Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:26:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a Crypto Marketing Agency 🔥  (Read 205 times)
synaw (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:34:57 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 09:47:03 PM by synaw

Hello,

I’m representing a serious crypto project.

We’re looking for a “marketing agency” to work with, we’ve already been contacted by many but I’d to see what BitcoinTalk can come up with.

These are the services that we may need:

- medias connections/articles.
- ICO listing/rating.
- organize bounty/airdrop program.
- growing the community worldwide.
- manage the community.
- be on everyone’s mind.

Moreover, as I have been in the space quite a long time, if you charge 10 ETH for an ICO listing, I won’t respond you. 10 ETH to send an email?

We’re looking to establish a long term relationships with good agencies.

We are willing to pay good money but for good and unique services with experienced people.

If you believe that you can provide those services successfully, you are more than welcome to PM me.

Thank you, have a great day.

ps: I will likely receive many messages, why should I work with you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinscribble

Activity: 145
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:30:12 PM

CoinScribble can certainly help with the articles part.

Why work with us?: It's free

Explainer video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1kSY03rlv0

Our site: https://www.coinscribble.com

Telegram community: t.me/coinscribblecommunity

Crypto Marketing Agency used by Cosmos, Nexo, ShapeShift, eToro, OKCoin, and more (https://coinbound.io/)
synaw (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:09:21 PM

Good project!

But we are looking for a Marketing Agency.
ViciousWarlock29

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:31:49 PM

Maybe you want to promote your project in Reddit. If you need this service use upvotes.io
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:30:11 AM

There is a bunch of group of people who is currently looking for some work that will fit their skills to what the op is looking for,  maybe OP should post a thread in the services section regarding to what kind of service he/she needs,  and please always specify rates of payment. 

Do not deal with low ranks only deal with high ranks and basing with positive trust feedback is a good way to distinguish that the person is trusted and is professional. 

Good luck.

agunglio

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:58:43 AM

kanalcoin.com, a service that provides information about blockchain and cryptocurrency and updates the prices of all cryptocurrency in real time. And also one place to share analysis, tips and opinions for free.

You can also publish press releases, sponsor articles or take the main advertising space on this service.
email: contac@kanalcoin.com

visit website. : www.kanalcoin.com
JS_NX

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:09:09 AM

Hi,

Apart from the cyrpto/blockchain projects. We have completed 15 ICOs and have helped clients raise a total of $200 M. If this is of interest please send an email to jishor@nexgensm.com. Thanks
Mocoinaire

Activity: 211
Merit: 2

ICO Whitepaper Writer, Pitch Decks & Promoter

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:17:57 AM

Sent you a DM on why you should work with my team hoping to hear from you

╬  ICO Whitepapers, Investor Pitch Deck, Press Release Writing, Place Your Order Today  Telegram @ICO_Services : https://t.me/ICO_Services ○ ╬
MasternodeInvest

Activity: 315

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:13:23 PM

Hi, i'm Ferrari Emanuele, CEO of MASTERNODE INVEST, we are launch our ICO in october and i've a network of ambassador in different country, ambassador will push your ico in respective country, if you can be interested please contact us
Justin Dowman

Activity: 476
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:49:23 PM

What we offer

We help to launch, advertise and develop ICO projects so that the project’s initiators can sell as many tokens as possible. Here are the tools we use:

Chat-bots

Chat-bot is a new and effective way of communication with the users. They solve part of the customers’ problems and minimize the burden of technical support staff. Simplifying processes and saving time are their main functions. This is one of the ways to make your project successful, because more and more customers find it comfortable to use chat-bots.

Social management

Social media advertising is a key part of successful marketing campaigns. Creating informative posts with attractive pictures is a part of the project’s advancement on different social media. The best way is to transfer this duty to professional advertisers, who will work on the development of advertising strategies.

Translation Services

The more languages you use to advertise your project, the more customers you will attract. If you want to embrace an audience abroad, our skilled translators will help you.

Technical Support and Guidance

Even the most experienced workers sometimes need the advice of other consultants. Our advisors apply an unconventional approach to problem solving in order to optimize ICO projects.

Graphic content development

Attractive and convenient user interface, creative banners and memorable logos these tools are of great importance for increasing your project’s recognizability.
We produce 2D animation short video clips, that can be a great advertising and infotmation tool on your website or on youtube.

Blockchain systems software development

The development of projects on the platform requires a high level of knowledge and understanding of the principles of decentralized applications. DApps provide full fail-safety and keep your data available even in the case of equipment problems. Our programmers will work hard to create safe and convenient personal wallets, investor accounts for ICO projects and DaPPs for our clients. We will create perfect conditions for transparent and fully protected transactions.

Coins creations for ETH, EOS, Stellar networks

Coin creation requires high professionalism of the developer, because here safety and fault tolerance are the key points. Coin development is performed through source code changing and compilation. Then it is integrated with web services or web wallets. After that the coin is added to the listing on the exchange. Our team will solve all the technical aspects of integration.

Stages of coin creation:

· coin kernel compilation

· initial nodes creation

· block explorer and mining pool development.

Cooperation with us gives the following advantages:

· Productive social media advertising

· Attraction of reliable cryptocurrency investors

· Increase of credibility to your token

· Audience feedback

· Your project’s rapid development.

Start cooperation now and get perfect results later.
For more details contact me on telegram @mcay10
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:18:33 PM

Hello,

We’re looking for a “marketing agency” to work with, we’ve already been contacted by many but I’d to see what BitcoinTalk can come up with.

- ICO listing/rating.
- manage the community.
- be on everyone’s mind.

Moreover, as I have been in the space quite a long time, if you charge 10 ETH for an ICO listing, I won’t respond you. 10 ETH to send an email?

We are willing to pay good money but for good and unique services with experienced people.

If you believe that you can provide those services successfully, you are more than welcome to PM me.

Telegram @snyler

i am afraid the public will develop a tendency to reject banksters or former elites trying to ressurect themselves in crypto blockchain sphere, and many will burn themselves and almost all of their power in the cryptosphere

Caulon

Activity: 110
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:19:26 PM

I worked with DCORP ico who raised 15 million. I helped them with the marketing and I also have a list of all the sites and costs to market on each news site or the entire advertising they did.

synaw (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:30:03 PM

I worked with DCORP ico who raised 15 million. I helped them with the marketing and I also have a list of all the sites and costs to market on each news site or the entire advertising they did.

PM me,

Thank you
Goodmens

Activity: 170
Merit: 39

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:12:52 AM

mosspole.com (mini amazix) they will save your life
Lee-R

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 05:51:27 AM

Blockchain Help, since its inception, has been providing cutting-edge technology solutions and in-depth domain expertise in bitcoins, blockchain development, ICO launches and cryptocurrency development. Ably supported by an exceptionally talented and experienced team of technocrats, Blockchain Help is quickly gaining recognition as the one-stop solution to everything related to blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

Why choose Blockchain Help? •  10+ years of programming expertise •  Extensive experience in blockchain technology solutions across industry sectors •  Competitive pricing
 • 3 months of after sales support free of cost

For more information , please check our website https://www.blockchainhelp.pro
MasternodeInvest

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 11:01:03 AM

I'm Ferrari Emanuele, CEO of masternode invest. We are searching a marketing partner for our ico.

you can see more detail at

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4516590.0

or join our telegram chat here

Telegram chat ENG-: https://t.me/joinchat/BAZrwkhLqCvhDUKubdCH1Q

Thank's
rozannec3gx

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:12:14 AM

What kind of service you looking for? And what is the project?

Hello,

- ICO listing/rating.
- manage the community.
- be on everyone’s mind.

Telegram @snyler

MasternodeInvest

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 09:11:08 AM

you can see more detail at

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4516590.0
valtum

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:38:48 PM

Hi. I think that Menlo.one can help you. This is more than only promotion. The only problem is, they have not yet launched their ICO
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: