Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:50:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [2018-08-10] New Bill Proposes 5% Tax on Crypto Incomes in Ukraine  (Read 282 times)
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1106

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:44:14 PM

I see that many people have quoted me saying that there's no civil war there. I'm not going to argue with Ukrainians or people who visited the country, you're most likely better informed than me. Why did I call it a civil war? The answer is simple. It's Ukrainians fighting Ukrainians. You may call these people hired mercenaries or rebels or separationists, but most of them used to be Ukrainian citizens at some point in time, which makes it a civil war, doesn't it?

it certainly does,but you won't prove anything as you can see by the post above  yours
they would tell you about hundreds of armoured vehicles they hear about from the Ukrainian news and batallions of russians attacking Ukraine
we live in the sattelites era,if there was a single shred of evidence about russian troops on the ukrainian territory
don't you think the whole world would know about it the next second they cross the border?
hence the goverment has to invent fairy tales about "hybrid war", "agression" and all that jazz,meanwhile remaining the main trading partner of Russia
all that to not accept the simple fact: many people haven't accepted the illegal coup'd'etat and do not want to have anything in common with the nationalists and thieves at the helm
instead of trying to find a solution to the problem, the goverment wants to subdue Donbass region using military power
you cannot say "hey we bomb our own people who do not share our ideology", you say we fight Russia instead

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:15:47 PM

I see that many people have quoted me saying that there's no civil war there. I'm not going to argue with Ukrainians or people who visited the country, you're most likely better informed than me. Why did I call it a civil war? The answer is simple. It's Ukrainians fighting Ukrainians. You may call these people hired mercenaries or rebels or separationists, but most of them used to be Ukrainian citizens at some point in time, which makes it a civil war, doesn't it?
No, it's not. Now the Russian government has transported thousands of units of modern military equipment across the open Ukrainian-Russian border, thousands of Russian servicemen are in the Ukrainian Donbas as directly subdivided, and simply under the guise of mercenaries. And Russian mercenaries, Russian nationality, with a residence permit in Russia. And they are taken in coffins and then to Russia. And you do not need to twist anything here. There is no civil war in Ukraine. Putin does not want to let Ukraine go to the European Union and NATO. This is practically the only reason for the direct and indirect invasion of Russian troops in Ukraine.

Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:36:35 PM

it certainly does,but you won't prove anything as you can see by the post above  yours
they would tell you about hundreds of armoured vehicles they hear about from the Ukrainian news and batallions of russians attacking Ukraine
we live in the sattelites era,if there was a single shred of evidence about russian troops on the ukrainian territory
don't you think the whole world would know about it the next second they cross the border?
hence the goverment has to invent fairy tales about "hybrid war", "agression" and all that jazz,meanwhile remaining the main trading partner of Russia
all that to not accept the simple fact: many people haven't accepted the illegal coup'd'etat and do not want to have anything in common with the nationalists and thieves at the helm
instead of trying to find a solution to the problem, the goverment wants to subdue Donbass region using military power
you cannot say "hey we bomb our own people who do not share our ideology", you say we fight Russia instead

So maybe in the Ukrainian Crimea now there are no Russian military, and Putin there already on the parade did not come, and Russia did not capture the Crimea with its military? Or do you not know this? The whole world knows, but you do not. Or maybe yes, the Crimea was captured, but on the Donbass Russian tanks of the newest modification are not Russian?
 And tell me, how can you assess the actions of the Russian authorities, in which from Russia the military unit was towed to the territory of Ukraine corresponding sophisticated equipment that could only be managed by a specially trained crew, knock off a MN-17 passenger plane from Ukraine and then tow it back to Russia in the former military unit. This has already been recognized by the international community. This is a component, part of the civil war in Ukraine, in which Russian soldiers from civilian aircraft are knocked down from the most sophisticated military equipment. But in fact. wanted to transfer all responsibility for this terrorist act to Ukraine. Did not work out.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: