Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:07:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] RuCoin - Russian alternate cryptocurrency - exchange is up already!  (Read 34353 times)
mrx

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 04:33:19 PM

Code:
:~/.litecoin$ curl http://rucoin.itzod.ru:8844/ -v --basic -u ff19_0:yhagamepa --data-binary '{"method": "getwork"}'
* About to connect() to rucoin.itzod.ru port 8844 (#0)
*   Trying 188.120.239.144... Connection timed out
* couldn't connect to host
* Closing connection #0
curl: (7) couldn't connect to host
:~/.litecoin$ proxychains curl http://rucoin.itzod.ru:8844/ -v --basic -u ff19_0:yhagamepa --data-binary '{"method": "getwork"}'
ProxyChains-3.1 (http://proxychains.sf.net)
* About to connect() to rucoin.itzod.ru port 8844 (#0)
*   Trying 188.120.239.144... Failed to connect to 188.120.239.144: Connection refused
* Success
* couldn't connect to host
* Closing connection #0
curl: (7) Failed to connect to 188.120.239.144: Connection refused

Can't connect. Why?
My iptables rules is emty, so I don't know  Shocked Please try "traceroute rucoin.itzod.ru" and publish result on pastebin or etc.

EDIT:
proxychains
Hm... This can cause problems. After ddos attacks on some of the resources DC could ban some addresses from there.

in terms of proxychains, it's just a SSH tunnel here, not any chains of proxies. without proxychains I can't connect either.

Anyway, it works now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
October 18, 2011, 07:59:14 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2011, 12:02:55 AM by Balthazar

Switched to poolserverj, because pushpoold makes me too crazy.

Tweaks in process.

//EDIT 12:09 AM: PoolserverJ configuration completed. So I'm hopefully, that now I can go to bed as a normal human.  Grin

PoolserverJ converts worker names to lower case, which was the reason of some problems for users, who used names like "Abc_0". They couldn't connect to pool and received error "http/403 forbidden". Now I converted all worker names in database to lower case. Roll Eyes

// EDIT 02:05 AM: LP connections count is limited to 10 connections per worker, because of botnet activity. Too many opened LP connections causes pool daemon instability.
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 05:36:43 AM

Are you the one running rucoin.itzod.ru ?

I am confused with the payout system, I have ~150 rucoins in rewards however that takes forever to clear and since I stopped mining I have only 10 rucoins cleared for withdrawal even though all the blocks I mined on allready confirmed.

At this rate I would only receive my earned coins in 2-3weeks ?

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
MaGNeT (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2011, 06:12:06 AM

I am confused with the payout system, I have ~150 rucoins in rewards however that takes forever to clear and since I stopped mining I have only 10 rucoins cleared for withdrawal even though all the blocks I mined on allready confirmed.

I guess it's just like almost every other coin: a block needs about 120 confirmations for safety reasons.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 06:12:58 AM

Reward system is SMPPS (Shared Maximum Pay Per Share, like eligius.st or arsbitcoin.com). We had extreme unluck at start up (around 450%, that's awful), so payout buffer is empty now and payments are small. But you will receive your rewards in full amount, just wait. Wink Each confirmed block adds 50 coins to buffer, buffer divides between users, and as a result, you have many small payments.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 01:45:47 PM

Unconfirmed rewards list implemented.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 07:27:09 PM

BTC-E exchange is now under DDoS attack.  Sad
rostov

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2011, 05:46:47 PM

Hello everybody!!!    I want make offer for you about RuCoin coins.http://rucoin.itzod.ru/

Factoring - buying RuCoin coins from pool ITZOD - http://rucoin.itzod.ru/

Attention - ready to buy your RuCoin coins from the pool RuCoin ITZOD - http://rucoin.itzod.ru/
With 20% Discount

For example:
At the pool in anticipation of 1000 coins, but you need coin now, you can not wait long time!!
No problem - take my offer and enjoy!!!
You get 800 coins at once, no waiting, just one click and you get it!!!

PROPOSAL write in this topic or personal message
or send me e-mail: russian_rus@mail.ru
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2011, 05:52:48 PM

Hm... Quite emotional message, however. Like a commercial on TV.  Grin
rostov

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2011, 06:00:06 PM

Hm... Quite emotional message, however. Like a commercial on TV.  Grin

I want buy this coins and have that idea use factoring 
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2011, 06:55:23 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2011, 07:06:01 PM by Balthazar

Well, I'm little surprised by this idea, but I have a nothing against this offer. Let's try. Roll Eyes

If someone wants to transfer unpaid rewards to another user, they can contact me using PM. I will ask for wallet address or email as a proof, of course.
throughput

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2011, 07:57:58 AM

First of all, here is human translation from http://rucoin.org/ root page.

I will only translate the most important, you to make your own conclusions.
    И в чём жe cпeцификa Rucoin ?
    Ecли кopoткo - бoлee cтaбильный кypc.
    translates to:
    What is the specifics of the Rucoin?
    In short - more stable course
    I mean it, rucoin is officially positioned as a currency with a stable exchange rate. Read further to know HOW.
    Tpyднo гoвopить o cтaбильнocти, кoгдa cиcтeмa нaxoдитcя нa ocтpиe бopьбы интepecoв, кoгдa ecть нeмaлo жeлaющиx этy cиcтeмy yничтoжить, нo ecть нeмaлo и тex, ктo жeлaют этy cиcтeмy paзвивaть и yкpeплять. Пocтoяннaя oжecтoчeннaя бopьбa интepecoв вызывaeт нecтaбильнocть кypca, чтo coздaёт pяд нeyдoбcтв для пpaктичecкoгo пpимeнeния тaкoй вaлюты.
    Дpyгoe дeлo - Rucoin.
    Этoт пpoeкт poдилcя нe нa пoляx cpaжeний. B ocнoвe Rucoin - гoтoвыe, пpoвepeнныe peшeния и нaкoплeнный oпыт. Bcё тo лyчшee, чтo былo paзpaбoтaнo для Bitcoin, лeгкo мoжнo пpимeнить и для Rucoin.
    is in short (text is comparing Rucoin to Bitcoin):
    It is difficult to talk about stability when the system is at the forefront of the struggle of interests.
    Constant fierce struggle of interests causes course instability, which creates a number of disadvantages for practical use of such currency.
    Another thing - Rucoin.
    This project was not born on the battlefields. At the heart of Rucoin - ready, proven solutions and lessons learned.
    Please, pay your attention to the wording "ready, proven solutions and lessons learned". Nothing I can add to this. Nothing.
  • And the most important (i think):
    Кoнцeптyaльнo, Rucoin - этo тaкoй cлoй cтaбильнocти и гapaнтий, кoгдa вмecтo cлeпыx нaдeжд нa "Heвидимyю pyкy pынкa", иcпoльзyютcя пpинципы cтpoгoгo вaлютнoгo peгyлиpoвaния. Bмecтo тoгo, чтoбы oтдaть кypc вaлюты нa игpы биpжeвым cпeкyлянтaм, кoтopыe paди cвoeгo зapaбoткa бyдyт eгo бoлтaть мaкcимaльнo нeпpeдcкaзyeмo, в cиcтeмe Rucoin пpeдycмoтpeны нeкoтopыe инcтpyмeнты, фyнкциoнaльнo пoдoбныe цeнтpoбaнкy и cтaбилизaциoннoмy фoндy, зaдaчa кoтopыx - cдeлaть кypc кpиптo-вaлюты мaкcимaльнo cтaбильным, пpeдcкaзyeмым и гapaнтиpoвaнным.

Rucoin, в oтличиe oт Bitcoin, coвepшeннo нe гoдитcя для вaлютныx cпeкyлянтoв, нo зaтo oчeнь пoдxoдит для coxpaнeния cбepeжeний и для oбecпeчeния cтaбильнoй и нaдeжнoй инфpacтpyктypы плaтёжныx cиcтeм нoвoгo пoкoлeния.

Кpoмe тoгo, Rucoin пo oтнoшeнию к Bitcoin впoлнe мoжeт выcтyпaть кaк peзepвнaя кpиптo-вaлютa, в кoтopyю мoжнo пepeвecти чacть cpeдcтв для cтpaxoвки oт вcякoгo poдa нeoжидaннocтeй.
    is translated as (roughly)
    Conceptually, Rucoin - this is a layer of stability and security, when, instead of blind hope for "the invisible hand of market" principles are used strict currency regulations. Instead, to give the exchange rate at the games speculators, who for the sake of their earnings will generate most unpredictable chatter in the system, Rucoin provides some tools functionally similar to central bank and the stabilization fund, whose main task - to make the course of crypto-currency stable, predictable and guaranteed .

Rucoin, unlike Bitcoin, totally unsuitable for currency speculators, but it is very suitable for the conservation and savings to ensure a stable and reliable infrastructure of payment systems new generation.

In addition, Rucoin towards Bitcoin may well serve as a reserve currency, into which can be converted part of the funds for the insurance of all kinds of surprises.
    I swear, that  "the invisible hand of market principles", "currency regulations", "central bank" and "stabilization fund" is not a translation error or misinterpretation of russian text, though russian is not my native language, you should read that words exactly, Rucoin proponents are going to implement strict currency regulations, stabilization fund, central bank. I mean it, YES, they did officially tell so to the public!

And please, don't miss this explicitly expressed idea: Rucoin towards Bitcoin may well serve as a reserve currency, into which can be converted part of the funds for the insurance of all kinds of surprises.
Please, get me right, don't get me wrong. I have a lot of russian friends, most of them don't know the word 'scam' at all, I'm the most educated at that topic amongst them I'm afraid.

Still, you to make conclusions. But please, do not relate Rucoin to Russia, that is completely wrong and unfair to Russia.

It is not a Russian Bitcoin (it would be senseless), it is just another Bitcoin fork perverted for yet unknown private goals of it's creators.
Explicitely stated goals include voluntary currency price regulation by the means of central bank using some funds.
You to conclude the rest about the funds, since nothing is stated about them oficially.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2011, 08:43:06 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2011, 08:57:37 AM by Balthazar

In other words, project of RuCoin infrastructure is the combination of "new" and "classic" economic principles. I do not know what will happen with it in future, but the ideas of the project are reasonable.

Translation is good enough, but I need to do some comments.

It is not a Russian Bitcoin (it would be senseless), it is just another Bitcoin fork perverted for yet unknown private goals of it's creators.
In fact, this is an attempt to start all again, not allowing possession of extreme large sums of those by the persons, who will use them to bring down the market.

P.S. There is a project "encoin", pursuing similar targets.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=46237.0
Lolcust

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

Hillariously voracious

View Profile
October 21, 2011, 08:48:09 AM

I wonder how the "course stabilization" would be implemented. You'd need to put in a lot of them "paper money" into the "RUCoin monetary authority" for it to be able to do proper monetary interventions and quench panicsells.

Geist Geld, the experimental cryptocurrency, is ready for yet another SolidCoin collapse Wink

Feed the Lolcust!
NMC: N6YQFkH9Gn9CTm4mpGwuLB5zLzqWTWFw67
BTC: 15F8xbgRBA1XZ4hmtdFDUasroa2A5rYg8M
GEG: gK5Lx6ypWgr69Gw9yGzE6dsA7kcuCRZRK
throughput

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2011, 08:57:12 AM

I wonder how the "course stabilization" would be implemented. You'd need to put in a lot of them "paper money" into the "RUCoin monetary authority" for it to be able to do proper monetary interventions and quench panicsells.
That's what I am talking about.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2011, 08:59:11 AM

This is the Australian version. We call it RooCoin

It comes with a "pouch.dat"

Lolcust

Hillariously voracious

View Profile
October 21, 2011, 09:00:57 AM

Well, having an "authority" with lots of coins is quite plausible, so quenching bubbles isn't an issue.

Having an "authority" with enough money to quench a modest panicsell seems implausible unless someone is throwing huge wads of raw cash at the project.

I am profoundly fascinated and intrigued

Geist Geld, the experimental cryptocurrency, is ready for yet another SolidCoin collapse Wink

Feed the Lolcust!
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2011, 09:14:58 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Currency_intervention

For example.  Wink
Lolcust

Hillariously voracious

View Profile
October 21, 2011, 09:19:45 AM

I do realize how that works.

However, I am curious as to how the "buying" part of intervention will work.... did someone seriously invest more than half a million USD in it ?

Feed the Lolcust!
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2011, 09:34:59 AM

did someone seriously invest more than half a million USD in it ?
Well there are many kinds of "crazy" people. Some of them have a lot of money. Grin We'll see what will happen in next months.  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: