Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2018, 05:41:13 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I regret selling my bitcoin!  (Read 1447 times)
burakdat

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:15:51 AM

I do not know why but i started to get in fear and do panic selling my bitcoin the other day after seeing bitcoin market price that may drop for more that could result to the possibilities that bitcoin will going to end. Well i am wrong after losing some of my money now seeing bitcoin market price i am still in doubt if i will invest again or not. Could you enlighten me on what to do?

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kyledavid

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:25:45 AM

well i think you are a newbie in this world , I can't blame you for what you did but if you are going to invest in crypto make sure that you know the risk and also you should study first before investing get an idea in the coin that you are going to buy . With bitcoin there are lot of news about it which really affect the price lets just wait for the good news and for sure bitcoin will pump again i wish bitcoin will be approve in other countries especially in US .

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
IDAP.IO ║ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market (https://www.idap.io)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/cen
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:28:35 AM

I do not know why but i started to get in fear and do panic selling my bitcoin the other day after seeing bitcoin market price that may drop for more that could result to the possibilities that bitcoin will going to end. Well i am wrong after losing some of my money now seeing bitcoin market price i am still in doubt if i will invest again or not. Could you enlighten me on what to do?
I think almost all investors panicked when the market fell like yesterday, but as we see now everything starts to return to normal.
I don't think it's too late if you want to buy bitcoin now, then hold it back.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
dodongrrr

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:30:48 AM

Yes, you should regret because during selling of your bitcoin the market value is too small, the best thing that you should do is to move on and focus on finding good strategy to earn more profit.

SocialChains.io
J O I N   N O W
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1056

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:35:00 AM

you should not regret selling bitcoin, what you should regret is making an irrational decision. there is nothing wrong with having doubts and fear about your money but acting irrationally like panic selling or thinking irrationally like thinking bitcoin will end just because price is not what you'd expected are the things you should regret and change.

if you are in doubt then do not invest. it is that simple. there is nothing I can tell you to clear those doubts, you should be the one coming up with a reason to remove those doubts instead. I'd say start by educating yourself about bitcoin itself.

CODE200

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:38:06 AM

In fact, we all known that in making any investment there are always a risk therefore if we decided to participating to this it is better that we have a full knowledge about it so we can think and decide much better specially in rough situations. We need to learned how to conquered are fear and trying to give our trust and believe to this system therefore we're not easily giving up and fight for our dreams and goals. Just remembered that better strategies and a long patience is our key to success and always keep to our mind that it is much better to invest the coat of money that we can only afford to loose therefore no matter what happens there are still months that are remains to us so we can able to start a new beginning.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Teh-pucuk

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:38:51 AM

for what we are all the decisions are in our own hands. we have already sold our coins at a low price we recommend buying a lower one. because the market situation is that, there are times when it goes up and down

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
darko.bountym

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:39:46 AM

same mistake here! but right now i dont wanna think about investing again Cheesy too much money lost Cheesy
Awoben

Activity: 102

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:49:14 AM

Now you have learnt some lessons the hard way,  we all have to regrets in Crypto due to lack of patience.
Most important part is that cryptocurrency has come to stay,  so whatever coin you buy,  in as much it's a good project, even if it looks crashing,  it will definitely surge back.  Patience is virtue in Crypto

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Jating

Activity: 854
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:51:19 AM

It's really a expensive lesson to learn if you panic and just sold all your stash. What you can really do is just enter the market again slowly but don't make that some mistakes again. I'm sure that everyone of us here, specially at the beginning of our journey makes mistakes, but it doesn't mean that you can't go back.

Maybe the second time around, with experience at your hands, you won't sell immediately at the moment there is a panic. The price is still cheap in my opinion, still a perfect opportunity for buying. So start all over again, and check your emotions and think of it on long term at least a year or two will be good enough for a hold and see how it goes.

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

Aizhen05

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:52:50 AM

If you worried and still doubt if you will invest again or not, it's better to not and educate yourself about bitcoin in that way the knowledge and information that you know about the bitcoin will increase.

SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:56:56 AM

don't panic this is normal the price drops because the SEC is delaying the ETF announcement i think it's a wrong step to sell it now, i think now is a good time to buy not sell, because i am optimistic the ETF will be approved and the price will go back up to the moon

richman3451

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:00:36 AM

I had such an experience when I was just beginning to learn the crypto currency bitcoin was at the peak of its value, I bought in the hope that it would still grow in price, but it began a rapid fall and sold the coins in a panic, was very upset about this and analyzed their mistakes I realized that I did not know much information before investing money, I study market news

█❉❉❉Bronix❉❉❉█
❉Bronix- The Simplest and Fastest Hybrid Cryptocurrency Trading Exchange (https://www.bronix.io/)
TamacoBoy

Activity: 56

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:01:10 AM

You should know your Target price. If you're a long time holder, you shouldn't worry about the fluctuation of Bitcoin because of it's high Volatility. If etf will be approved expect the big increase in price.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
micher143

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:05:48 AM

In this system we need to be much wiser and smarter in making decisions because in one wrong decisions that we've made for sure there will be the big worst effects to us. Bitcoin system are considered as one of the very risky investments because of the very high volatility that it has. It's fluctuations are very active so that is why it is very hard to predict and speculate it's movements. The rights and positive set of mind is needed when we making decisions and most importantly is we need to be able to have a bracket or limitations so we must know either it is the right time to sell or we must keep holding.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1122

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:07:42 AM

You sold out of fear and that was a mistake but to buy out of regret would be another mistake.

Buy bitcoins with cash from somebody near you: LocalBitcoins
Buy stuff on Amazon at a discount with bitcoins: Purse.io
Join an anti-signature campaign: DannyHamilton's ignore list
Herlina

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:11:17 AM

Holding Bitcoin when the market goes down is as painful as seeing the market go up when you panic sell, I suggest to buy back if you are ready to accept the risk of high price fluctuations and still believe in Bitcoin

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
LyQaN

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:17:00 AM

I can understand your pain.I was having the same regret few months before.We often do panic selling because with every drop in the price we feel like we will lose our money but I will advice you to stay positive.The price is low now.Invest in it if you can.Soon the price will rise and you will be able to cut your losses.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
saeroji92

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:22:31 AM

I am sorry to sell my bitcoin!

I am a beginner in the world of Bitcoin, and I will never regret selling my Bitcoin even though the current price of Bitcoin is greatly reduced in price why ...?
1. Need.
2. this is a risk, and I am very sure the Bitcoin Price will definitely go up again and again. And consider this as a lesson because no one will profit and surely when will it definitely lose. Keep up.
Dirk2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:23:17 AM

I can understand your pain.I was having the same regret few months before.We often do panic selling because with every drop in the price we feel like we will lose our money but I will advice you to stay positive.The price is low now.Invest in it if you can.Soon the price will rise and you will be able to cut your losses.

Well its hard to accept that we loss our bitcoins as well as our money, as I always said that dont let your emotion control you, emotion is our enemy in this world, when the price falls down you feel like scared or panic and thats emotion because of that you rush sell yoir crypto coins. Eliminate emotion and relax all the time.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.