Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:38:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening to NEO? Any bad news with this coin?  (Read 381 times)
TVTVI

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:29:18 PM

In fact, NEO is not as inflationary as ETH, it's just a bear market effect. Young man! you do not have to do anything besides waiting for a better market after this restructuring.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:31:21 PM

I think that in general there is nothing terrible, the whole thing is only that today the whole market is falling and one NEO project simply cannot remain at its level, it would not be normal, therefore it is normal that it falls.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:34:50 PM

There is nothing wrong with Neo, the overall market is down that is all. As you can see all the crypto currencies are at bottom prices, we have to wait patiently for the market to recover.
sam53

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:37:16 PM

There is no bad news related to NEO but NEO price keep falling because of the downward trend is happening. You can take a look at price of ETH and BTC at the moment are really low and it's also the reason why price of NEO fall follow BTC and ETH as well Cheesy. I think you no need to worry to much about it Cheesy.
Tasiril

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:00:08 PM

I think dip i don't see high risk to hold top ranked coins. NEO has long way to go. Not only NEO whole crypto market has long down trend. So I think best thing we can to if we invest affordable investment, is holding. I think when when market recovering only top ranked coins survive well.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
deep4u

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:06:17 PM

Your choice is not bad but u entered in the market wrong time and currently all crypto currency market is under pressure and all top coins are under huge downside so just wait for the goid news to come and u will see huge price growth in the market.
hashpuppy

Activity: 405

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:14:38 PM

I bought 25 NEO at 0.076603 Eth but now, it went down the price 0.073662 Eth. I dont know what is going on with this coin and i dont hear any bad news that may affect the price to go down. Shall i continue holding this coin or sell it now then buy it back at lower price? I gave too much advise with other members here but I dont know why I cant apply it too my self. Maybe i still wanted to here other opinions to clear my mind for proper decision. What do you think guys?
0.076603 is really a high price. I just convert ETH to NEO only if the rate below 0.068. If its price in USD falls too low as the moment, instead of convert ETH to NEO, I will buy more NEO by money. However, I beleive NEO will have a great future. Just hold your NEO, that lost still not too much.
pazzanegro

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 09:06:52 PM

Im also confused.. All the market situation is freaking me out. How that could happen ? Im looking at the NEO current price and dont believe my eyes...

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:21:33 PM

That's not big loss. I am in loss for many coins that I own more than 90% so I would be very happy if I lost 5% like you! Personally I think that they will spike in price with "HashPuppies". Just hope they would be better prepared for platform than eth with kitties!
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:29:51 PM

No. The current state of the market this year has been down and this is something usual in cryptocurrency. However, I believe the market will bounce back. Neo will also bounce back and increase.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:46:35 PM

Nothing is happening to neo. The market condition is really bad recently but that doesn't discourage you in investing in neo. Soon, the market will recover and the price will increase

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:10:34 PM

there is no bad news about NEO, but the market is in a bad condition so that NEO price down and if you see in coinmarketcap.com, not only NEO price down but all altcoins price are also down and besides that, market cap also dropped to $127,262,118.32, so I'm worried whether market prices will recover or not, but I hope the market price will recover.

clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:21:05 AM

In fact, nothing happened to NEO. The main drawback is the rapid decline of bitcoin, which affects all coins. Only bitcoin recycling prices can make other coins better. No coin can leave the influence of Bitcoin, the king of cryptocurrency.
enataniv

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:35:18 AM

Should I keep to hold coins from mining?
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:39:24 AM

The price drop of NEO is not because of the influence of the outside world, but because the cryptocurrency is being sold by investors because they are afraid of the market falling!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:40:54 AM

I bought 25 NEO at 0.076603 Eth but now, it went down the price 0.073662 Eth. I dont know what is going on with this coin and i dont hear any bad news that may affect the price to go down. Shall i continue holding this coin or sell it now then buy it back at lower price? I gave too much advise with other members here but I dont know why I cant apply it too my self. Maybe i still wanted to here other opinions to clear my mind for proper decision. What do you think guys?
the decline in coins is normal and now the price of neo is in a good position, all the conditions of crypto coins are currently in the best position. so I think this is the most potential coin for now. so don't worry.
enataniv

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:57:21 AM

I think now it makes no sense to sell something
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:00:30 AM

do not think negatively about neo because right now neo is in the right position because the crypto market is in a low position so this is not a big coin drop for neo. so I think this is a natural thing.

giletto

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:06:47 AM

All cryptocurrency falls down over time. BTC has fallen to $ 3000 in just 10 days. It's the most horrible I've seen, In the near future it will probably continue to fall and NEO will definitely fall deeper

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 08:16:46 AM

Nothing happened to NEO, it is all about market conditions. As long as the whales are hunting and the BTC is not recovering, the price of NEO will drop.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: