Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:58:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex To Launch XRP and ETC Paired With USD!!  (Read 146 times)
rosyantony (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:53:16 AM

Bittrex, the cryptocurrency exchange, and digital currency wallet service are ready to launch Ether Classic and Ripple supporting more USD trading pairs. This implementation follows a phased approach to add the majority of markets with customers over time.

What do you think on this??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:11:10 AM

Bittrex, the ...digital currency wallet service

dude an exchange is not a wallet service! specially an exchange like bittrex which has scammed its users and has stolen their funds before!!!

...more USD trading pairs. ...

are you sure it is USD and not TUSD? the first one is real fiat of US, the later is an altcoin like Tether that is worth $1 per token. try not to confuse these two.

a desperate attempt to get back the huge volume they lost after their scandal.

Only Bitcoin
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:27:05 AM

Yup I got the email from them too saying:

Bittrex is excited to announce the listing of two new US Dollar markets, XRP-USD and ETC-USD (Ethereum Classic), on August 20, 2018! Bittrex plans to continue adding US Dollar markets over the course of the year. Our records indicate your account may be eligible for US dollar markets but has not yet been enabled for USD trading. To enable your account and trade these new markets, please submit the Fiat (USD) Trading Request form:

Why are they so hard of this when some exchanges are already doing this way ahead and years before bittrex is not considering. ETC seem to be one of the best investment to collect. There ain't just much tokens under its wings that will make its value  stronger.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:38:32 AM

Meh. Irrelevant in my opinion. Binance supported XRP/USDT[1] and ETC/USDT[1] pairs for some time already. There's pretty much no reason to use Bittrex as there's better alternative exchanges.

[1] https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/binance/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:22:15 AM

I think it is not important news at all, bittrex is not as good or popular as that in the past so this news really make no sense for ripple investors.

davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 905

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:09:20 PM

Yup I got the email from them too saying:

Bittrex is excited to announce the listing of two new US Dollar markets, XRP-USD and ETC-USD (Ethereum Classic), on August 20, 2018! Bittrex plans to continue adding US Dollar markets over the course of the year. Our records indicate your account may be eligible for US dollar markets but has not yet been enabled for USD trading. To enable your account and trade these new markets, please submit the Fiat (USD) Trading Request form:

Why are they so hard of this when some exchanges are already doing this way ahead and years before bittrex is not considering. ETC seem to be one of the best investment to collect. There ain't just much tokens under its wings that will make its value  stronger.

What is this USD trading request form?Is this somehow related to some Know-Your-Customer policy?
I guess that other crypto exchange platforms are doing this way ahead because they operate in other jurisdictions than Bittrex.And who cares about ethereum classic?

nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:18:32 PM

...more USD trading pairs. ...
are you sure it is USD and not TUSD? the first one is real fiat of US, the later is an altcoin like Tether that is worth $1 per token. try not to confuse these two.
It is actually USD. Recently, they launched USD trading pairs for some selected coins, although for selected users only, but it is centered and geared towards trading alone with exception for institutions on withdrawals in USD as well as deposit.

a desperate attempt to get back the huge volume they lost after their scandal.
Grin Asides that though, with the way exchanges are coming up these days with a lot of new exchanges trying to do better what the old ones have not been able to do, it is really helping a lot to stiffen the competition in the centralized exchange space. I would not blame them for also trying to see ways they can stay on top of their game. It is a good thing we are seeing this happen and sure needed a lot in this space.
jakedeez

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:16:18 PM

Bittrex, the cryptocurrency exchange, and digital currency wallet service are ready to launch Ether Classic and Ripple supporting more USD trading pairs. This implementation follows a phased approach to add the majority of markets with customers over time.

I think that this is good and positive I would like to have all the exchanges trading all the tokens around to the pair to USD, don't be so easier to withdraw my bounty money and whatever money I have here.
_crypto_moon_

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:47:18 PM

I do not really like Ripple and Ethereum Classic, but I think that this news will have a positive effect on all the crypto currency market. Having read this news, I understand that the crypto currency is standing still and is constantly developing.
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:39:06 PM

im planning get xrp super cheap again lol
im excited too cause i know the future will be great and in crypto 90% drops is normal, not sign of weakness or mistake
https://www.ccn.com/cboe-president-cautiously-hopeful-on-bitcoin-etf-prospects-despite-sec-action/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: