Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:45:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CLOSING THE PROJECT[NEOGAME.IO]  (Read 11048 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jawakoak

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:14:07 PM

i think this project looks like fire lotto, one think thats lottery project have a bad situation on exchange is there will be always a dump scheme by winner

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:15:46 PM

I am very encouraged by this project by how it is cyclically constructed. That is a lottery, which is updated every week and continues to make a profit constantly. The prize is worth on human passion and greed.

Isn't that a gamble? It seemed to me that gambling is not very good. In many countries, such games prohibit and in every possible way regulate activity.
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:22:48 PM

I am very encouraged by this project by how it is cyclically constructed. That is a lottery, which is updated every week and continues to make a profit constantly. The prize is worth on human passion and greed.

Isn't that a gamble? It seemed to me that gambling is not very good. In many countries, such games prohibit and in every possible way regulate activity.
Gambling is forbidden because basically it carries the purpose to embrace people and take away money from them. People are misleading and they lose huge sums, in this case everything is different. Here all the participants in the game know how it works and can make a weighted decision themselves. And yet this is not a gamble, but still a lottery.
Green Lantern

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:28:23 PM

Gambling is forbidden because basically it carries the purpose to embrace people and take away money from them. People are misleading and they lose huge sums, in this case everything is different. Here all the participants in the game know how it works and can make a weighted decision themselves. And yet this is not a gamble, but still a lottery.

Lottery, with tickets, but with the ability to bet, right? This is very similar to a game of chance. And by the way, I wonder if a big bet gives the user a higher chance to win or not?
peetah

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:34:43 PM

Lottery, with tickets, but with the ability to bet, right? This is very similar to a game of chance. And by the way, I wonder if a big bet gives the user a higher chance to win or not?

Well, as I understand it, they use a system of coefficients. That is, the cost of this ticket is equal to 1 token. If the user uses a 0.1 token to participate, then he receives the corresponding coefficient.
Green Lantern

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:40:36 PM

Well, as I understand it, they use a system of coefficients. That is, the cost of this ticket is equal to 1 token. If the user uses a 0.1 token to participate, then he receives the corresponding coefficient.
A bit strange system, that is, I will get less gain, provided that I send less than one token? And if I send 20 tokens, what then?
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:46:56 PM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to take part, but there is not enough room for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as a limited number of places on the project to participate?

I think this is a good idea. If the project allows each participant to participate in the investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project’s shares and thus start managing the project.

Do you think she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit on their investments. This is their main task.

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but by doing so they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous

dangerous indeed, but that is a risk from this project,
I am sure that for this project Neogame can overcome this,
peetah

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:49:24 PM

A bit strange system, that is, I will get less gain, provided that I send less than one token? And if I send 20 tokens, what then?

That, respectively, the gain equal to the place that you will occupy will multiply by your coefficient. for example, by 20% or 0.1%, it all depends on how much you decide to deliver.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:04:28 PM

As far as I can understand the prizes will be several, respectively, the winners, too. But what will happen if several users simultaneously indicate a winning combination and will be considered winners?
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:10:34 PM

As far as I can understand the prizes will be several, respectively, the winners, too. But what will happen if several users simultaneously indicate a winning combination and will be considered winners?

Well, most likely the prize will be received by the user who first sent a transaction with a winning combination, in my opinion this is obvious.
bitokman

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:16:21 PM

Well, most likely the prize will be received by the user who first sent a transaction with a winning combination, in my opinion this is obvious.
Suppose it is. I realized that the prize can be increased due to the coefficient. And what if I'm lucky and I find myself the owner of the jackpot, then what will happen to my winnings in this case?
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:21:32 PM

Suppose it is. I realized that the prize can be increased due to the coefficient. And what if I'm lucky and I find myself the owner of the jackpot, then what will happen to my winnings in this case?

Well, I can not tell you exactly what will happen in this case, but I can assume that the amount of the jackpot will not affect the coefficient in any way, at least it would be logical.
bitokman

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:27:18 PM

Well, I can not tell you exactly what will happen in this case, but I can assume that the amount of the jackpot will not affect the coefficient in any way, at least it would be logical.

Well, maybe you're right. I saw the information that their smart contract is available so that everyone can get acquainted with it. So I probably will do this, thanks for the help!
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:34:38 PM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to take part, but there is not enough room for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as a limited number of places on the project to participate?

I think this is a good idea. If the project allows each participant to participate in the investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project’s shares and thus start managing the project.

Do you think she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit on their investments. This is their main task.

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but by doing so they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous

So you want to say that this investor can harm the project if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? He will be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:39:02 PM

So you want to say that this investor can harm the project if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? He will be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?

Exactly, investors often have no experience with similar projects, their main task is to find a promising project and invest money in it so that the project will bring good profit in the future.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:44:26 PM

What are the distinctive features of this project? I want to know why such a large number of participants join the project? How is it useful to people?
peetah

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:48:43 PM

What are the distinctive features of this project? I want to know why such a large number of participants join the project? How is it useful to people?

This project will be useful primarily to developers, because the project’s functionality is aimed at creating good conditions for product development.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:53:22 PM

This project will be useful primarily to developers, because the project’s functionality is aimed at creating good conditions for product development.

What are you talking about? Can I have more information about this? What tools does the project use to create the best possible conditions?
peetah

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:58:02 PM

What are you talking about? Can I have more information about this? What tools does the project use to create the best possible conditions?

Developers will be able to create their own applications through third-party modules to improve the way they trade and others.
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:36:25 AM

Why would a legitimate project need to hire a thread shilling/bumping service?

These users/bots have been reported multiple times for plagiarism and duplicate posting on several threads: amanai, kk777, Klacik, bitokman, CoinNextE, Tiny_Prism, Green Lantern, guarino, slovenia1, 12coins, peetah, boomertoo. Any project where these users have been posting should be considered suspect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: