Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:36:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forte Coin (FOTC) announcements  (Read 323 times)
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:22:14 PM

Do you have a team? I would like to look at the faces of these hard-working guys. And the technical information is competently compiled for presentation to the public.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Joshuaexcel

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:13:38 PM

I have been monitoring the moves of this great project since day 1 of its launching up to now and I can boldly say that it's a very transparent project with great achievements.
Their team is always ready and active to help its community members in case of any problem encountered! What makes me so proud of this great project is that at least each and every week they have some good news to share with investors and the community at large and I am bliss to be an investor of this project.
Great project one can trust and invest in.
It will moon in no time because of its early achievements.Wish fortecoin all the best!
fortecoin(FOTC) (OP)

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:24:02 PM

FORTECOIN will be the next bitcoin soon. getting in touch with FORTECOIN PROJECT is my greatest and most cherished opportunity .
And investing in this trusted project was the best decision I have ever made.
God bless the project...we are supporting fully.
Take us to the moon soon.

We are working that Forte Coin has own successfully story..
fortecoin(FOTC) (OP)

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:33:38 PM

Do you have a team? I would like to look at the faces of these hard-working guys. And the technical information is competently compiled for presentation to the public.

You can find informations about team on website
https://fortecoinbiz.com
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: