:30:41 PM

$100k by 2019 for 1 BTC

Hey! Cheesy

Thank you!
#Bitcoinprice2019
This is very possible if bank and other big financial institutions will invest into cryptocurrencies and bitcoin in particular.  I don't think we would have problems getting to $100,000 but sustaining it is the major problem as the same people that pump it up will definitely dump it.

Yes. Exactly. But I did not say that bitcoin should be filled at this level.
First there will be a bubble ... then - a bubble puncture .. again - a new bottom (maybe about 20,000 dollars per coin).

I think bitcoin cycles will grow faster every year ... until stability becomes - a high price with a small offer of a coin.
And in the end, volatility will disappear ...
Ukraine2020 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:35:42 PM

$100k by 2019 for 1 BTC

Hey! Cheesy

Thank you!
#Bitcoinprice2019
We cannot consider any forecast as final. There is always change expected in bitcoin price. No one in fact know in advance that what will happen to bitcoin, we get the market analysis from the current situation which can chance from time to time.

I understand that your words make sense.
I understand that the market may not be in time to recover. But if growth is, then it will be incredibly fast.
The reason is that investment money is not the money of retail buyers. They will buy everything.
So - to repeat the picture of the HYIP of 2017 ... but multiply it by the difference of the capitals of retail buyers and large investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: