Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:15:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CLOSING THE PROJECT[NEOGAME.IO]  (Read 11049 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
2ZMOON

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:05:37 PM

If neogame is a lottery, it will happen only once or there is special cycle?
by itself, this lottery occurs cyclically, it would be strange to become an investor and spend big money for the sake of one chance to win
In this case there is a problem - if someone wins the lottery and sells all the jackpot tickets the price will be dropped
the team of developers though this side in advance too, if you have a lot of tickets can sell them by portions and earn more money - everything is simple
I appreciate that everything is clear and right in this project, it means that the team of developers knows how to implement this project and what should be done for it
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nelsonwilliam

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:23:32 PM

I understand there should be some kind of application that will ensure the work of the lottery and through which users will be able to send their combination, right?

The lottery will provide a smart contract. The application for users and lottery players will be available before the launch of the first lottery.
And I read in white paper what exactly a decentralized application will support the smart contract and ensure the work of the entire lottery, isn't it?
2ZMOON

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:25:50 PM

I’m wondering if there will be any beta testing of the final version of the application and the smart contract. Because a lot of people will take part in the lottery and it is necessary that everything works perfectly.

The site says that the application that they will submit at the end of November will be tested on the test network ethereum. A pre-release version of the smart contract will also be presented.
2ZMOON

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:32:26 PM

I’m wondering if there will be any beta testing of the final version of the application and the smart contract. Because a lot of people will take part in the lottery and it is necessary that everything works perfectly.

The site says that the application that they will submit at the end of November will be tested on the test network ethereum. A pre-release version of the smart contract will also be presented.
I wonder who exactly this will be tested and whether investors will be able to take part in this testing. For example, I would like to try it, even as a test.

I have not seen any information about recruiting a team of testers. So I think this will be tested by the team that is developing this application.
nelsonwilliam

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:39:44 PM

I understand there should be some kind of application that will ensure the work of the lottery and through which users will be able to send their combination, right?

The lottery will provide a smart contract. The application for users and lottery players will be available before the launch of the first lottery.
And I read in white paper what exactly a decentralized application will support the smart contract and ensure the work of the entire lottery, isn't it?

Probably yes, exactly. I was a little wrong. I know, only that the application will be available during the first launch of the lottery.
So this application will be available on a mobile phone or on a PC? Or will it just be a web interface, universal for all platforms?
nelsonwilliam

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:54:47 PM

Probably yes, exactly. I was a little wrong. I know, only that the application will be available during the first launch of the lottery.
So this application will be available on a mobile phone or on a PC? Or will it just be a web interface, universal for all platforms?

I have not found this information anywhere. But I know for sure that at the end of November they plan to release a full-fledged working version of this application.
I also wonder if purchase of tickets will be available in this application, that is, tokens. After all, the token is the ticket to participate in the lottery right?
2ZMOON

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:57:08 PM

I wonder who exactly this will be tested and whether investors will be able to take part in this testing. For example, I would like to try it, even as a test.

I have not seen any information about recruiting a team of testers. So I think this will be tested by the team that is developing this application.
Well, I hope that testing of all elements of the system will be handled by professionals, and that in the future the application and the smart contract will work flawlessly.

Dude, I'm sure that the project creators are interested in the success of their project. And that they will make every effort to implement this project.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:01:09 PM

Well, I hope that testing of all elements of the system will be handled by professionals, and that in the future the application and the smart contract will work flawlessly.

Dude, I'm sure that the project creators are interested in the success of their project. And that they will make every effort to implement this project.

Isn't what all past projects are saying? Yet there were too many of them that left or didn't made much effort after their crowdfunding stages. Now I am thinking that serious projects should just court and present it on entrepreneurs and well known tech financiers.
nelsonwilliam

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:08:21 PM

When do they plan a full lottery stratt? Will I be able to see it already in December or will I have to wait a much longer time?
nelsonwilliam

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:21:38 PM

When do they plan a full lottery stratt? Will I be able to see it already in December or will I have to wait a much longer time?

I am not sure that a draw will take place in December, at the end of November they will submit an application as well as a pre-release version of a smart contract, in December the project’s advertising campaign will start.
Advertising campaign? That is, it can be considered the start of the project, yes? And how long will the term of this advertising campaign last? Are there any dates?
2ZMOON

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:24:30 PM

And how exactly will the tokens be generated? I thought that the number of tokens would be limited, is that so? That is, in theory, the number of applicants may exceed the number of tokens.

Yes, that's right, a total of 500 million tokens will be released, 400 million tokens will be offered at the rate of 2000 TKT per 1 ETH for sale during a tokensail.
nelsonwilliam

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:33:35 PM

I am not sure that a draw will take place in December, at the end of November they will submit an application as well as a pre-release version of a smart contract, in December the project’s advertising campaign will start.
Advertising campaign? That is, it can be considered the start of the project, yes? And how long will the term of this advertising campaign last? Are there any dates?

Did not see any more accurate date information. I can only say that the advertising campaign will last for several months, and player registrations will only be available in February 2019.
I do not understand why it is not known at least the approximate dates of the start of the lottery, or the duration of the advertising campaign, it seemed to me that these dates should be known in advance.
2ZMOON

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:38:18 PM

And how exactly will the tokens be generated? I thought that the number of tokens would be limited, is that so? That is, in theory, the number of applicants may exceed the number of tokens.

Yes, that's right, a total of 500 million tokens will be released, 400 million tokens will be offered at the rate of 2000 TKT per 1 ETH for sale during a tokensail.
Why will only 400 million tokens be sold, to which the remaining tokens will be involved? and that if suddenly not all the tokens are sold out, what will happen then?

100 million tokens is the part that remains for the needs of the project as well as for developers. TKT tokens are generated automatically when contributions to the smart contract of a tokensail are made. Unsold tokens will not be generated.
nelsonwilliam

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:49:20 PM

Did not see any more accurate date information. I can only say that the advertising campaign will last for several months, and player registrations will only be available in February 2019.
I do not understand why it is not known at least the approximate dates of the start of the lottery, or the duration of the advertising campaign, it seemed to me that these dates should be known in advance.

You understand that it all depends on the amount that you can collect during the crowdsale. If hardcap is reached, we will know more accurate information about the timing.
Oh, that sounds logical. Isn't a crowdsale going now? It seemed to me that it was already started and you can take part in it.
nelsonwilliam

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:55:07 PM

Does this project imply any bonuses or discounts for early crowdsale participants to encourage and motivate users to participate as early as possible?
2ZMOON

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:08:19 PM

I read a lot about the fact that the creators of the project will not have any access to the collected money and that this smart contract will work without any intervention, but how can I be sure of that?

Well, there is a smart crowdsale contract on the githab, you can watch it and check how it works to make sure this project is transparent.
2ZMOON

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:15:18 PM

I read a lot about the fact that the creators of the project will not have any access to the collected money and that this smart contract will work without any intervention, but how can I be sure of that?

Well, there is a smart crowdsale contract on the githab, you can watch it and check how it works to make sure this project is transparent.
But I do not understand programming and do not understand how all these algorithms work, many ordinary people also do not understand this, how can we be sure of it?

You can ask to check another person who understands this. In addition, ordinary users are not the only class of investors. Many people who understand this are also interested in investments and if there was a reason to suspect something, we would have known about it a long time ago.
2ZMOON

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:21:26 PM

Why are they not making a profit? The white paper states that the team gets 10% of all the tokens that will be distributed, so that they benefit from it.
2ZMOON

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:35:36 PM

Why are they not making a profit? The white paper states that the team gets 10% of all the tokens that will be distributed, so that they benefit from it.

That is, it turns out that they get their profits in the form of their own tokens, I understand correctly? And in no other currency.
Exactly, they do not have access to the funds collected, under the terms of the smart contract they receive their profit once in the form of tokens and then they are interested in the price of their token to grow.
2ZMOON

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:49:54 PM

That is, it turns out that they get their profits in the form of their own tokens, I understand correctly? And in no other currency.
Exactly, they do not have access to the funds collected, under the terms of the smart contract they receive their profit once in the form of tokens and then they are interested in the price of their token to grow.

Yes, because along with this price, their profits, which they will receive, will also increase, that's right, this is truly a solution.
That is why, due to many other factors, I believe in this project and I am confident in its success, I’m really looking forward to the start of crowdvale to take part in it.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: