Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:31:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Mining Rigs| RX470/480/570/580 | GTX 1060/1070 | PSUs | $150 Per GPU!!!  (Read 760 times)
HydropowerDC (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:39:15 PM

Seriously what's the point of saying it's a scam if you've never dealt with me? You're just sales trashing because you don't like the terms of my sale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:51:11 PM
Merited by BitcoinSupremo (2)

It's not hard to prove you're not a scammer, but right now you are looking extremely suspicious.

I don't want you scamming members of Bitcointalk, it's very simple. Sorry, Mr successful entrepreneur.

Simply provide the image I requested and I'll retract my statements, but I heavily suspect you are scamming. And saying we won't be dealing is pretty obvious, I'm not trying to get scammed.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 05:55:29 AM

I have GTX 1060/1070 for sale

RX 470/570

I also have power supplies for sale - frames as well.

Some are even new - unused....

Make me an offer - I have hundreds for sale.

I can also sell full rigs with on site hosting - or have them shipped out to you.

PM me or email me sales@nwhydropower.com with what you are interested in and your offer.

sell at ebay dont sell here with cheap price because people will say ypu will scamming here

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
HydropowerDC (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:38:33 PM

eBay is a scam site

Looking for btc trades it appears theres just trolls on this site and the moderators don't do anything about it
silicastorm

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:55:34 AM

Hmmm interestingly suspicious...

I was hoping you would provide to us potential buyers; (as the previous member requested)

,,, a photo of the devices with ....

1) a handwritten paper with today's date
2) and your Bitcoin Forum name "HydropowerDC"

I don't see what is the issue of providing such as easy and simple request to provide a sliver of authenticity ?

Hey, but I am just a noob here on this site and looking to purchase used GPUs to fill my new mining rig frames... what would I know....?
HydropowerDC (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:45:01 PM

I will post a picture shortly to verify ownership of the GPUs...

Fair request - I just don't respond or comply with people who make false accusations based on mere speculation as was the case with the previous user
dUCiLe

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:39:02 AM

Fair request - I just don't respond or comply with people who make false accusations based on mere speculation as was the case with the previous user

lol omg
Sebahl

Activity: 146
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:54:50 AM

bump

Do you accept local pickup and payment in cash?
Parodium

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:08:06 AM

Still waiting for that mysterious picture. Or are you going to come up with some excuse, or reason why you don't want to respond to accusations again?

It's quite obvious that you're scamming, your prices are ridiculously low and you have no evidence at all.
Lord Shiva

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:17:25 PM

There is a fascinating story behind the birth of Lord Krishna, the way the festival is celebrated and the various rites and rituals.
krishna janmashtami images
HydropowerDC (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:20:37 PM

bump

Do you accept local pickup and payment in cash?

Yes
TheJoke[r]

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:57:19 AM

I was hoping you would provide to us potential buyers; (as the previous member requested)

I don't see what is the issue of providing such as easy and simple request to provide a sliver of authenticity ?

Hey, but I am just a noob here on this site and looking to purchase used GPUs to fill my new mining rig frames... what would I know....?

People are still waiting. you better consider this request before bumping your thread again...
HydropowerDC (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:53:52 PM

People are still waiting. you better consider this request before bumping your thread again...

If you don't trust me then don't buy it lol I really don't care I am still mining and making money I am not really in a rush to sell
TheJoke[r]

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:12:44 PM

Nobody is going to buy it then, why would someone trust you if you fail to provide any reasonable proof. you are wasting your and others time...
HydropowerDC (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:41:25 PM

Nobody is going to buy it then, why would someone trust you if you fail to provide any reasonable proof. you are wasting your and others time...

I have plenty of customers on this forum for my hosting business lol I just really don't have time for trolls in the most literal sense
P00P135

Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:38:56 AM

Biggest thing is that I was accused of scamming by a guy who never dealt with me and that put a bad a taste in my mouth. Now I just don't give a fuck because the moderators didn't do shit about his posts

Well to be fair you should just follow some basic steps to not look like a scammer as this forum is filled with them.  Don't take it as a personal attack just people are sick of seeing the same old bullshit scams and want a little more proof before taking any further steps to maybe complete a transaction.
Parodium

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:53:46 AM

Biggest thing is that I was accused of scamming by a guy who never dealt with me and that put a bad a taste in my mouth. Now I just don't give a fuck because the moderators didn't do shit about his posts

BEWARE DEALING WITH THIS SCAMMER, YOU WILL CERTAINLY LOSE YOUR MONEY.

NO EVIDENCE, NO EXCUSE, CLEARLY CANNOT BE TRUSTED.

Also, thanks for the reputation abuse you blithering fool.
HydropowerDC (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:31:40 PM

bump
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: