Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:02:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EMP - A New Media Ecological Blockchain for Unbundling BAADD Media  (Read 63002 times)
White_Storm

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:20:59 PM

One more asset inside the EXA platform is EXA MEDIA PULSE ( EMP)
What is that?
Is an asset that is an union of the utility coins (EXA and EXD).
What role does it play?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
romangor

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:28:22 PM

What is that?
What role does it play?
EMP is not an asset that can be dealt, but it is a network asset that has many functions in the ecosystem.
White_Storm

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:31:03 PM

What is that?
What role does it play?
EMP is not an asset that can be dealt, but it is a network asset that has many functions in the ecosystem.
What are these functions?
romangor

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:33:44 PM

What is that?
What role does it play?
It is used for a fuel that enables one to carry out more activities and is a type of share and, at the same time, a voting right.
White_Storm

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:35:55 PM

What is that?
What role does it play?
It is used for a fuel that enables one to carry out more activities and is a type of share and, at the same time, a voting right.
So it is a combination of 2 coins?
romangor

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:37:58 PM

What is that?
What role does it play?
So it is a combination of 2 coins?
Yes, you are right.
Faradenza

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:33:16 PM

I have read something about invitations and coins but didn’t get it. Can someone explain?
yuracryptoman

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:36:21 PM

I have read something about invitations and coins but didn’t get it. Can someone explain?
I think you mean when EXA and EXD coins combine, the EXD coin becomes extinct, and an invitation card is produced.
Faradenza

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:40:47 PM

I think you mean when EXA and EXD coins combine, the EXD coin becomes extinct, and an invitation card is produced.
Yes, so 1 invitation for the community is produced when EMP 1 is created?
yuracryptoman

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

Exactly, this type of invitation has an expiration date, and only the person who has this invitation can join the community.
Faradenza

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:54:49 PM

Exactly, this type of invitation has an expiration date, and only the person who has this invitation can join the community.
what is the purpose of such invitations?
yuracryptoman

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:56:11 PM

At first, the invitation will become a highly reliable link which forms a community based on trust, and person who invited others can introduce the characteristics of Exa Platform to those who newly joined the community and play a role as a guide to help the newly jointed members to adjust.
Faradenza

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:01:29 PM

At first, the invitation will become a highly reliable link which forms a community based on trust, and person who invited others can introduce the characteristics of Exa Platform to those who newly joined the community and play a role as a guide to help the newly jointed members to adjust.
OK, I see, maybe something else?
yuracryptoman

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:02:45 PM

OK, I see, maybe something else?
Also, they can help predicting the operation and maintenance of system and the growth of platform and Dapp. It is a kind of ‘Preorder and Produce Next’ method.
C00l987

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:05:07 PM

How can one measure the value of contribution for recommendations and comments?
filimonov33

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:06:19 PM

The more EMP one has, the more influence is exercised when writing a recommendation and comment.
C00l987

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:11:21 PM

The more EMP one has, the more influence is exercised when writing a recommendation and comment.
And what is the possible stamina for activity?
filimonov33

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:14:18 PM

The more EMP one has, the more activities can be carried out.
C00l987

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:17:21 PM

What about user who has less gage?
filimonov33

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:20:06 PM

What about user who has less gage?
They may have some limitations as to what they may participate in. However, carrying out too many activities can be restricted even when one has lots of EMP.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: