Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:53:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CLOSING THE PROJECT[NEOGAME.IO]  (Read 11049 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:23:54 PM

Hello Neogame Team,
            Congratulations! There is excellent news for you. Your ICO Neogame https://coindelite.com/ico-details-neogame is now listed on one of the most prominent ICO listing (ICO Calendar) -  CoinDelite.com. 

Your project has been reviewed and rated by our experts and has got a rating of 2.9 out of 5. You can request edit access or write to us to claim any changes.

Your rating widget code is available at https://coindelite.com/widgets.

Our Telegram channel has 100k plus subscribers (https://t.me/coindelite); you may want to share your ICO there and promote your ICO.  To get in touch with us, you may write to us at hello@coindelite.com or contact Garry on Telegram (@Garry_x).

Best wishes,

Team CoinDelite

Thanks! Will get touch!
It was a pretty good result, Neogame just need more improving their marketing strategy and build a larger community to make this project grow and raise their rates, I believe they do their best to This project.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jaejoe

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:45:08 AM

Project has a very pleasant understanding of the prospective project. I see that this project has also received many good comments from many people, and I know that all teams will be more prepared to make this project a huge success and give satisfactory results
Neogame (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 03:11:22 PM

How Global Gambling Market Transforms?
The increasing per capita income, high adoption, growing interest, and rising number of dual-income households will augment the transformation of the global market. The demand for online games and increasing penetration of mobile applications across the US, the UK, Italy, and China & SAR region will help attract new players in this market over the next few years.

Gambling goes online. Every year more attention is paid to constant innovations, updates to support digital platforms and intense competition in the global gambling market. However, this will not prevent the blockchain from disrupting this market.

#Neogame is on a completely different level. We use #blockchain and do not make money on the game.

Learn more about Gambling Market transformation: 👉https://is.gd/EEHwTx

Learn more about #Neogame: 👉https://neogame.io
#ICO #JoinNeogame #blockchain #tokensale

🔵🔵🔵 [ NEOGAME ] A NONPROFIT LOTTERY TO CHANGE THE GAME🔵🔵🔵
No owners | No commission | No people involved
https://neogame.io
rafaelyarulin

Activity: 545
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:43:55 PM

The lack of bureaucracy at Neogame provides instant winnings-no need to provide a receipt for the purchase of a coupon and wait for checks.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:46:08 PM

Games and loteries have always been popular among people. Unfortunately, the lack of transparency and a possibility of frauds can discourage new people from joining them. Neogame wants to disrupt this space by providing a transparent system for gamers and rewarding system for investors. Wish you best of luck!

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:21:53 PM

This game is really new and sounds so very interesting . In my opinion even just holding Ticket Tokens for a long term will make you profit since the max supply is just 500 Million . Time will come that 1 TKT will be valuable in the market because of "low supply + high demand = high price . "  
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:38:35 PM

This game is really new and sounds so very interesting . In my opinion even just holding Ticket Tokens for a long term will make you profit since the max supply is just 500 Million . Time will come that 1 TKT will be valuable in the market because of "low supply + high demand = high price . "  

It all depends on how much the project will work by this time. It is necessary to understand that if there are not many active users, the price will not grow. This scenario was seen in other projects and I think the team should take this into consideration to succeed.
Neogame (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 07:01:22 AM

It all depends on how much the project will work by this time. It is necessary to understand that if there are not many active users, the price will not grow. This scenario was seen in other projects and I think the team should take this into consideration to succeed.

Please note the token growth drivers (you can read more in the whitepaper):  The large initial jackpot should attract players to the lottery and increase the demand for tokens.

Moreover, standard lotteries have an unlimited number of tickets. In Neogame, however, the quantity of tokens is limited by the initial emission.  The reduced supply of tokens against the background of a growing prize pool should affect the TKT exchange rate.

Finally, don't forget about the initial buyback Wink, which is necessary to form the prize pool before the first draw.  TKT tokens will be bought back from holders. After the tokensale, up to $40 million (if hard cap is reached) will be allocated for the buyback of tokens. It should have a significant effect on the tokens’ exchange rate Smiley

Neogame (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 09:03:54 PM

🍀 #Neogame lottery Guides

The lottery operates on an Ethereum smart contract. Along with the lottery launch, the project team will release a decentralised application that will sustain the non-profit operation of the lottery and all the functions provided by the smart contract.

📈Ticket tokens (TKT) can be purchased at the current exchange rate on a cryptocurrency exchange or using the exchanger integrated in the DApp. In order to automatically participate in the next draw, the user sends a Ticket token to the system via the decentralised application, entering a combination of numbers according to the lottery rules. Once inside the system, the token is added to the prize pool. The prize pool is stored in the lottery smart contract, and no one can access. The only way to obtain tokens from the smart contract is to participate in a draw and win a prize.

Draws are held on a weekly basis. The time of the draw depends on the number of Ethereum blocks completed since the last draw. Therefore, the time may vary slightly when the block completion frequency varies in the Ethereum network. Information about winning tickets is always updated in the decentralised lottery application. Users can also personalize their notification settings by email or other means.

🎲The game rules are similar to the world’s most popular lottery – Powerball, except that the odds of winning the jackpot are much higher due to the reduced number of possible combinations.

Learn more about🍀 #Neogame: https://neogame.io

boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:54:33 AM

Where can I get the most current information about this project at the moment? Latest news and so on?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:00:10 AM

Where can I get the most current information about this project at the moment? Latest news and so on?

I think that the most relevant information you can find in the white paper of this project. It contains all the data about the project and its goals and objectives.
boomertoo

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:03:33 AM

I think that the most relevant information you can find in the white paper of this project. It contains all the data about the project and its goals and objectives.

Well, that's what I need. Can you share a link to this source with me? It will be very helpful to me.
kk777

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:09:41 AM

Well, that's what I need. Can you share a link to this source with me? It will be very helpful to me.

Oh sure. Under this link you can get acquainted with all the features of the project, its description, objectives and goals.
boomertoo

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:14:10 AM

Oh sure. Under this link you can get acquainted with all the features of the project, its description, objectives and goals.
Great, thank you very much, now I can get acquainted with this project as effectively as possible and take part in its development!
Neogame (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 09:23:57 AM

Hi, wellcome to our community;)

You can read more infomation about the project here: https://neogame.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Neogame_eng_10Sep18.pdf
Also you can check all the news in our facebook page  facebook.com/neogame11
Please stay tuned with our telegram group: https://t.me/neogame_tkt

kk777

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:02:27 AM

Great, thank you very much, now I can get acquainted with this project as effectively as possible and take part in its development!

Yes, it is not difficult, I am sure that you will be interested in this project and you will actively work with it and develop it.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:34:39 AM

I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects that we all know!

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I am not against them, I wonder where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project you can find an article that describes in detail the project team, all its members and developers!
kk777

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:39:54 AM

I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects that we all know!

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I am not against them, I wonder where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project you can find an article that describes in detail the project team, all its members and developers!

Well, thank you, I will definitely find this article and get acquainted with its content, because I believe that every participant and user of the project must know the information about the development team!
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:50:42 AM

Well, thank you, I will definitely find this article and get acquainted with its content, because I believe that every participant and user of the project must know the information about the development team!

The project needs large financial investments, because to realize this idea, a huge amount of finances is needed, which the project does not have!
kk777

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:58:06 AM

The project needs large financial investments, because to realize this idea, a huge amount of finances is needed, which the project does not have!

I am sure that the project will have a good team of investors, which will help him to realize this idea!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: