Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:20:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CLOSING THE PROJECT[NEOGAME.IO]  (Read 11049 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:11:02 PM

I am really looking forward to when the sale of the project coins will be available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I am waiting for them to go public to sell them profitably!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:14:15 PM

📈Ticket Token (TKT) and Crowdsale contracts deployment!

Dear Neogame supporters,
we are thrilled to officially announce that TKT Token Contract and Neogame Crowdsale Contract have been deployed to Ethereum Network! 😎
First TKT 100,000,000 have been successfully minted and available for the team and advisors. The remaining TKT 400,000,000 will be minted during the crowdsale.
The code of the crowdsale smart contract is available on Etherscan and can be reviewed by any interested party. Now our supporters can examine the contract and make sure it is made in strict correspondence with the latest version of the Neogame Whitepaper.

Read the TKT crowdsale contract here: 👉https://etherscan.io/…/0xa07f66bee650f6260fa79130c71901e0f0…

Download the latest Whitepaper:👉 https://neogame.io
#ICO #JoinNeogame #tokensale

Wow, this is great news! Thanks for continuing to do the best. When can I get tokens?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:15:28 PM

I am really looking forward to when the sale of the project coins will be available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I am waiting for them to go public to sell them profitably!

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest in the purchase of tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way.
boomertoo

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:20:59 PM

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest in the purchase of tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way.

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investments in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on promoting the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid to lose my money
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:24:56 PM

📈Ticket Token (TKT) and Crowdsale contracts deployment!

Dear Neogame supporters,
we are thrilled to officially announce that TKT Token Contract and Neogame Crowdsale Contract have been deployed to Ethereum Network! 😎
First TKT 100,000,000 have been successfully minted and available for the team and advisors. The remaining TKT 400,000,000 will be minted during the crowdsale.
The code of the crowdsale smart contract is available on Etherscan and can be reviewed by any interested party. Now our supporters can examine the contract and make sure it is made in strict correspondence with the latest version of the Neogame Whitepaper.

Read the TKT crowdsale contract here: 👉https://etherscan.io/…/0xa07f66bee650f6260fa79130c71901e0f0…

Download the latest Whitepaper:👉 https://neogame.io
#ICO #JoinNeogame #tokensale

This is good news, they started making their coins and investors can take their contractual agreement to ensure the best for everything, I think it will go smoothly until the crowdsale is completed.

kk777

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:25:07 PM

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investments in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on promoting the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid to lose my money

You are doing the right thing, because this is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then you should not be involved in this business. As soon as you are ready, you will become involved in investing.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:26:52 PM

Sale of tokens starts on October 31, as far as I know. After this date, the purchase of tokens will be available. So for now, it will take some time to wait.
boomertoo

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:29:48 PM

You are doing the right thing, because this is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then you should not be involved in this business. As soon as you are ready, you will become involved in investing.

I also decided so, I read this idea in an article about investing and decided that this is exactly what I need. At the moment I like to participate in the bounty programs and receive rewards for participating in them.
12coins

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:33:49 PM

Sale of tokens starts on October 31, as far as I know. After this date, the purchase of tokens will be available. So for now, it will take some time to wait.

By the way, I’m really looking forward to the start of sales, I was very impressed with this project. I believe that it will bring benefits not only in the role of a lottery, but also as a good investment.
kk777

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:37:50 PM

I also decided so, I read this idea in an article about investing and decided that this is exactly what I need. At the moment I like to participate in the bounty programs and receive rewards for participating in them.

You do everything right, if you continue in the same way, you will achieve good success! I'm sure.
nicrnicr

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:38:53 PM

By the way, I’m really looking forward to the start of sales, I was very impressed with this project. I believe that it will bring benefits not only in the role of a lottery, but also as a good investment.
At what plan? What exactly do you mean. Do you think that this can make a profit in some other way? Tell me about it, I would be interested to know what you think about this.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:43:37 PM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to take part, but there is not enough room for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as a limited number of places on the project to participate?
12coins

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:43:59 PM

At what plan? What exactly do you mean. Do you think that this can make a profit in some other way? Tell me about it, I would be interested to know what you think about this.

Well, it's simple enough. The project team is interested in increasing the value of the token on the exchanges in which it will be traded. It is accordingly more profitable to purchase this token now, it can be sold profitably in the future.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:50:14 PM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to take part, but there is not enough room for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as a limited number of places on the project to participate?

I think this is a good idea. If the project allows each participant to participate in the investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project’s shares and thus start managing the project.
nicrnicr

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:50:56 PM

Well, it's simple enough. The project team is interested in increasing the value of the token on the exchanges in which it will be traded. It is accordingly more profitable to purchase this token now, it can be sold profitably in the future.
Well, in principle, it sounds logical, yes. But why are you sure that the cost of the token will grow and be higher? After all, it may not go up and the price will remain the same as at the time of purchase.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:55:01 PM

I think this is a good idea. If the project allows each participant to participate in the investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project’s shares and thus start managing the project.

Do you think she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit on their investments. This is their main task.
12coins

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:56:40 PM

Well, in principle, it sounds logical, yes. But why are you sure that the cost of the token will grow and be higher? After all, it may not go up and the price will remain the same as at the time of purchase.

But firstly, the price of the token will not be exactly lower, I am sure that this means that. that we will not lose our investment. Secondly, the creators of the project intend to pursue the growth rate, because it is beneficial for them. Well, the users themselves will provoke the growth of the course with their excitement.
nicrnicr

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:03:33 PM

But firstly, the price of the token will not be exactly lower, I am sure that this means that. that we will not lose our investment. Secondly, the creators of the project intend to pursue the growth rate, because it is beneficial for them. Well, the users themselves will provoke the growth of the course with their excitement.
In terms of excitement, it will be possible. Because this is the factor that makes many people literally go crazy. Appropriately they will buy a token provoking a rise in its value.
Larsent

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:07:15 PM

Do you think she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit on their investments. This is their main task.

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but by doing so they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous

That can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or neogame is just another project without future?
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:08:52 PM

I am very encouraged by this project by how it is cyclically constructed. That is a lottery, which is updated every week and continues to make a profit constantly. The prize is worth on human passion and greed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: