Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:26:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The top 5 countries are ‘paradise’ for cryptocurrencies  (Read 631 times)
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 06:47:24 PM

it is very small list, as I know Ukraine and Russia is crypto friendy and more over people can use crypto currencies as paying method
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 08:11:16 PM

it is very small list, as I know Ukraine and Russia is crypto friendy and more over people can use crypto currencies as paying method
Yes, the OP is only discussing a small portion. Many members mentioned South Korea as one of them, Canada, the Netherlands and several other countries. Hopefully the input from the members can be considered by the OP to update this thread to be more informative.

Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 11:39:10 PM

The countries that have come out with no bias or pretentious mind, to affirm their acceptance and trust in cryptocurrency are already doing well with it. In fact, a lot of their citizens are happy about it, because it is like a freedom that is extended in love. With time, the number of countries in the world, will be favored and highly blessed.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 02:11:29 AM

Japan became one of the first countries that is friendly to cryptocurrency. Many restaurants or merchants are allowed to accept crypto as payment while Malta is already known as a country that is regulated friendly so many exchangers open their headquarters there.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Genkotsu

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 08:43:52 PM

Well they're not only countries, but there are also states in the United States which do not charge income tax, maybe they would be good? I don't know.
many regulation are published about cryptocurrency, especially for tax in USA, that's why make people and company don't want running business about crypto and blockhai in this country

sikke

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 09:49:51 PM

It's interesting because Malta has been historically known for their positive attitude towards bitcoin and crypto business regulations, but yet, Bittrex international seems to be seeking their way out of Malta for one reason or another.

Either way though, these are the countries that stand the most to gain in the long term future.

Crypto, whether centralized or decentralized, will generate significant government revenue to anyone who is bothered to create an environment that encourages financial innovation.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 10:15:54 PM

Some other countries are now embracing cryptocurrency and for those that gave not fully approved of it, their citizens have started investing in crypto and are gradually waiting for it to be adopted by their country as well.
foxincoin

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 12:32:09 PM

Estonia i think is cryptocurrency friendly also, and you can open cryptocurrency company.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 03:02:57 PM

Some other countries are now embracing cryptocurrency and for those that gave not fully approved of it, their citizens have started investing in crypto and are gradually waiting for it to be adopted by their country as well.
I think the crypto market has a lot of business benefits so I believe that one day the cryptocurrency market will be legalized around the world. We live in the era of Blockchain technology and can use this technology in so many different fields. In fact, some big countries like Japan or Singapore are starting to develop this technology in a positive way and surely people can apply it in everyday life.

Of course, some countries don't like the appearance of this market because there are so many money related issues. Anyway hopefully one day my country can legalize this market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: